Author Topic: How Many Of Us Pcenginefx Members Are Their In So Cal ???  (Read 1585 times)

Nec.Game.head

How Many Of Us Pcenginefx Members Are Their In So Cal ???
« on: November 13, 2012, 01:23:25 PM »
I'm just curious to know how many other members are their in the southern california area ?? I would like to host a Nec hardware related gaming gathering in the near future .. It would be at my place, and I have plenty of space here for approx 20 people .. I have a large projector screen in my living room, surround sound a custom arcade cabinet in my kitchen I modified for playing mame on it and it also supports all other current and retro consoles .. I also do have pretty much every gaming console current and retro if the mood struck for it .. I was thinking a bar b-q and some refreshments .. Anyways just something that came to mined in the past few days ..  Let me know what you guys think ??? And please feel free to to give me some suggestions on ideas and good dates ..

Thanks you guys for taking the time to read this ...
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

T2KFreeker

Re: How Many Of Us Pcenginefx Members Are Their In So Cal ???
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 02:07:57 PM »
Well, I am in the high Desert, Antelope Valley . . . Have a bunch of games too!
END OF LINE.

420GOAT

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 03:16:54 PM »
IM IN WILMINGTON NEXT TO LONG BEACH, ive been wanting to do something like this! im thinking on my birthday , big garage , 74 inch tv and a bbq that is huge, but if you want to get something going before that, im game.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »
Right on T2KFreeker .. That's not too far from where I live in LA .. Your about a 45 minute to a hour plus drive, from where I live .. The city I live in is called Downey .. The more games the the better I say .. I'm getting my region free Duo-r in the next few days or so, and I already have a Tg16 with a TurboBooster plus on it and 19 games for it .. I have a Tg16 cd that I'm completing in the next few weeks ... I also have 2 Us Turbografx16 expresses fully working for some head to head competition ... Let me know what you think and if you got some suggestions to give me ....

Thanks for the reply ....
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 03:31:05 PM »
420GOAT .. Your pretty close to where I live .. I'm super down to help you out with your b-day Nec gathering also .. My place also 420 friendly !!  8) We most definitely need to hook up soon and start working on some ideas ..

Thanks for the reply ....

T2KFreeker

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 03:52:21 PM »
Truthfully, I am down for a meet up as long as I can get a ride. Keeping in mind I am legally blind. That doesn't mean I can't see at all, just have trouble getting around because I can't drive. Other than that, I am down. Been trying to get something like this together for a bit.
END OF LINE.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 05:05:47 PM »
T2KFreeker ... Help out with what you can to contribute to making this idea a reality ... And I will personally drive over to pick you up ... I also have a friend in Simi Valley that would also be down to help me out by picking you up ... We have plenty of time to work on good ideas and scheduling dates to make this happen ...

LET'S HAVE A NEC MEET !!! THANKS FOR THE REPLY'S !!!

rrob78

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 03:17:04 PM »
I'm in Orange County and work out in Long Beach next to Wilmington, Im down for a bbq and turbo Grafx.

syphic

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 03:17:36 PM »
Im in Riverside but our second home is in The San Gabriel Valley so im in the LA Area alot and would love to meet up. There was a cool gaming party this past weekend. Check it out:
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Nullity, Jtucci31, sirhcman,  Elderboroom, dicer

esteban

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 02:59:35 PM »

TRIVIA: I used to live in...Irvine, Long Beach, Riverside, Los Angeles, Lakewood...

|    | 

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 03:12:24 PM »
I grew up in the high dessert in Apple Valley :D
Now in Tampa though...
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

420GOAT

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 02:59:46 AM »

TRIVIA: I used to live in...Irvine, Long Beach, Riverside, Los Angeles, Lakewood...

and all way the way back to the east coast.?  im game if someone wants to set up a month /date...whats best saturdays, sundays,? my bday is jan 16th, thats when i want to throw a bbq.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 05:08:38 AM »
and all way the way back to the east coast.?  im game if someone wants to set up a month /date...whats best saturdays, sundays,? my bday is jan 16th, thats when i want to throw a bbq.
[/quote]

A saturday or a sunday would work for me .. I'm always free on the weekends .. I guess It would just comes down to how soon everybody that replied to my post want meetup .. I'm definitely down to help you out for your b-day bbq Nec gaming session on Jan 16th .. Maybe we could set something up for next month around the middle of the month .. Saturday december 15th or the 16th .. lol maybe we can make this go down before the end of the world starts to officially happen !!!
Let me know what you guys think ?? Thanks for the reply's and suggestions ..

esteban

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 10:26:17 AM »

and all way the way back to the east coast.?

YUP. All the way back to NJ .

|    | 

bartre

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 12:23:50 PM »
I'm totally in.
i'd need a ride though.
anyone willing to drive me from nebraska to the meetup site?