Author Topic: Price Checks: US Super System Card 3.0, Tons o' Sleeves  (Read 299 times)

jasonbar

Price Checks: US Super System Card 3.0, Tons o' Sleeves
« on: November 12, 2012, 02:55:27 PM »
Howdy-

What's a fair price for a complete US release Super System card?

On a cheaper note, I've got dozens of Hucard sleeves. What's the going rate for those, & who wants some?

Thanks,
-Jason
infernolab.com

sirhcman

Re: Price Checks: US Super System Card 3.0, Tons o' Sleeves
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 03:06:27 PM »
Howdy-

What's a fair price for a complete US release Super System card?

On a cheaper note, I've got dozens of Hucard sleeves. What's the going rate for those, & who wants some?

Thanks,
-Jason

For the 3.0 card I'd say anything less than $140

jelloslug

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 03:51:52 PM »
You can get a 25 pack of new sleeves from seymor onion for about $20 shipped so I would use that as a gauge.  $150 seems to be the magic number for super system cards these days.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 05:22:19 PM »
$150 is pushing the high end.  $125 is still obtainable.

I just gave 20 sleeves away for nothing. 
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 09:18:35 PM »
$150 is not pushing the high end for the 3.0...  I feel its actually a fair price for the item, in complete condition. The sleeves, if they are OEM, its really up to you.  Around here, we usually just give them away like Fifty stated, however thats not to be expected.  I wouldnt pay out the ass for em tho, since we now have the replacement sleeves that arent that high in price.  :)

Sparky

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 04:29:59 AM »
$150 is not pushing the high end for the 3.0...  I feel its actually a fair price for the item, in complete condition. The sleeves, if they are OEM, its really up to you.  Around here, we usually just give them away like Fifty stated, however thats not to be expected.  I wouldnt pay out the ass for em tho, since we now have the replacement sleeves that arent that high in price.  :)

love ya like a brotha Bernie but that is high end to me as well, not ridiculous but just high i think...
 $100 maybe as high as $125 and that's complete.
Everyone has a different comfort level man, just my 2 cents

tggodfrey

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 01:10:08 PM »

love ya like a brotha Bernie but that is high end to me as well, not ridiculous but just high i think...
 $100 maybe as high as $125 and that's complete.
Everyone has a different comfort level man, just my 2 cents
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

jasonbar

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 04:04:01 AM »
Sold half a dozen sleeves to glazball. Smooth transaction--thanks!

I still have a few dozen sleeves remaining, if somebody needs 'em! Somewhere in the ballpark of $0.75 per sleeve, depending on quantity.

Thanks,
-Jason
infernolab.com

glazball

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 05:20:48 AM »
  You beat me to it!  Ah well, another free bump for Jason who sold me some sleeves.  Admittedly, many of them were for loose SMS card games that were rattling all around, but now all my TG games are nice and snug too.  Thanks again!
glazball's game collection and wantlist

jasonbar

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 02:32:53 PM »
I just learned of Seymor Onion's awesome sleeve reproductions. I can't compete with his great product & price. If anybody wants more of my used sleeves, let's go for $0.50 each. I have a couple dozen sleeves, many with some yellowing. Have at 'em!

Thanks,
-Jason
infernolab.com