Author Topic: My Duo-R Birthday Cake !!!  (Read 734 times)

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
Re: My Duo-R Birthday Cake !!!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 03:08:35 AM »
When is the raffle for a slice?
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 03:38:56 AM »
When is the raffle for a slice?
:lol: :lol:

Very nice NEC!!  I agree, that is super killer that she did that for you!  Now you need some HuCookies to test it out to make sure the caps aren't blown!

May I suggest battle Royale?  ;)

Congrats man!!  happy bday.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 04:36:14 AM »
Hey everyone .. I had an awesome time yesterday !!! Whiskey & Coke, good friends great video games, a big fat piece of Duo-R cake and my kick ass girlfriend !!!  It took her about 4 hours to designed and make the cake ... She also mentioned to me this morning that she is planning on making some more Nec baked goodies in the near future for our gaming gatherings ... Thanks for all the reply's, she read them all and it made her super happy to read all the flattering comments :D ... lol She said that it would just make her the happiest woman in the world to be my Nec Gamer Wife one day !!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/6913/fixedm.jpg
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

turbokon

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 05:03:16 AM »
And I forgot to wish you a happy birthday man.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 05:13:29 AM »
A BIG THANK YOU MR TURBOKON :D !!!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

turboswimbz

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 06:47:23 AM »
Happy Birthday, glad it went very well

lol She said that it would just make her the happiest woman in the world to be my Nec Gamer Wife one day !!!

- hmmm, one day? lol. 
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

rrob78

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 06:55:24 AM »
NICE!!!!

fraggore

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 09:21:46 AM »
cool cake cool woman.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

DarkKobold

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »
This is awesome and all... but...

You post in a very weird style!!!!!!

No reason to hate on the centered text.  I enjoy the posting style, gives the NEC-head a little pizzazz and personality.  
his posts are fun to read!!!

I just think they are a little over the top !!! Every sentence needs three punctuation points !!! I don't find it that bad,,, just very very strange to read ... Nothing wrong with excitement,,, just a very bizarre character ... And easy to emulate !!! Lets not forget, he'll post the same image 16 times in the same thread !!!

Thanks for responding to my post !!!
Hey, you.

turboswimbz

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2012, 10:07:51 AM »
okay then ! ! !  . . . and you're Welcome!!!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 10:09:54 AM by turboswimbz »
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2012, 10:28:25 AM »

I just think they are a little over the top !!! Every sentence needs three punctuation points !!! I don't find it that bad,,, just very very strange to read ... Nothing wrong with excitement,,, just a very bizarre character ... And easy to emulate !!! Lets not forget, he'll post the same image 16 times in the same thread !!!

You are a dick Dark Kobold, I'd rather read 100 of his posts than anything you post here.

Oh yeah and happy birthday NEC.Game.Head, I love your enthusiasm and love for the system!!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

nectarsis

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 10:38:02 AM »
I missed this, happy belated birthday, and your girlfriend is AWESOME.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

RoyVegas

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2012, 11:41:59 AM »
It's great that she not only supports your love of the system but also enjoys it. Lucky you!

And happy belated birthday.
All is well. :)

Sparky

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2012, 02:52:54 PM »

You are a dick Dark Kobold, I'd rather read 100 of his posts than anything you post here.

Oh yeah and happy birthday NEC.Game.Head, I love your enthusiasm and love for the system!!

Hahaha.. Ya serious sally is a something at times.

But ya nec.game.head you got a great girl there, happy birthday

Deletion

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2012, 04:22:36 PM »
Show your girlfriend this YT channel which features a series of cooking videos called Nerdy Nummies. She'll be sure to get some good ideas as Ro makes all sorts of cakes, cookies and sweets based on video games, movies, and TV shows.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RosannaPansino