Author Topic: PC Engine City PodCast  (Read 904 times)

esteban

Re: PC Engine City PodCast
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2013, 01:58:18 PM »
I only listen to Sunteam's Wibble and PC Engine City in my car. There is no better driving music than classic chiptunes and redbook. Except for maybe Led Zeppelin.

HOLY CR*P! Then I have to upload mp3's of GOD PANIC for you because it has a COVER OF STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (one of the later stages, IIRC). I'm not sh*tting you! Ha!

|    | 

Mathius

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 02:03:20 PM »
I only listen to Sunteam's Wibble and PC Engine City in my car. There is no better driving music than classic chiptunes and redbook. Except for maybe Led Zeppelin.

HOLY CR*P! Then I have to upload mp3's of GOD PANIC for you because it has a COVER OF STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (one of the later stages, IIRC). I'm not sh*tting you! Ha!

:shock:

Do EET!
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

esteban

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 02:19:11 PM »

:shock:

Do EET!

OK

|    | 

SuperPlay

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 09:15:42 PM »
On a similar topic.  Check out the following link for a re-host of the Wibble podcast

https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=13956.msg278298#msg278298

roflmao

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2013, 01:53:07 AM »
I've been thread-crapping on the Wibble thread raving about this series so I figured I'd start raving over here instead.

This series is awesome!  Thanks to sunteam_paul, esteban, and SuperPlay for making this available.  Really great show.

I've been listening to them as I drive and last night I spent a couple hours listening through headphones while painting minis and couldn't believe the little details you hear via headphones!  Things like instruments panning from one side to the other and subtle ambient or low-end sounds.  Paul's skits between songs are funny - I particularly liked the Stephen Hawking stuff (though it's sure to offend someone :P).

These have become a permanent fixation on my mp3 player.

Also, I'm sure this link is somewhere in this thread, but I think think it would be a good idea to update the OP with the page esteban created on tg-16.com listing all the podcasts, if only to have a backup listing available. http://www.tg-16.com/pc-engine-city-podcast.htm
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 01:56:56 AM by roflmao »

SuperPlay

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2013, 03:36:59 AM »
I've been thread-crapping on the Wibble thread raving about this series so I figured I'd start raving over here instead.

This series is awesome!  Thanks to sunteam_paul, esteban, and SuperPlay for making this available.  Really great show.

I've been listening to them as I drive and last night I spent a couple hours listening through headphones while painting minis and couldn't believe the little details you hear via headphones!  Things like instruments panning from one side to the other and subtle ambient or low-end sounds.  Paul's skits between songs are funny - I particularly liked the Stephen Hawking stuff (though it's sure to offend someone :P).

These have become a permanent fixation on my mp3 player.

Also, I'm sure this link is somewhere in this thread, but I think think it would be a good idea to update the OP with the page esteban created on tg-16.com listing all the podcasts, if only to have a backup listing available. http://www.tg-16.com/pc-engine-city-podcast.htm

Thank you for the positive feedback, it is appreciated.  

There is already a link in the OP for esteban's page, perhaps it just needs a re-word.

--
For show history, episode notes and "playlists" etc. dont forget to chek out: 'PC Engine City Podcast (@ tg-16.com)'

http://tg-16.com/pc-engine-city-podcast.htm
--

sunteam_paul

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2013, 05:20:13 AM »
Is it a bit sad I don't even have these on my own website? I nearly hit my bandwith limit in December though so it would probably would never happen anyway.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

roflmao

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2013, 06:49:43 AM »
Thank you for the positive feedback, it is appreciated. 

There is already a link in the OP for esteban's page, perhaps it just needs a re-word.

--
For show history, episode notes and "playlists" etc. dont forget to chek out: 'PC Engine City Podcast (@ tg-16.com)'

http://tg-16.com/pc-engine-city-podcast.htm
--

Derp, don't know how I missed that the first time around.