Author Topic: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale  (Read 3515 times)

sirhcman

Re: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 11:26:39 AM »
He is a trusted seller also.
I sent him USD $30.00 for two games thinking he still had them, because he sent me a counteroffer which I did not bother to look at until the next day, got excited and sent him the money right away, not realizing on his post they were sold before I could respond.
He sent my money back as soon as he could.
Still want those games   :( 

What games are you looking for? PM Me..

MotherGunner

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 11:26:50 AM »
Sega, with much respect I ask you to please keep it humble.  I realize some of these guys may have hit a nerve (at least) and though your sentiment now is justified, I find no reason to dangle the carrot on this particular sales list to these guys by now sending mixed signals on what you really want to do. 

Please consider what you really want to do with these so that guys can take the time to work with you and take some games off your hands. 

Let's just avoid misperceptions altogether and keep it civil.  =)
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 11:48:00 AM »
Is there an official pcenginefx price guide? If there was one it might make sales go more smoothly.

And price Cadash for $10.

:-)
Pay my prices, or else!

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2012, 12:19:52 PM »
So sick of the damn price police on this forum. I bet half the people posting here aren't even interested in anything. I pm'd the seller for a game and made a reasonable offer and we made a deal. No drama at all.
SegaSaturn51195, might want to just post your prices and even if they are high, let buyers make offers. Don't challenge the people posting in this thread to avoid the drama.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

sirhcman

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2012, 12:29:57 PM »
So sick of the damn price police on this forum. I bet half the people posting here aren't even interested in anything. I pm'd the seller for a game and made a reasonable offer and we made a deal. No drama at all.
SegaSaturn51195, might want to just post your prices and even if they are high, let buyers make offers. Don't challenge the people posting in this thread to avoid the drama.

cosigned

turboswimbz

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 01:28:15 PM »
I've had the same experience with saturn as punkic, he's been awesome with me!
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2012, 01:42:10 PM »
I've had the same experience with saturn as punkic, he's been awesome with me!
ditto

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2012, 01:50:47 PM »
Thanks guys.

My humor doesn't come across as well in type vs in person. I wasn't offered $10 for Cadash, that was just a joke because 90% of the people who messaged me were wanted Cadash and I priced it around the $50 point with free shipping. I am a full time collector and love the Turbo but by no means am I an expert like some people who contribute here and devote all their time to the Turbo. The Wii U also just came out and I wanted to pick up a game or two so I figured maybe sell/trade some of my games (I traded some to eStarland... my old Xbox 1). To come up with sales prices I basically looked on the price guide site, eBay, and what the game means to me. I started selling my CD games because I no longer had a Turbo CD, then just figured what the hell I'll post some chip games and see if anyone is interested. It's 99% been a pleasure to talk with everyone and get involved in the site. I apologize if I came off as arrogant.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:12:27 PM by SegaSaturn51195 »
Pay my prices, or else!

jelloslug

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2012, 01:59:23 PM »
did you get my other PM?

FiftyQuid

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2012, 02:29:13 PM »
How much for Cadash?

[EDIT] and the TurboPad in box.

PM me if you want a price. Again, I go mainly by the rarity guide and not ebay since not much is selling on Ebay anymore. There is a severe lack of buyers for just about anything on Ebay. Also, these games aren't really for sale. I mean, they are if you really want them at the price I'm asking or at least around that price or a fair offer for a bundle of games. I'm always willing to lower prices for the good people here. I just won't give them away. These games mean a lot to me. :-)
Rarity isn't a great resource.  They list the rareset TG-16 games as Magical Chase, Bonk 3 and then Chew Man Fu comes in 3rd.  Chew Man Fu!  However, Cadash is listed at $20 loose, $61 CIB.  I'd be willing to give you $30+shipping if the manual is in good shape, and the hu card is not scratched up.  Let me know. 

BTW, I didn't think a PM wasn't necessary.  I know what I'll pay and you know what you want to sell for, if you want to sell.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2012, 08:35:32 PM »
The cardboard box does not add 30 to the value, sorry. More like five or ten. Cadash with the jewel case, manual and game is worth 40 to 50 easily. And rarity guide is the BEST source for pricing. Everybody knows that. Ebay is second, however overpriced. I look forward to your PM.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:37:30 PM by SegaSaturn51195 »
Pay my prices, or else!

FiftyQuid

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2012, 01:43:18 AM »
The cardboard box does not add 30 to the value, sorry. More like five or ten. Cadash with the jewel case, manual and game is worth 40 to 50 easily. And rarity guide is the BEST source for pricing. Everybody knows that. Ebay is second, however overpriced. I look forward to your PM.
You are right, the cardboard box does not add $30 to the value, but the game is not worth $50 easily.  Rarity Guide is a terrible source for pricing, but that's just my opinion.  I'm out.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2012, 04:14:53 AM »
Oh Fifty, you're such a joker. :-)
Pay my prices, or else!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2012, 06:13:29 AM »
He is a trusted seller also.
I sent him USD $30.00 for two games thinking he still had them, because he sent me a counteroffer which I did not bother to look at until the next day, got excited and sent him the money right away, not realizing on his post they were sold before I could respond.
He sent my money back as soon as he could.
Still want those games   :(  

I just want to mention, its actually kind of rude to sell to another party while negotiating a price with someone. Granted, I dont usually just place things on hold right off the bat when someone ask a price in a general inquire, but once you start general negotiations on a price deal of some sort its generally considered polite to give the person 24-48 hrs to reply back since they are usually committed to making a transaction, especially if you sent them payment info, and if you cant wait that long and decide to sell it elsewhere, then to at least drop them a courtesy pm letting them know you're a impatient cunt so they wont send you payment by mistake.

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2012, 07:28:26 AM »
My philosophy is the first who pays gets it. Life's too short to waste days waiting for a response and negotiating over a couple bucks. That philosophy has lead me to success and perfect feedback.
Pay my prices, or else!