Author Topic: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale  (Read 3492 times)

SegaSaturn51195

Re: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2012, 04:01:32 PM »
Man, I never got a chance at this deal segasaturn counter offer me when I was only interested in Ballistix. "Do you just want Ballistix for $7 or do you want Air Zonk + Ballistix for $25? A first class parcel would be $5 to ship." both games was crossed off, which I thought he assumed I would take the offer but he was working out deals with everyone else at the same time. Oh well I just have to be patient like our other community members.

My 2 cents.

PS. That soup line pic is too funny. Nice

I waited for days for your response, you weren't clear what you wanted, and lots of others were interested so it had to go.
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2012, 04:03:43 PM »
$35 seems to be the going rate for Ys1&2 in good condition. Some of the other prices seem high though.

Thank you... Ys is definitely worth $35, $40 easily. Some of my prices are on the higher side, say $5 to $10 (oh boo hoo) but like my other successful sales of the Turbo CD games, I accept all offers. So if something is $35 and you only want to pay $25 or $30, it's so easy to shoot me a PM.
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2012, 04:04:54 PM »

Most people overpay collecting rare video games. That's just the way it is. You really can't expect to pay exactly what it's worth. That's delusional.
It's obvious why Saturn has fallen on hard times. Poor little Ebay refugee!

Who has fallen on hard times? I sell on Ebay casually, a few games and other items here and there. And yes, Ebay sales are down down down. Look it up. Do research. Don't act stupid and just agree with your clique just to agree.
Pay my prices, or else!

psychobear

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2012, 04:07:31 PM »
Mine was ship good, no complaints,
PM if you're still intrested to trade for those games

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2012, 04:13:01 PM »
Awww... Frugal Fifty got all his buddies to post about all the deals they got. :-) Heartwarming, especially during this holiday time of the year. :-)
Hey SS, go f*ck yourself.

Seconded.

And I am not Fiddy's "buddy".  I hate his Canadian guts.  But you're an a$$hole.  Sorry you have to make ends meet by overcharging for some video games.  Hopefully things pick up for you.

Chris

Overcharging on some video games to make ends meet? LOL. Please. Did you see the portion of my collection I posted? Do you really think I have to make ends meet by selling some games in my collection for $5 or so more than you think it's worth? Don't make me laugh man. Most of my prices are dead on the rarity guide value (which certain people have a problem with since they want games as cheap as possible) and lower than Ebay. A scant few people on here (frugal and cheap people, like Barte) are used to trading and selling super cheap amongst themselves, or they're just broke, so even a game at fair value would appear 'slightly overpriced' to them. No big deal. Like I said I'm open to all offers, and I sold all my CD games are a bunch of my chip games.

And again, a few immature, cheap, frugal people don't bother me. I actually laugh at it. I loved the picture too, that was so creative.

:-)
Pay my prices, or else!

nectarsis

« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2012, 04:15:01 PM »
  The game I did buy was packaged poorly, basically wrapped in thick paper, but arrived safely.  So thanks, but boo for ignoring my PM.

yeah, same here, kinda irked about that.

You were upset it the way it was packaged but it arrived perfectly? Now you're just nitpicking.

Nitpciking? LMAO  Blind luck was on your side...shitty pack jobs deserve people being upset...shows lack of caring/professionalism on your part.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2012, 04:15:17 PM »
You were upset it the way it was packaged but it arrived perfectly? Now you're just nitpicking.

I waited for days for your response, you weren't clear what you wanted, and lots of others were interested so it had to go.

Thank you... Ys is definitely worth $35, $40 easily. Some of my prices are on the higher side, say $5 to $10 (oh boo hoo) but like my other successful sales of the Turbo CD games, I accept all offers. So if something is $35 and you only want to pay $25 or $30, it's so easy to shoot me a PM.

Who has fallen on hard times? I sell on Ebay casually, a few games and other items here and there. And yes, Ebay sales are down down down. Look it up. Do research. Don't act stupid and just agree with your clique just to agree.

Hey noob brat. There is this thing called a "edit" option. Trying using it instead of quad posting. f*cking forum noobs, I swear....

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2012, 04:18:25 PM »
  Vestcoat, what would we do without you??  No, seriously.

I'd like to throw in my 2 cents.  Seller does contradict himself everywhere (games for sale/not really for sell).  I picked up Addams Family for the price I'd been hoping to pay, but contacted SS again about some card games in this thread.  He said he'd get back to me about Cratermaze, but never did.  I wrote him about 2 days later asking if it's still available, and he didn't reply.  That really irks me.  Have some courtesy.

The game I did buy was packaged poorly, basically wrapped in thick paper, but arrived safely.  So thanks, but boo for ignoring my PM.

(And about Cadash, I've seen it sell on eBay a few times for more than $50 (anywhere from 30 to 75 complete).  Not trying to draw out a price debate, but it's true.)

I was dealing with dozens of PMs and like I said it's first come, first serve. Some people responded quickly, others didn't not. Also the PM system doesn't automatically keep sent items, so it was harder to keep track of all the requests at first. Someone else bought Cratermaze before you did, so sorry. And you might not have enjoyed it anyway since you think I 'packaged it poorly but it arrived safely.' Next time I'll sell it for half of it's worth and package it with a dozen layers of bubble wrap and give you free shipping. Then people would still complain. I love the clean mentality of the NEC Frugals. Keep it comin'!
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2012, 04:21:07 PM »
Sega, I fear you're throwing more fuel on the fire but I guess we can all just put on the big boy pants ;-).  On aside note, Bartre got a great deal on that Ys if it's true! He he

meh, not really.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221150648121?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ys-Books-I-II-TurboGrafx-CD-1990-Turbo-Duo-Version-/140871332293?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item20cc95f1c5
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEC-Turbografx-CD-Turbo-Duo-CD-Ys-Book-I-II-/110957774191?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19d599456f

I'm a patient man, I can wait for my games.
I only saw one copy of Ys sell for >$30, and that sold for $40, and was a buy it now, so someone cracked, or was misinformed.

on a side note, there is no end all, be all of pricing.
when I sell stuff, I make it a point to look at at least 3, usually around 5, different sources.

for example, a local shop has a copy of mega man 5 for the NES right now, priced at $50.
does that mean it's worth $50? no, in fact, from the same store less than 6 months ago, I bought my copy for $12.
does that mean it's worth $12? not necessarily.
on ebay, I see loose carts sell at about the $30 price point. (though admittedly there are a couple that sold for much more)
on amazon, the cheapest one at the time of this posting is $32.95 +shipping.
finally, a smaller local shop had one about a month ago, that sat around for a while, priced at $27.

so how do I interpret this?
I'd say the "real" value would be in the high twenties to low thirties, depending on condition.

so what does this mean?
in essence:
have patience, a deal will come, but more importantly

You did get a good deal on Ys I & II. It's worth $35 or $40. However you are one cheap SOB. And I say that with all due respect. :)
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2012, 04:23:12 PM »
Mine was ship good, no complaints,
PM if you're still intrested to trade for those games

Ah, a voice of reason. I'm thinking about the deal, I do need those games to complete my SMS collection. :)
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2012, 04:31:03 PM »

Nitpciking? LMAO  Blind luck was on your side...shitty pack jobs deserve people being upset...shows lack of caring/professionalism on your part.

Blind luck? I've bought and sold a lot of games and never had any complaints. I know how to ship things and whether something requires bubble wrap or extra support. Herd mentality and group-think is fascinating.
Pay my prices, or else!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2012, 04:37:53 PM »
Using just thick flat paper in a mailer is indeed a poor choice. That doesn't provide any kind of support against blows or shock, nor allow any sort of soft cushioning.

nectarsis

« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »
 The game I did buy was packaged poorly, basically wrapped in thick paper, but arrived safely.  So thanks, but boo for ignoring my PM.

Nitpciking? LMAO  Blind luck was on your side...shitty pack jobs deserve people being upset...shows lack of caring/professionalism on your part.

Blind luck? I've bought and sold a lot of games and never had any complaints. I know how to ship things and whether something requires bubble wrap or extra support. Herd mentality and group-think is fascinating.

Obviously you have more than a couple of complaints here ;)   Typical "group/herd mentality" fallback when people call you on your BS, and lame excuses/combacks for them.  If you did indeed just paper wrap a game with nothing else that IS shitty packaging plain and simple.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:52:11 PM by nectarsis »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2012, 04:45:18 PM »
Whats ironic is he's accusing others of being frugal, and he's the one skimping out on packing material, using f*cking sheets of paper....

glazball

« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2012, 05:02:23 PM »
  You're a real charmer SS.  I was lucky my item wasn't damaged, despite only being wrapped in what seemed to be grocery bag paper.  You should take the time to package games a bit better.  You know how easily cases and hinges get cracked.
glazball's game collection and wantlist