Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 121016 times)

TR0N

Re: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #1935 on: February 11, 2008, 03:26:31 PM »
Richard Zednik's neck cut by Jokinen
Damn that is a nasty accident to have during a nhl game.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #1936 on: February 11, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »
For this board, I present two videos that I have recently found a great deal of interest in watching.

This is a two-part gameplay through beginning to end for the arcade version of Space Harrier run on Mame32FX. This was Nat's prize video for guessing who I was on YouTube.
(Part 1) (Part 2)

One thing I will say about Space Harrier is that it has the greatest bonus level I've ever seen. Riding on Uriah to destroy multiple objects is just pure awesomeness all around, with great music to boot. It's a shame that there were only two.

Digimon had finally gotten the Bomberman '93 soundtrack video to work! With his Bomberman BGM music that was uploaded four days ago, he had managed to fulfill my request of being able to get/hear Bomberman music, which made him the definite second coolest person I've met online (the file that ParanoiaDragon provided had difficulties to obtain).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 04:49:37 PM by Game and Watch Kir »
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

nat

« Reply #1937 on: February 11, 2008, 04:59:50 PM »
 Yeah that Space Harrier video got me doing some Space Harrier searchin' and I came across this TV commercial for the PC Engine version of Space Harrier:

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1938 on: February 11, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »
S00per sh00ting high-tech for high touch!

Anyway I didn't really like how the emulated arcade version was being played.  Obvious rapid fire controls and well, I just couldn't watch.  Nat, that is what both the 32X version and Saturn version of Space harrier look and sound like, though. 

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1939 on: February 11, 2008, 05:48:37 PM »
Digimon had finally gotten the Bomberman '93 soundtrack video to work! With his Bomberman BGM music that was uploaded four days ago, he had managed to fulfill my request of being able to get/hear Bomberman music, which made him the definite second coolest person I've met online (the file that ParanoiaDragon provided had difficulties to obtain).

I prefer the SNES soundtrack, it sounds REALLY good, especially the Battle theme and the Battle menu.

Also, NOTHING beats the arcade cabinet of Space Harrier in a pizza place. NOTHING.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 06:08:48 PM by Kitsunexus »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1940 on: February 11, 2008, 06:41:53 PM »
THE BEST GAME EVER:

SNKNostalgia

« Reply #1941 on: February 12, 2008, 02:11:39 AM »

Just watched the movie last night. Damn, funny!!!

nat

« Reply #1942 on: February 12, 2008, 03:13:30 AM »
Nat, that is what both the 32X version and Saturn version of Space harrier look and sound like, though. 

I figured as much.

I don't think I told you, but I finally tracked down a copy of the Gameworks collection for Dreamcast a couple of months ago (I even got the book that I can't read!). You can tell the sound effects are slightly off but it's a pretty damn good arcade port. Not noticable unless you side-by-side compare. I'm happy with it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 11:13:56 AM by nat »

bust3dstr8

« Reply #1943 on: February 12, 2008, 07:23:57 AM »
Classic 80's Atari
Clowns Suck

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1944 on: February 12, 2008, 11:12:31 AM »
Even the drums on the DC version of Space Harrier are off.

TR0N

« Reply #1945 on: February 12, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »
Nat, that is what both the 32X version and Saturn version of Space harrier look and sound like, though. 

I figured as much.

I don't think I told you, but I finally tracked down a copy of the Gameworks collection for Dreamcast a couple of months ago (I even got the book that I can't read!). You can tell the sound effects are slightly off but it's a pretty damn good arcade port. Not noticable unless you side-by-side compare. I'm happy with it.
Congrats man i remember recomending it to you when,you had that thread on what's worth picking up for the DC.

Enjoy it man as joe mention sound isn't prefect but was is for any emulation  :P

nat

« Reply #1946 on: February 12, 2008, 03:54:56 PM »
Thanks, yeah, it was your recommendation that set me on the hunt. Glad I did, although it wasn't easy to find and wasn't cheap.

TR0N

« Reply #1947 on: February 12, 2008, 09:01:49 PM »
Stewart & Colbert vs Conan,Finale

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #1948 on: February 13, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »

So awesome and old school!

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1949 on: February 13, 2008, 09:17:41 PM »
Ha ha that's great, rap that's actually good (a lot of the old school stuff was).  I remember having the Beat Street soundtrack album. It was censored, but I loved it anyway.  My parent (don't remember which one, probably my dad) took me to the movie.  I remember thinking Breakin' was a bit better.