Author Topic: How Many Of Us Pcenginefx Members Are Their In So Cal ???  (Read 1577 times)

Nec.Game.head

Re: How Many Of Us Pcenginefx Members Are Their In So Cal ???
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 07:09:57 AM »
LMFAOL !!! You got it buddy !!! Omaha Nebraska is only a few states away from Cali .. A mere 1,600 miles from my place about a 23 hour drive, so no problem .. Anyone else needs me to go pick them up ??? 2,000 miles is as far as I'm willing to drive to make this so Cal meet happen !!! lol  :roll:
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 07:45:49 AM »
Sure, pick me up too; it'll only be maybe five miles out of your way.

Nebraska = extreme northeast California (just a bit past lake tahoe).  :D
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 08:23:19 AM »
lol You got a ride with me also Necromancer .. Any others need a ride from out of state ??? I have space for 2 more members in my Saab 900 .. Remember 2,000 miles max is all I'm willing to drive ..  lol [-X [-X [-X !!!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

esteban

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 09:48:23 PM »
lol You got a ride with me also Necromancer .. Any others need a ride from out of state ??? I have space for 2 more members in my Saab 900 .. Remember 2,000 miles max is all I'm willing to drive ..  lol [-X [-X [-X !!!

Well, heck, swing by NJ and I'll chip in for the gas...
  |    | 

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 03:50:34 AM »
lol you got a ride also Esteban .. You guys are killing me here !! Gonna take my Saab in for a quote today on how much it's gonna cost me for a serious tune up, in order to take my very short 4,000 plus mile trip to pick you guys up .. Just gonna warn you guys in advanced if it's too expensive, I'm just gonna take my trip to pick you dudes up on my donkey named Pedro !!! He stinks, is pretty slow and is also very stubbern !!! But he's tougher and stronger then a horse or my Saab !! Mi burro es mi gran amigo !!! Translation .. My donkey is my best friend  :lol: !!!

Where in the hell are all my so cal Pce players  :-k ???

termis

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2012, 11:31:48 PM »
I'd totally be in for if I still lived in LA, but I live just a little too far away now (9500 miles away :)).  My teenage & early adulthood years were spent all over LA (Los Feliz, Glendale, Mid City, Koreatown, Westchester, Pacoima, Torrance, Arcadia, Echo Park, USC, Norwalk.. I'm sure missing a neighborhood or two more...)

Still a good chance that I'll be back in So Cal at some point in my life, so if meetups like this happened in the future, I'd totally be there.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 07:48:04 AM »
Yeah, if the SoCal meetup caravan hits the Midwest you could probably pick up most of the Obeyers in Ill, Indiana and WI : Keranu, Chany, DragonmasterDan, Nectarsis, JD, Matthius, Ash, Chop5, Cdamm, Terry, Jeff Lewis and myself. And more! Oh, and maybe Guyjin if he's still alive... :D

420GOAT

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 10:10:45 AM »
whats crackin? any good dates? ill throw a bbq for sure closest to my birthday. december is tough because of christmas, most of my cash may be tied up. ill start getting vintage systems together so i can let you know when and if you guys want, let me know and just show up.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

bartre

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 03:21:16 PM »
iirc, guyjin ain't too far from me, maybe 20 minutes away.
us midwesterners need to get together too, aside from MGC, perhaps a little farther south than WI

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2012, 04:42:02 AM »
Sounds good to me .. Let's go ahead and start trying to plan something out for January then ..
Here are some of the consoles I can bring to the meet ...

2 Turbo expresses
Region free Duo-R
Jp Neo geo Aes
Jp smoke black This Is Cool edition Sega Saturn
Jp clear blue Hello Kitty Sega Dreamcast
Ps2 Fat with free Mcboot and internal hd
Soft modded Halo edition Xbox original
2 modded Madcatz Te joysticks universal for retro consoles
1 modded Street Fighter Anniversary Edition joystick for Sega Saturn
Epson projector

I mostly have 2d fighter games and Shumps for all my consoles I can bring over ...
Let me know what you guys think ???
Thanks for the reply's ....

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 05:16:45 AM »
iirc, guyjin ain't too far from me, maybe 20 minutes away.
us midwesterners need to get together too, aside from MGC, perhaps a little farther south than WI

There was OcturboFest last month.

420GOAT

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 11:15:05 AM »
Sounds good to me .. Let's go ahead and start trying to plan something out for January then ..
Here are some of the consoles I can bring to the meet ...

2 Turbo expresses
Region free Duo-R
Jp Neo geo Aes
Jp smoke black This Is Cool edition Sega Saturn
Jp clear blue Hello Kitty Sega Dreamcast
Ps2 Fat with free Mcboot and internal hd
Soft modded Halo edition Xbox original
2 modded Madcatz Te joysticks universal for retro consoles
1 modded Street Fighter Anniversary Edition joystick for Sega Saturn
Epson projector

I mostly have 2d fighter games and Shumps for all my consoles I can bring over ...
Let me know what you guys think ???
Thanks for the reply's ....

sounds badass!! im gona start hunting free tvs on CL.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

rrob78

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »
Im down for this! just give us date, time , location!

T2KFreeker

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 09:55:01 AM »
I'm still here. I could bring along a Vectrex, 3DO, and a Turbografx/CD system and I have a shit ton of games . . .
END OF LINE.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2012, 08:38:11 AM »
Hey everyone ... So all systems go for January, I just need to have a talk with 420GOAT and figure out the details .. What he mentioned to me is that he would like to help me host the meetup for his b-day .. Have a bbq and get our game on .. I'll post up here as soon as I gather up the full details ...

Thanks for the reply's and interest in making this happen !!!