Author Topic: FS briefcase unit, hori fighting stick, imagineer arcade stick, wireless pad  (Read 533 times)

GameFreak

EDIT 4/28/13 lowered price by $100 on the bundle from $575 to $475 includes free US shipping

Update 4/17/13 ... $575 for everything listed below in next post (free shipping in the US)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:45:09 AM by GameFreak »

syphic

Id like to check out pics.
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Nullity, Jtucci31, sirhcman,  Elderboroom, dicer

vxbinaca

Yes list what you have/prices/conditions.

GameFreak

I'm uploading pics/description within the next couple hours. I would really like to sell it all as a lot. You can always sell off what you dont want.  I'm NOT going to put a price on it, so after i post pics let me know what you would pay (you can private message me, or post here) and If its fair price, I'll sell. First come first serve.  Items are in the US so you can calculate shipping costs. Taking pics now...brb shortly.

edit: adding pics

The system...It always worked fine no problems reading discs. It was serviced by a member here on the forums before I bought it. It has some yellowing and a few tiny scratches, but nothing major. Also includes the cover with working hinges. The power adapter is 3rd party, works fine. No original controller but i have many other controllers and joysticks listed below.

Here are the games. Included in this is a working Arcade Card Pro (loose, no case..see pic). All the games work fine and load with no problems.
1.US version 3-in-1 game, Bonk1, Bonk2, Gate Of Thunder, Bonus hidden Bomberman game
2.Jpn version Fatal Fury2
3.Jpn version Power Golf2
4.Jpn version PC-Denjin
5.Jpn version Bonk3
6.Jpn version Dragon Egg
7.Jpn version Tiger Road
8.Jpn version (I forget the title of this game, in lower left corner of pic)
9. Strip Fighter2 from Games Express. Comes in a case but no cover insert. It has a small superficial crack (see pics). Game works perfectly
10. Toilet Kids. Game is loose, no case
11. Loose Arcade Card Pro!

1 wireless controller, and 1 wireless receiver (works with up to 5 other wireless controllers) This works fine.

1 PC engine mouse, boxed, works fine. 

1 Pachinko controller. Works fine. Yellowed

1 Hori 6 button controller works great, very smooth d-pad and buttons

1 Imagineer controller. This is quite a nice controller. It has a really heavy base plate so it wont slide around. It also comes with ALL the cables to plug into the other consoles. So you can use it on your neo geo also and other systems. This comes with the box (slightly ripped), styrofoam, and instructions. It works great.

1 Hori Fighting Stick. This is a beast. It has an aluminum case and professional buttons and stick. It is really nice to use. There is some slight rust on the sides (see pic) but not on the inside. I opened it up and looked. Could use some sanding and black spray paint on the sides. Joystick works flawlessly.

Go ahead and leave offers for the full lot. Im not desperate but Im not asking for a ridiculous unfair price either.
I can use Paypal or Western Union. I will ship it 2-3 day mail with delivery confirmation. Thanks for looking :)

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:38:40 AM by GameFreak »

GameFreak

^^^pics/info added 4/12/2013

Also I found a mutitap for 3 controllers. Its a bit scratched up but works fine.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:52:31 AM by GameFreak »

jeffhlewis

PM sent

dead_man94

sending pm now

Flare65

PM Sent

BigusSchmuck

PM sent.

esteban

^^^pics/info added 4/12/2013

Also I found a mutitap for 3 controllers. Its a bit scratched up but works fine.

!!! !!! Is this too clean to be 85% new?
  |    | 

GameFreak

Hey. I read and or responded all PM's. Im not into trading, and also I am looking to sell it all together as a bundle. I might consider breaking it up and selling individual items if it doesnt sell as a bundle, so check back. For now, feel free to make any reasonable offer on all of it as a bundle.

*I have the battery cover for the wireless pad. I was just opening it to take pics.
While most of the items have some tiny scratches, the camera lighting makes dust look like scratches & blemishes, so I will try and re-take a few photos today.
I also have a Sapphire disc I will throw in the bundle.*

thanks

GameFreak

offers seemed kind of low to me. KEEP THE OFFERS COMING, but at this rate, I'll probably just hang onto it. If it sells, or i decide 100% im not going to sell it, I will close the thread.

GameFreak

update- 4/17/13
I will sell it for $575 including shipping cost.
How did I come to that price?

arcade card pro             30
imagineer boxed             65
hori fighting                  85
wireless pad W/reciever  60
6 button hori pad          25
pochinko pad                10
pc cengine + cd            210
mouse boxed                10
strip fighter                  40
toilet kids                    45
bonk3 JPN                    40
3in1 cd game                35
multitap                      free!!!
all other games            free!!!
shipping in the US         $40               
----------------------------
     TOTAL                   695

...but,...I knocked some $ off of the $695 and included FREE shipping.

You pay $575 total for all items listed above (see pics) shipping is included in the price within the US.

I will respond to PM's on a first come first serve basis as long as you post below "pm sent"

If you need more pics or have any questions, let me know

I will post again once it is sold. Until you see that, it is still for sale as of (4/17/13)

thanks

whisper2053

Too rich for my blood (for now...till taxes hit, anyways :D), but man that Hori fight stick is lookin' mighty sexy...