Author Topic: How Many Of Us Pcenginefx Members Are Their In So Cal ???  (Read 1579 times)

bartre

Re: How Many Of Us Pcenginefx Members Are Their In So Cal ???
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 02:02:57 AM »
iirc, guyjin ain't too far from me, maybe 20 minutes away.
us midwesterners need to get together too, aside from MGC, perhaps a little farther south than WI

There was OcturboFest last month.

yeah, but that was before I got promoted...
next year though, next year...

rrob78

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 01:33:38 AM »
Cant wait to kick back, sit back & watch someone play a one player game for hours, lol

chany60126

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2012, 01:37:18 AM »
iirc, guyjin ain't too far from me, maybe 20 minutes away.
us midwesterners need to get together too, aside from MGC, perhaps a little farther south than WI

There was OcturboFest last month.

yeah, but that was before I got promoted...
next year though, next year...

Yeah, and don't forget about Turbo Fest at the Video Game Summit on July 13th in Chicagoland! We'll have a dedicated room for turbo, and some x68000 and Neo Geo. :)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 01:40:08 AM by chany60126 »
SignofZeta: What a quintessentially PCEFX thread. Someone complains about nothing, multiple Bible-length posts discussing who's a bigger a$$hole follow. You're both pretty big a$$holes. Let's call it a tie.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2012, 03:11:03 PM »
I made this little 5 minute video to give you guys an idea of what I have planned for my Nec based gaming gathering. This is my apartment, my place is pretty much setup like this year round for all my buddies to enjoy when they come over to visit. My plans are also to have all of my other retro consoles setup for the gathering. I'm also really into 2d fighters and Shmups and have a whole lot of that stuff to share with you guys for some friendly battles! Video games, great home cooked food and some good people to share it with is what I'm looking forward to! lol I'm very sorry about the bad quality of the video, my camera totally sucks. This is my second video I have made so bare with me ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB4xpnH8_Cg
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

esteban

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2012, 09:19:13 PM »
I made this little 5 minute video to give you guys an idea of what I have planned for my Nec based gaming gathering. This is my apartment, my place is pretty much setup like this year round for all my buddies to enjoy when they come over to visit. My plans are also to have all of my other retro consoles setup for the gathering. I'm also really into 2d fighters and Shmups and have a whole lot of that stuff to share with you guys for some friendly battles! Video games, great home cooked food and some good people to share it with is what I'm looking forward to! lol I'm very sorry about the bad quality of the video, my camera totally sucks. This is my second video I have made so bare with me ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB4xpnH8_Cg

Things were progressing nicely in the video, and then you went into the "kitchen" and I began to cry. I now realize that my kitchen is woefully inadequate.

|    | 

arex

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2012, 11:01:17 PM »
Out in Culver City here.  Would love to meet up if the timing worked out, but that's pretty tricky these days.  Between work and familial obligations (3 year old at home), about the only spare moments I have are after 10pm when everyone else is off to bed.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2012, 06:47:58 AM »
@ arex ... Your totally welcome to join .. Haven't set an exact date yet .. I'm still waiting to here back from the few people that responded when I first posted this up ... If all goes well I plan on having it till super late .. Here at my place I usually start up my gaming after hours around 12 midnight .. I have a bunch of casual gamer friends that love to come over after a night out and get their game on .. I'm also an night owl and always stay up late during the week randomly til about 4am gaming, eating tacos from a 24 hour spot and having drinks with friends ... Your welcome to shoot me a message and come over anytime you have a lil spare time late night ... lmfaol I'm claiming my place to be the official 562 retro gaming after hours for fellow members and friends ...
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

syphic

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2012, 11:03:23 AM »
Ill be down there once im done with this frikin flu!
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Nullity, Jtucci31, sirhcman,  Elderboroom, dicer

rrob78

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2013, 07:42:58 AM »
King Taco???

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2013, 12:08:44 PM »
@ rrob78 .. Yup yup .. King Taco or my favorite El Atacor! You and your boy syphic will have to come over soon for some tequila shots, modelo's and a real deal legit old school gaming sesh .. lol Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition battle anyone ??? Nec gaming gathering sometime this month! C'mon gentlemen, let's do this !!

rrob78

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2013, 12:10:26 PM »
Just let us know the date, & game on. Even pm me & Syphic for a random game play on any weekend.

rrob78

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2013, 12:30:42 PM »
We will be bring two or more other guys with us for some Old School Gaming!