Author Topic: So what's the best deal you guys or gals gotten on Turbo Grafx 16 Stuff?  (Read 699 times)

reno5

Re: So what's the best deal you guys or gals gotten on Turbo Grafx 16 Stuff?
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 12:49:25 AM »
The best deal i got was 2 TG Express for free.

I made a new friends and we where playing PS2 and Game Cube game when i told him i had a Turbo Duo at home and he told me he had 1 TG Express somewhere that he got brand new when they where on sales.

Few days later he gave me the TG Express he was talking about (boxed with all papers) and gave me an extra one loose fully fonctionnal.

futureman2000

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 05:54:01 AM »
Once, I was walking through an alley in a midwestern city. A man was approaching, walking the other way. He was wearing a trenchcoat, had a few days growth of beard, and stared at me with anger in his eyes. As we got closed, he stared to move towards me. I looked for a route of escape, but I was trapped by a dumpster. He towered above me. He raised his hand high in the air, and I was sure that he would punch me about the face. I put up my hands in defense, clenched my eyes shut, and prepared for the worst. I felt something gently touch my hands- he was handing me something. By the time I opened my eyes, he was walking away. But he had left something with me. In my hands, I found a player's condition copy of China Warrior, and a crumpled up $5 bill.
Take off yer flip flops and set up the tripod: it's bag kickin' time!

fraggore

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 08:28:44 PM »
that man was a saint.
the saint of giant drunken hobo's
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

esteban

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 11:19:14 AM »
that man was a saint.
the saint of giant drunken hobo's

Absolutely.

|    |