Author Topic: New PCE to TG converter cables  (Read 383 times)

MotherGunner

New PCE to TG converter cables
« on: December 08, 2012, 04:57:21 AM »
Hey Guys, I just picked up one of these cables as it's long, looks well-made, and I need it.  Anyways it ran about $20 shipped to the U.S. and I thought I'd share.  They do have the shorter one as well for cheaper.  Will update on when I get it to provide a quick review.

http://www.emere.es/epages/218543.mobile/secb8df43814d/?ObjectPath=/Shops/218543/Products/000000000230

Edit:  Updating the links as I pasted this from my phone and just realized this was the mobile link.

Main Page:  http://www.emere.es/

Long Adapter Cable (the one I ordered):  http://www.emere.es/epages/218543.sf/es_ES/?ObjectPath=/Shops/218543/Products/000000000230

Short Adapter Cable:  http://www.emere.es/epages/218543.sf/es_ES/?ObjectPath=/Shops/218543/Products/000000000229

On a side note, Google translate is your friend...  :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:09:13 AM by MotherGunner »
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Nec.Game.head

Re: New PCE to TG converter cables
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 11:38:50 AM »
Nice gonna order one of those adapters, so that I can use my Avenue 6 button controller on my modded Tg16 cd setup ... Muchas gracias por el link :P !!!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

GohanX

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 06:42:23 AM »
Hey, nice find! That would be much more convenient that using my modded Duotap as an adapter when I'm only needing one controller.

MotherGunner

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 07:07:38 AM »
Updated Links as the previous one was the shitty link.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:17:21 AM by MotherGunner »
-MG

GohanX

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 08:12:34 AM »
When you get yours, can you check to see if a Duo Tap will work though it? If so I could get the adapter and then de-mod the Duo Tap and use it on my Duo again.

MotherGunner

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 08:57:14 AM »
When you get yours, can you check to see if a Duo Tap will work though it? If so I could get the adapter and then de-mod the Duo Tap and use it on my Duo again.

Will do.
-MG

tggodfrey

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 12:11:02 AM »
20.00 huh?  Sorry man but you got ripped off.

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=13370.0
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:16:13 AM by tggodfrey »
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

MotherGunner

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 03:07:54 AM »
Hey Terry,

Listen I had no idea you made this specific type of cable.  In your defense, I didn't search even though I didn't see pictures or prices in your first post on that link.  But I wanted to point out that this cable doesn't even match the one in your first post.  You advertise a TG female to Duo Male, and this thread is about Duo female to TG Male cables.  Is there a reason for being so terse? And yes, THANKS for editing your original reply.
-MG

tggodfrey

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 06:54:53 AM »
Hey Terry,

Listen I had no idea you made this specific type of cable.  In your defense, I didn't search even though I didn't see pictures or prices in your first post on that link.  But I wanted to point out that this cable doesn't even match the one in your first post.  You advertise a TG female to Duo Male, and this thread is about Duo female to TG Male cables.  Is there a reason for being so terse? And yes, THANKS for editing your original reply.

It says in the thread I will make them any way you want them.  Members here already have the PCE to TG16 adapters I have made.  There have been a total of 2 or 3 posts in the FS section for adapters i have made for people and if you browse through them people asked about this very same configuration as these you have posted which are more than 2X the cost (with shipping as black cables and more than 3X the cost with shipping as a white cable).

My original post read pretty harsh so yes I did edit it as I saw it unfair to leave it.
Games currently in play:

MotherGunner

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 07:13:24 AM »
Fair enough Terry, I have nothing but respect for you as our transactions have always been very pleasant.

I know I will need some in the future, so I may definitely hit you up. 

If I may (and respectfully), I think you should consider a better sales/pitch approach if you are serious about selling your cables outside of your main thread moving forward.  I honestly did not see your sales.  Something like "Hey MG/Guys, not sure if you were aware, but I have similar cables that I make for these prices.  For those looking for a better deal than the ones offered on the site ($20 U.S. shipped which in my opinion is too high), please contact me.  I expect to be in stock at this time, or can make to order.  Here is my sales thread with photos of my work, etc."

See that's a better approach and attitude altogether than being initially harsh because I potentially made a sore and grave miscalulation in NOT buying YOUR cables, even though I consider $20 shipped for a cable (whether theirs or yours) fair.  You came off as if I had insulted you somehow, and as I have already established here, I am humble enough to be first to offer an apology whether it's offically accepted or not if you felt insulted....   :wink:

-MG

tggodfrey

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 07:31:48 AM »
I dont see the need for a sales pitch considering I sell them for less than what it costs me to make them.  Personally I consider it a favor to people here just like the guys that do modding. 

My point in my original post was that you paid too much.  If your happy, thats fine and dandy. A search would have saved you some money.
Games currently in play:

MotherGunner

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2012, 07:35:25 AM »
Acknowledging I have read above message.
-MG

SignOfZeta

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2012, 08:31:58 AM »
$20 shipped isn't exactly a huge some of money. If you paid that much for a candy bar or a Bic pen or last years EA Sports game then, yeah, maybe that would be "screwed" but...in 2012 a $20 bill just isn't all that impressively valuable anymore.

esteban

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 01:42:32 PM »

INTERMISSION: tggodfrey's fine handiwork:

|    | 

RoyVegas

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 02:00:41 PM »
Off topic:  Oddly enough thats the same counter top I have.  :lol:
All is well. :)