Author Topic: Finally Part of the Club  (Read 824 times)

tbsjordan

Finally Part of the Club
« on: November 20, 2012, 08:32:57 AM »
After wanting a PC Engine for a couple years, I can finally say I am the proud owner of a PC Engine Duo-R! A good friend (and fellow forum member-I believe) is getting out of collecting and sold me his complete collection. It feels like Christmas came a little bit early this year. Here's some pics~~~

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Finally Part of the Club
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 09:03:05 AM »
Nice insta-collection.  8)
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Opethian

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 09:09:38 AM »
Image fight f*ck yea!!!

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 09:12:53 AM »
Blodia f*ck yea!!!

Fixed that for ya.

<< insert esteban's Play Blodia pic here >>
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Aggie Tsubi

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 09:14:16 AM »
Nice, that's an awesome collection you got there. :) That all is sure to keep you busy for a long, LONG time.

Nando

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 09:19:33 AM »
Damn dude, congrats, that's a nice haul that will keep you busy for quite awhile. Overall great collection of games. Enjoy them!

csgx1

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 09:50:00 AM »
Very nice set with some great titles!   

tbsjordan

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 09:51:28 AM »
Thanks so much, everyone. I'm really looking forward to trying these all out. All these will capture my attention for a long time to come I'm sure, but I can't help from already thinking of other titles I want to get haha

CPTRAVE

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 10:50:36 AM »
Thats is a really great collection.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 11:47:19 AM »
Wow awesome collection from your friend! Hopefully he hooked you up. You definitely got some sweet games in there like Hanatakadaka!, Jackie Chan, Kyukyoku Tiger, Ninja Spirit(japanese one is harder to get the the US version so nice score there), Parodius Da and the Ys games. In fact most of those games are awesome!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

ccovell

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 12:14:39 PM »
A great collection!  Unfortunately, you won't be able to play Art of Fighting until you get an Arcade Card Duo...

One other odd thing I noticed, Eternal City's cover art has it spelled "ETRNAL CITY".  :D

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »
A great collection!  Unfortunately, you won't be able to play Art of Fighting until you get an Arcade Card Duo...

One other odd thing I noticed, Eternal City's cover art has it spelled "ETRNAL CITY".  :D
yeah but the start up screen is spelled right which is pretty weird! That game is pretty cool once you learn how to play it
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 12:21:57 PM »
Thats a really nice collection you have there, but we have a new club now. After much deliberation we decided to raise the bar. Unless you have a region modded system with either RGB or S-video out, you're not part of the club.

MotherGunner

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2012, 12:37:30 PM »
iChuckled Mike!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

tbsjordan

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 12:54:13 PM »
Thats a really nice collection you have there, but we have a new club now. After much deliberation we decided to raise the bar. Unless you have a region modded system with either RGB or S-video out, you're not part of the club.

Haha, well one step at a time I suppose.

Yea, an Arcade Card Duo will be one of my next purchases, I really wanna try on that version of Art of Fighting, plus all the other games that support it.

Thanks for the welcomes again everyone. Also another thing I have to say- even though many of the cover artworks I've saw online, it just looks so awesome in person, it's too bad the TG-16 had such generic artwork, because these are some of the best I've ever laid eyes upon. Makes the anticipation of playing the game even stronger.