Author Topic: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale  (Read 3466 times)

SegaSaturn51195

Re: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2012, 07:34:14 AM »
All I can say is if you're interested in a game or bundle contact me with a fair offer. Everybody knows an asking price is only a starting point. I'll listen to any offers.
Pay my prices, or else!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »
My philosophy is the first who pays gets it. Life's too short to waste days waiting for a response and negotiating over a couple bucks. That philosophy has lead me to success and perfect feedback.

And then you create problems like having someone submit payment when the items were already sold out from under them, due to your total impatience and utter lack of communication. Its a dickish thing to do, and given what you just said, confirms you go by a dick headed sales philosophy. Its good some people have had good transactions with you, but personally, after the above, you wont get my business, via buys or sales.

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2012, 08:23:49 AM »
I don't want or need your business. Everyone I've done business with has been completely satisfied and you have no idea what my communication is like. I just don't wait days for people to get back to me. Now step down off your high horse.
Pay my prices, or else!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2012, 09:55:18 AM »
Everyone I've done business with has been completely satisfied and you have no idea what my communication is like. I just don't wait days for people to get back to me. Now step down off your high horse.

Evidently I do. Your tone and manner around here is real "take it or leave it" like, and you are a bit obnoxious concerning trying to get money fast at the expense of a collection you supposedly prize so much. You just admitted what a prior person had stated about your business tactics, that you wouldn't wait a day or two, nor were you willing to shoot him a pm to give him the courtesy of letting him know you decided to sell the item to someone else mid-negotiation. It has nothing to do with being on any damn high horse. Its common courtesy concerning forum transactions, communication, and a level of patience. I think pretty much anyone here would tell you this. You conduct yourself poorly here, you will get jumped on, and honestly, I am surprised I am the one bringing that part of this cluster f*ck up. The guy you had to refund should have jumped down your throat about it on here, but he took the high road after getting his money back.

Evidently you have a problem with this thing called courtesy. I can understand 3-5 days as being too long, but at least have the decency to give the person 48 hrs and a message letting him know he needs to pay or the item will be sold to someone else. I mean, its cool another noob person has yet again arrived to dump their collection of TG stuff before riding off into the sunset. But alas, yet again, they bring that a-typical attitude of someone who has no idea how to handle sales, or feigns as much at any rate. :roll:

FiftyQuid

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2012, 11:40:40 AM »
Oh Fifty, you're such a joker. :-)
Not sure what you mean by this, but if you're suggesting that Cadash is worth more than $35 dollars you need to go back to school.  Anyone that uses RarityGuide as the be all, end all of pricing is delusional.  If you insist on using it as a reference I'll buy your CIB copy of Magical Chase for $720 right now.  While your at it throw me your CIB of Dead Moon for $27 and CIB Legend of Hero Tonma for $64.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2012, 11:55:11 AM »
All talk about price and rarity aside..  I do feel that once someone is interested in something, and there is somewhat of a deal in place, contact should be made before selling it to someone else.  Kinda just in case someone got busy or anything, and just forgot.  I don't mean wait days, just some sort of contact.  If by the next day you have no response, then I'd move on.  Its just proper forum etiquette. 

FiftyQuid

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2012, 01:18:05 PM »
All talk about price and rarity aside..  I do feel that once someone is interested in something, and there is somewhat of a deal in place, contact should be made before selling it to someone else.  Kinda just in case someone got busy or anything, and just forgot.  I don't mean wait days, just some sort of contact.  If by the next day you have no response, then I'd move on.  Its just proper forum etiquette. 
Says the guy that stole a 3.0 card right from under my nose.   :P  :lol:
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2012, 01:24:54 PM »
first to pay first to play
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

vestcoat

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2012, 01:44:33 PM »
Again, I go mainly by the rarity guide and not ebay since not much is selling on Ebay anymore. There is a severe lack of buyers for just about anything on Ebay. Also, these games aren't really for sale.
You seem to be flexible on prices and evidently have happy customers; that's great. I'm just going to keep kicking a dead horse here and say that I've never heard a new member spin so much BS so fast.

The above quote claiming Ebay has turned into a tough seller market is the most ridiculous thing I've read here in weeks. Please, for the sake of conversation if nothing else, I'd like to see you even try to defend this statement.

You start a "TurboGrafx Games For Sale" thread and say that "these games aren't really for sale".

You claim to be primarily a buyer/collector yet whine about a "huge downturn" in your ebay sales. Seriously, only a POS reseller would say such a thing. If there WAS an actual downturn in ebay prices and you really did buy more than you sell, you would be reaping the benefits and rejoicing, as would the rest of us.

You seem to be finding buyers here, so why all of the rarity guide bullshit and nonsense preamble about how you're so attached to your liquid assets? No need to justify your above-average prices if they're selling. Just sell your stuff and stop the fiction. Or, if you truly don't want to sell your stuff but desperately need cash, list a reserve auction on ebay where every TG enthusiast in the world can see it. Why hawk it to the handful of a$$holes with a 200+ page Gouging thread?

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2012, 02:18:48 PM »
Says the guy that stole a 3.0 card right from under my nose.   :P  :lol:

:-s

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2012, 02:45:08 PM »
Bumped for sale of Dragon's Curse and update to shipping terms.
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2012, 02:51:28 PM »
Ebay has become rough for sellers, for video games and other items. It's all we talk about on the Ebay boards. If you don't think sales are down on Ebay, you're simply not using Ebay much or you're not paying attention.

And you can't cherry pick a few games from rarity guide to call it inaccurate. Overall, I find it very accurate, and use it, and Ebay, and my own brilliant mind to form a price base. If you want to buy from someone else, or complain about me using the rarity guide as a base and pricing my games between CIB and loose (closer to CIB), please go ahead. I already sold every single one of my Turbo CDs and several of my chip games. And I won't sell Cadash for less than $50 shipped, if at all. Whatcha gonna do about it, keep complaining? Thanks for the laughs guys. :-)
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »
Everyone I've done business with has been completely satisfied and you have no idea what my communication is like. I just don't wait days for people to get back to me. Now step down off your high horse.

Evidently I do. Your tone and manner around here is real "take it or leave it" like, and you are a bit obnoxious concerning trying to get money fast at the expense of a collection you supposedly prize so much. You just admitted what a prior person had stated about your business tactics, that you wouldn't wait a day or two, nor were you willing to shoot him a pm to give him the courtesy of letting him know you decided to sell the item to someone else mid-negotiation. It has nothing to do with being on any damn high horse. Its common courtesy concerning forum transactions, communication, and a level of patience. I think pretty much anyone here would tell you this. You conduct yourself poorly here, you will get jumped on, and honestly, I am surprised I am the one bringing that part of this cluster f*ck up. The guy you had to refund should have jumped down your throat about it on here, but he took the high road after getting his money back.

Evidently you have a problem with this thing called courtesy. I can understand 3-5 days as being too long, but at least have the decency to give the person 48 hrs and a message letting him know he needs to pay or the item will be sold to someone else. I mean, its cool another noob person has yet again arrived to dump their collection of TG stuff before riding off into the sunset. But alas, yet again, they bring that a-typical attitude of someone who has no idea how to handle sales, or feigns as much at any rate. :roll:

I'm not trying to get money fast. I just posted those games to see who was interested. But if multiple people express interest, at the fairest, rarity guide based priced, and I feel like selling it, the first who pays gets it. It's that simple. As I told someone else, I have no intention of gutting my whole collection. But after I had great success at quickly selling my Turbo CD collection, I figured I'd test the waters with some of my chip games. And it's been great, minus 1 or 2 immature people. But that's expected. Thanks for the response! I love when you put so much effort into writing me back and showing you care.
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2012, 04:40:02 PM »
I'm not even going to respond anymore (I'll respond to serious purchase/trade inquires of course), it's a waste of time and way too negative. I'm happy to sell some of my games to reasonable people who pay a fair price or trade reasonable items. Some people will sell for more, some for less. That's the way it goes.
Pay my prices, or else!

vestcoat

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2012, 07:52:04 PM »
Let the bullshit continue:

----1----
I have bought many more games than I've ever sold. I'm no dealer, that's for sure.
VS
Ebay has become rough for sellers, for video games and other items. It's all we talk about on the Ebay boards.

----2----
I have no desire to gut my entire TG-16 collection since that would just kill me.
VS
I had great success at quickly selling my Turbo CD collection

----3----
Topic: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale
VS
these games aren't really for sale.