Author Topic: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale  (Read 3457 times)

ProfessorProfessorson

Re: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2012, 05:04:08 PM »
Bubble wrap cost money. Between his hurting ebay sales and his being frugal, he cant afford to give a damn about the safety of your package.

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2012, 05:22:03 PM »
As some people keep complaining, dragging it out, and making it personal, I just bumped the thread to mark off Ordyne and Ninja Spirit as taken/traded. :-)
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2012, 05:35:50 PM »
Bubble wrap cost money. Between his hurting ebay sales and his being frugal, he cant afford to give a damn about the safety of your package.

Bubble wrap is quite expensive, frugal or not. I use it if it's necessary, as when I sold John Madden Duo CD Football, since that's a double jewel case and a lot more fragile than the basic HuCard games.
Pay my prices, or else!

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2012, 06:03:08 PM »

Bubble wrap is quite expensive, frugal or not. I use it if it's necessary, as when I sold John Madden Duo CD Football, since that's a double jewel case and a lot more fragile than the basic HuCard games.

Bubble wrap?  

Expensive?

dude, you can get a 7$ roll that will last you a long ass time.

Here, let me assist you:

Step 1: Get free small priority flat rate boxes.
Step 2: Wrap jewel case in bubble wrap thats been cut double the width of the case
Step 3: Insert game into box, seal box.  There's free adhesive on the free box already.  You save money.
Step 4: Mail it.  5.25$ Flat Rate to anywhere in the USA

If it can be shipped cheaper than that, wrap the entire box in newspaper or something and slap a label on it so they don't bitch about flatrate and priority.

Also, quit posting over and over and over to respond to multiple people.  You have 69 posts and should probably only have like, 12.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

vestcoat

Success and Perfect Feedback: the Best of SegaSaturn51195
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2012, 06:10:36 PM »
Success and Perfect Feedback: the "Frugal" Best of SegaSaturn51195

Book I: Paradise Lost
I sell on Ebay casually, a few games and other items here and there. 
Ebay has become rough for sellers, for video games and other items. It's all we talk about on the Ebay boards.
I've had a huge dropoff in that last 3-6 months
Ebay sales are down down down.
Do you really think I have to make ends meet by selling some games in my collection for $5 or so more than you think it's worth?
I don't mind parting with... 30 games for some extra cash for the holidays.
Bubble wrap is quite expensive
I could use some extra $ to complete that [SMS] set.
I would normally keep all of these TG-16 games
At any price, it's painful to sell any games from my collection.
I have no desire to gut my entire TG-16 collection since that would just kill me.
I started selling my CD games because I no longer had a Turbo CD
I sold all my CD games [and] a bunch of my chip games.

Canto VI: Rise to Fame
it's been great, minus 1 or 2 immature people.
A scant few people on here (frugal and cheap people, like Barte, [professorson, vestcoat, nectarsis, dark kobold, jibajabba, arkhan, rolfmoa, glazball, fiftyquid...]
It's been a total win-win situation despite a few of the most cheap/frugal/turbo police scoffing because 1 or 2 games are priced a little high.
again, a few immature, cheap, frugal people don't bother me.
Don't act stupid and just agree with your clique just to agree.
Herd mentality and group-think is fascinating.
I'm not even going to respond anymore, it's a waste of time and way too negative.

Part 3: Death of a Salesman
I don't want or need your business.
Most people overpay collecting rare video games. That's just the way it is. You really can't expect to pay exactly what it's worth. That's delusional.
That philosophy has lead me to success and perfect feedback.
Everyone I've done business with has been completely satisfied and you have no idea what my communication is like.
The game I did buy was packaged poorly, basically wrapped in thick paper, but arrived safely.  So thanks, but boo for ignoring my PM.
yeah, same here, kinda irked about that.
You were upset it the way it was packaged but it arrived perfectly? Now you're just nitpicking.
You're a real charmer SS.  I was lucky my item wasn't damaged, despite only being wrapped in what seemed to be grocery bag paper. 
Whatcha gonna do about it, keep complaining?
I'm no dealer, that's for sure.
these games aren't really for sale.

Keith Courage

« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2012, 06:14:17 PM »
Okay here are some things that bother me about this thread. 1st, some but not all of his prices are a little on the high side, 2nd people keep complaining about it.

I am not standing up for his prices nor do I know the man personally. I myself sent him a PM asking about some games and decided it was a little high for me at this point in time. However, I didn't wright him back telling him how he was a hack trying to rip people off. I simply just decided to not buy the games.

Here is my point.... If his prices are too high then don't buy the games!!! Simple as that. No need to make a huge drawn out thread about how some games cost too much, mention a better deal you got on a game elsewhere, or to point out how much less you may have sold one of the games he has for sale at one point. If you don't like the prices then don't buy. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:37:49 PM by Keith Courage »

Jibbajaba

« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2012, 06:15:24 PM »
Come on, guys.  Be nice.  No one should have to choose between bubble wrap and food for their kids.  

SS, why don't you go ahead and post your PP addy here in the thread.  I'm sure a few of us can help out so that you guys can still have a Christmas.

Chris

Edit: Keith, it would be that simple if he weren't such a dick about it.  That's what's keeping it going at this point.  That and the fact that he's evidently sending people games wrapped in garbage bags.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:17:38 PM by Jibbajaba »

nectarsis

« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2012, 06:18:49 PM »
As some people keep complaining, dragging it out, and making it personal, I just bumped the thread to mark off Ordyne and Ninja Spirit as taken/traded. :-)

Well with those sales you SHOULD now be able to afford the OH SO pricey bubble wrap....WHEW that was close!!

Okay here are some things that bother me about this thread. 1st, some of his prices are a little on the high side, 2nd people keep complaining about it.

*goes to look up irony*
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:30:52 PM by nectarsis »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2012, 06:34:21 PM »
I was kidding about bubble wrap being expensive. You guys can't be that obtuse. But I don't use it if I don't have to. All games arrived safely, even to cheapskate bartre. :)

There's also no need to ship in a flat rate priority box if the weight is under 13 oz. I'm not going to give "free shipping" and then add weight and increase the cost. I'll ship 1st Class if possible. If someone requests a different way to shape, I'll accommodate them gladly. Bubble wrap might add too much weight to it. Simple as that. But if it's necessary to avoid damage, I'll use it. It's a judgment call. All games I ship arrive safely. 

I'm actually enjoying schooling the PC Engine police. You guys make it so easy. My games have sold for fair prices for the most part and I'm quite happy with the sales and the recent trade I set up, so all your posts, complaining, etc have done nothing. I've sold about 20 of my CD/chip games. Sorry you can't get Cadash from me for $25 with free priority mail shipping. Get it from someone else. :-)

This will be my last post about anything other than sales/trades updates on this thread. You might not respect the forum, but I do. Thank you.
Pay my prices, or else!

nectarsis

« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2012, 06:39:37 PM »
Schooling who?   You sold some games WOOOOOOOOOOOO.....and respect the forum while doling out insults to decent members...yep that's respect ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

DarkKobold

« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2012, 06:51:55 PM »
No need to make a huge drawn out thread about how some games cost too much, mention a better deal you got on a game elsewhere, or to point out how much less you may have sold one of the games he has for sale at one point. If you don't like the prices then don't buy. Simple as that.

I agree with you. His prices aren't awful. (Rarity guide is silly, but whatever)

The reason for this thread explosion is two fold:

#1, He contradicted himself a lot, and also made some spurious claims about ebay. This sort of opens the flood gates.

#2, Nothing new happens often on these forums, so people are desperate for something to latch on to, to talk about.  

Hey, you.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2012, 07:02:37 PM »
I was kidding about bubble wrap being expensive. You guys can't be that obtuse. But I don't use it if I don't have to. All games arrived safely, even to cheapskate bartre. :)

We're not stupid enough to believe you were joking. We all know you were quite serious, and just now realized how dumb and cheapskatish it made you look.

There's also no need to ship in a flat rate priority box if the weight is under 13 oz. I'm not going to give "free shipping" and then add weight and increase the cost. I'll ship 1st Class if possible. If someone requests a different way to shape, I'll accommodate them gladly. Bubble wrap might add too much weight to it. Simple as that. But if it's necessary to avoid damage, I'll use it. It's a judgment call. All games I ship arrive safely. 

No one should have to request it. It doesn't matter if its a double jewel case or a single. Its all fragile. Ship responsibly.

I'm actually enjoying schooling the PC Engine police. You guys make it so easy. My games have sold for fair prices for the most part and I'm quite happy with the sales and the recent trade I set up, so all your posts, complaining, etc have done nothing. I've sold about 20 of my CD/chip games. Sorry you can't get Cadash from me for $25 with free priority mail shipping. Get it from someone else. :-)

No one is being schooled here. The way you see it doesn't fit with reality. The only thing you have done is join a forum to dump your shit, acting like a dick about it as you go. While being caught up in the moment, you ended up putting on the dunce cap, and now the majority is laughing, jeering, and poking fun at you. The fact is, all this has happened before, and all this will happen again. You're like probably the hundredth noob to join the forum and do this exact same skit. Different name, same game plan.

And also, I have Cadash. Why do you keep going on about Cadash. The majority of people here own it. I also don't give a damn about your prices. What I do think is f*cked up is your own admittance to poor communication, backing out on deals, ignoring pm's, stating prices and sending payment info, then selling items behind peoples back, poor shipping methods, constant contradicting statements, quad posting, and your noobish dick faced attitude. You seem to be of the opinion you have a right to be here, and a right to act like how you want to towards people. I'm sorry, but you have not been here long enough to warrant all the self-importance and cock worship you seem to think you are entitled to here, as a seller or wtf ever you think you are here. YOU are f*cking nobody, noob brat.

This will be my last post about anything other than sales/trades updates on this thread. You might not respect the forum, but I do. Thank you.

This I doubt.

Man...If Nanto would have f*cking implemented a 150 post grace period for new members before they could post sales/trade threads, the majority of these f*cking brats wouldn't have to be suffered so much. Seriously, the few good games a couple of members may get from these kind of sales just isn't worth it as a whole.

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2012, 07:11:56 PM »
Bumped for trade (Ordyne and Ninja Spirit) and Parasol Stars is now on HOLD until Friday. Excellent!
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2012, 07:17:13 PM »
Bumped for putting Sinistron on HOLD.
Pay my prices, or else!

nectarsis

« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2012, 07:19:30 PM »
Multiple posts (as has been pointed out numerous times there is an edit button) is stupid.....multiple bumps to a sales thread so close together is against the rules, so much for respecting the forum eh?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 07:31:12 PM by nectarsis »