Author Topic: FS briefcase unit, hori fighting stick, imagineer arcade stick, wireless pad  (Read 535 times)

futureman2000

This reminds me of a Kohl's receipt. Good luck with the sale.
Take off yer flip flops and set up the tripod: it's bag kickin' time!

GameFreak

4/28/13 lowered price by $100 on the bundle from $575 to $475 includes free US shipping

EvilEvoIX

I could use that Multitap please. 

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

GameFreak

I could use that Multitap please.

that would be like splitting up siblings with different foster parents  :lol:

But in all seriousness, if you only want some of the items, you could buy all of it and sell off what you dont need and possibly make a slight profit. I'd rather keep it all together bundled just in case it doesnt sell.

$475 includes shipping in the US. Seems like a fair price considering the Arcade Card Pro and all the different controllers, joysticks, wireless pad, decent games, etc.

roflmao

It's an incredible deal for what's included and if I had $475 I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.  The hard part would be selling off what I don't need.  Everything is so cool!

GameFreak

5/19/13 sale pending with member IslandGrafx.

IslandGrafx

Everything received as described, AWESOME collection and a GREAT seller. Thank you so much for taking care of the CD drive repair. Highly recommended to do any business with!

GameFreak

Yes thanks IslandGrafx. I hope you enjoy it. Im glad member Keith Courage was able to help me get the cd drive working 100% after being in storage. He's a great guy here on the forums (as are most people here). Now go play some Sapphire with that Hori Fighting stick, ..and welcome to the forums IslandGrafx! :D

hoobs88

Is the Imagineer Stick still available?
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

GameFreak

Is the Imagineer Stick still available?

nope, all of it sold to IslandGrafx