Author Topic: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale  (Read 3455 times)

SegaSaturn51195

Re: TurboGrafx TurboChip Games For Sale
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2012, 07:27:53 PM »
I'll post all updates by editing the first message.
Pay my prices, or else!

hizaygizirlz

« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2012, 07:35:25 PM »
I have a theory that Sega = Canada/Swiss.

1) Exact same avatar picture.
2) Both have similar sigs
3) Both have had complaints with packaging (unapologetically)
4) Both have had issues w/ pricing Cadash
5) Canada was looking to move a lot of games
6) Mixing it up w/ the same people in particular
7) Name was created shortly after Swiss was banned (Aug) but first post was November
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 07:38:14 PM by hizaygizirlz »
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

nectarsis

« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2012, 07:39:34 PM »

7) Name was created shortly after Swiss was banned (Aug) but first post was November

Wouldn't be a surprise, certain idiots always feel the need to return repeatedly where they aren't wanted.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2012, 07:43:19 PM »

I'm not Swiss and I have no idea who that is so your conspiracy theory is wrong. If the same people are complaining who complained about him/her, maybe the problem is with those people. That wouldn't surprise me because those 3-4 members are some of the most immature, frugal, cheap people ever. And I enjoy schooling them. Please don't bump the thread any more for anything other than interest in games. It's important to follow the forum rules and respect members. Thank you.
Pay my prices, or else!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2012, 07:54:48 PM »
The above wouldn't surprise me. I guess if someone here who has dealt with him wants to confirm the guys origin country or home state that would be the nail in the coffin. Also, before I forget......

I'm not Swiss and I have no idea who that is so your conspiracy theory is wrong. If the same people are complaining who complained about him/her, maybe the problem is with those people. That wouldn't surprise me because those 3-4 members are some of the most immature, frugal, cheap people ever. And I enjoy schooling them. Please don't bump the thread any more for anything other than interest in games. It's important to follow the forum rules and respect members. Thank you.

Panic much?

hizaygizirlz

« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2012, 08:02:26 PM »
We'll do we for sure know that Canada was from Canada.

A few other things not listed are strikingly similar as well.

I mean what are the chances of two people who act pratically the exact same way, both of which want Bruce Willis as their avatar, and both of which choose the exact same picture on a pcengine site.

Like I could see two people on this site accidental using the same Bonk/Zonk/Guy Kazama picture, but two people both picking BW and using the exact same photo all while having the same personality, seems unlikely.

And we do know of many instances of people who get banned having 2-3-4 more incarnations for some strange reason.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2012, 08:03:48 PM »
The above wouldn't surprise me. I guess if someone here who has dealt with him wants to confirm the guys origin country or home state that would be the nail in the coffin. Also, before I forget......

Panic much?

Cadash isn't my prized game. But it's still worth around $50. 
Pay my prices, or else!

SegaSaturn51195

« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2012, 08:06:10 PM »

I mean what are the chances of two people who act pratically the exact same way, both of which want Bruce Willis as their avatar, and both of which choose the exact same picture on a pcengine site.

Like I could see two people on this site accidental using the same Bonk/Zonk/Guy Kazama picture, but two people both picking BW and using the exact same photo all while having the same personality, seems unlikely.

And we do know of many instances of people who get banned having 2-3-4 more incarnations for some strange reason.

There aren't many actors to choose from in the avatar list. Bruce Willis is by far the best choice. 
Pay my prices, or else!

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2012, 08:31:25 PM »

Canada/Swiss liked to refer to ebay a lot also, and sold on there often up until as of late, and also referred to rarity guide. And one of his most famous quotes:

[Im in Sales... Buy low sell high. Dont hate , If theres people who want to buy things for higher price then thats there problem not yours.  LOVE the COMMENTS  =)

Like I said prior:
Different name, same game plan.

Really wouldn't be surprised if they were all the same clown. Happens all the time around here. At any rate, I think Canada/Swiss was from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

vestcoat

« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2012, 09:12:38 PM »
Here is my point.... If his prices are too high then don't buy the games!!!
I couldn't care less about his prices.
Sorry you can't get Cadash from me for $25 with free priority mail shipping. Get it from someone else. :-)
You keep saying this, but most of us own all of this shit. No one's drooling over your cheap, common games other than the noobs PM'ing you.
Swiss writes completely differently. They act similar only because they're trolls. The avatars are default.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2012, 01:59:21 AM »
Man...If Nanto would have f*cking implemented a 150 post grace period for new members before they could post sales/trade threads, the majority of these f*cking brats wouldn't have to be suffered so much. Seriously, the few good games a couple of members may get from these kind of sales just isn't worth it as a whole.

Amen.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

bartre

« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2012, 02:27:58 AM »
Meh, I think i'm over this thread.
on the upside, I did finally get a decent Ys I & II manual (yeah, that's why I bought it, my old copy had a super poopy one.)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2012, 02:42:25 AM »
lol wait how did I get thrown into the cheap/immatur...

oh wait, f*ck it.

I am cheap.   50$ for Cadash is retarded.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2012, 04:15:49 AM »
Nah, its not Swiss.  I bought from Saturn, and its not our lovely Miss Swiss.  Also, Saturn spells correctly and writes in proper English, not all retarded like Swiss did. 

Keith Courage

« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2012, 09:22:05 AM »
I just ordered Turrican from Mr SegaSaturn here. I couldn't pass it up since it was cheaper than any other copy I've seen posted here or on ebay before. I'll let everyone know what kind of condition it's in when I receive it.