Author Topic: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale  (Read 3499 times)

FiftyQuid

Re: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2012, 02:00:00 AM »
And I won't sell Cadash for less than $50 shipped, if at all. Whatcha gonna do about it, keep complaining? Thanks for the laughs guys. :-)
You think I was complaining?  Sorry, if it was taken that way.  I was just calling you delusional.  Anyone that pays $50 for Cadash is overpaying.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2012, 02:07:08 AM »
Well sometimes when you want something valuable, and another seller has it, you overpay. Most people overpay collecting rare video games. That's just the way it is. You really can't expect to pay exactly what it's worth. That's delusional. But I love you Fifty, you put the F in Frugal.
Pay my prices, or else!

FiftyQuid

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2012, 02:19:24 AM »
You have no proof that most people overpay.  That would be like me saying most people are thrifty when it comes to collecting.  Either way, Cadash is not rare.  Gold is valuable, Cadash is just an old video game.  I won't pay what you think it is worth - that's dulusional.  You put the R in Reseller.

bartre

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2012, 02:36:16 AM »
yeah, I paid $25 for cadash earlier in the year.
I'd say ~$30 is a good price.

turboswimbz

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2012, 01:21:59 PM »
I put the H in "I'd Hit that"
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

nectarsis

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2012, 02:07:08 PM »
And I won't sell Cadash for less than $50 shipped, if at all. Whatcha gonna do about it, keep complaining? Thanks for the laughs guys. :-)
You think I was complaining?  Sorry, if it was taken that way.  I was just calling you delusional.  Anyone that pays $50 for Cadash is overpaying.

Like others have said $50 for Cadash is nuts...only the impatient "GOTTA HVE IT NAOOOOOOOOO" idiots would pay anywhere near that.   MOST people overpay? LOL    #-o #-o
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Jibbajaba

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2012, 03:07:15 PM »
I paid $20 for CIC Cadash a couple of years ago.  Mind you, that was a couple of years ago, but the value didn't magically go up to $50.  If buddy wants $50 for it, that's his business, but don't call Fiddy "frugal" for his unwillingness to be ripped off.

Chris

roflmao

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2012, 03:50:14 PM »
I paid a little less than $25 for Cadash (case, instructions, and game) earlier this year.  $50 seems really high to me.  Maybe it's worth that to you, but obviously you've struck a nerve here.  Perhaps you might just want to remove that listing (though personally I think pretty much all your prices are high) from the OP or maybe reduce it to something more reasonably found here in the forums.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 03:54:47 PM by roflmao »

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2012, 07:17:50 PM »
Awww... Frugal Fifty got all his buddies to post about all the deals they got. :-) Heartwarming, especially during this holiday time of the year. :-)
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2012, 07:20:23 PM »
yeah, I paid $25 for cadash earlier in the year.
I'd say ~$30 is a good price.

But you're a cheapskate Bartre, that's like saying Ys I & II is worth $25 because I sold it to you for that because I like you. Not accurate at all. That game is worth $35 or more.
Pay my prices, or else!

MotherGunner

« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2012, 07:32:24 PM »
Sega, I fear you're throwing more fuel on the fire but I guess we can all just put on the big boy pants ;-).  On aside note, Bartre got a great deal on that Y's if it's true! He he
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2012, 07:34:01 PM »
And again, like I said a hundred times, my prices are base prices and I never intended to sell my entire collection. If someone is interested in a game or a bundle of games, they contact me. We either make a deal or we don't. I've sold over a dozen games already in the last two weeks, and that's more than I ever expected to sell, because like I said, there is a lack of sales on sites like Ebay for games and other items.

But within a few days of posting here, I sold a bunch of games. Whatever I don't sell here I'll put on Ebay or trade to the local retro shop to help complete my SMS collection. Whatever I want to keep I'll keep and enjoy playing or displaying on my shelves. It's been a total win-win situation despite a few of the most cheap/frugal/turbo police scoffing because 1 or 2 games are priced a little high.
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2012, 11:09:55 PM »
Sega, I fear you're throwing more fuel on the fire but I guess we can all just put on the big boy pants ;-).  On aside note, Bartre got a great deal on that Ys if it's true! He he

It is true, I did sell it to him for $25. If someone gets a special deal for a low price, it doesn't automatically make the game worth that price. Cadash is easily worth $50, and I could have sold it for $40 shipped to someone here but didn't. As an aside, it doesn't matter if someone got Cadash "a few years ago for $25" or not. The game is still worth upwards of $50. I'll also sell some games for cheaper prices to people here, but certainly not all. I understand the game though. Complain that prices are high so the users on the forum can get the cheapest possible price. It's not rocket science. I'm not against it. But I also don't change my prices just because a few frugal turbo police posters complain or make it an issue. And you're right, I love throwing fuel on the fire. :-)
Pay my prices, or else!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2012, 11:27:18 PM »
Given everything you have posted so far, its pretty clear you are just here to dump your Turbo collection to get fast cash in order to complete other lamer sets. You clearly don't play it, enjoy it, or value it, so you can drop the whole "I love my collection" crap. Someone who loves their collection doesn't put it on the chopping block. What I want to know is, where are loons like you coming from. And who the f*ck is going around telling people like you to come to Pcefx to dump your collection? Also, curious as to your ebay id and feedback. Considering how much of a dick you are on here, I'd wonder just how well of a seller you are on ebay too.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2012, 01:45:25 AM »
Awww... Frugal Fifty got all his buddies to post about all the deals they got. :-) Heartwarming, especially during this holiday time of the year. :-)
Hey SS, go f*ck yourself.