Author Topic: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?  (Read 121028 times)

WataraSuperVisionKirby

Re: What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?
« Reply #1950 on: February 13, 2008, 09:34:42 PM »
I remember thinking Breakin' was a bit better.

Actually I found that the concept of a cinematic film involving rhythmic body motion of urban youth, especially of the African American descent, did not actually make for a pleasant viewing experience. If I maintained a steady flow of correspondence with the director who assembled this travesty of celluloid I would chastise him for not exploring the socio-political aspect of the period's culture deeper, as I found such a topic to be of more substance than the hedonistic rituals of deprived minorities.

However Joe Redifer the Moderator, I do appreciate your opinion as equal and valid and to the fairest sense of judgment. Ergo while I may not agree fully with the ideas and viewpoints you set forth, I can only hope through our continued discussion that I may learn more about yourself, and you I. It is this idea of cultural and intellectual exchange that allows this forum to grow and be populated by utterly fantastic moderators such as Nat and yourself. For if we were to simply let our respective opinions on cinema remain vis-à-vis, we would most certainly jeopardize the opportunity to have a beneficial and thriving friendship of an almost symbiotic nature.

I will dutifully proceed in my highest efforts to re-analyze this cinema to have a less objective and biased view.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1951 on: February 13, 2008, 09:42:40 PM »
Shut the f*ck up, Kirby.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1952 on: February 13, 2008, 10:55:16 PM »
LOL at the "Kirby" parody.  I wish I knew who you were, but I don't have the powers to find out.  Still, LOL!

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #1953 on: February 14, 2008, 01:57:08 AM »
I never saw "Breakin'", but they showed Beat Street on VH1 Classic last night, and I've been hooked since.

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1954 on: February 14, 2008, 12:03:59 PM »
Well Beat Street may be "king of da beat" but in "Breakin'" the little guy dances with a broom.  A FREAKIN' BROOM!  Not even Star Wars, Rambo, Kill Bill, Nightmare Before Christmas, Titanic, Bridges over Madison County or Saw 2 has that kind of awesomeness.  Also Breakin' had fewer/no cuss words to corrupt my widdle mind.

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #1955 on: February 14, 2008, 04:45:10 PM »

Kitsunexus

TR0N

« Reply #1957 on: February 14, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »
1EJ080125 AOU08 King of Fighters XII
Damn the sprites for the next kof look big kind of a throw back to,AOF3 and the Kizuna Encounter.

Btw befor some one mentions what hardware it's running on it's taito typx2 for the arcades.

There are rumors it may end up on the 360&PS3 later on.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1958 on: February 14, 2008, 06:12:10 PM »
Btw befor some one mentions what hardware it's running on it's taito typx2 for the arcades.

So we'll be getting a PC port, I'm assuming.

TR0N

« Reply #1959 on: February 14, 2008, 06:27:53 PM »

Doubt it most likely it will have a console port.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #1960 on: February 14, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Dude, the Taito X family of hardware are all WINDOWS-BASED COMPUTERS. Hell they even have a Half-Life 2 arcade edition powered by the board! There had BETTER be a PC port.

On the flipside, they might not release a PC port for fear that the encryption on the arcade system will be broken.

TR0N

« Reply #1961 on: February 14, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »

Dude, the Taito X family of hardware are all WINDOWS-BASED COMPUTERS. Hell they even have a Half-Life 2 arcade edition powered by the board! There had BETTER be a PC port.

On the flipside, they might not release a PC port for fear that the encryption on the arcade system will be broken.
I know it's pc based still snkp see's profits in console ports.

That's why i doubt it unless it ends up on the ps2  :wink:

If does end up on the,PS3 that is good news for me since i got plans to save up for one.

Hobo Xiphas

« Reply #1962 on: February 14, 2008, 08:32:41 PM »
It's nice to see the zooming effects are back.

guyjin

« Reply #1963 on: February 15, 2008, 03:33:41 AM »
Regardless of what platforms they release it on, let's hope they make money at it.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

nectarsis

« Reply #1964 on: February 15, 2008, 01:44:10 PM »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>