Author Topic: Alshark, need help (screenshots included)  (Read 563 times)

gbapalyer

Alshark, need help (screenshots included)
« on: December 15, 2012, 03:23:20 AM »
hey guys and gals,

japanese readers at the front line. it is a text from the alshark walkthrough but i cannot understand what it means. google could also not help me...
it would be great if somebody could translate these for me:

ミカーの村
■ミカーの試練へ
→ヤークー老師に会いに戻る
→ヤークー村の北西の森の中に緑石

■緑石

サートスの遺跡

■右から左上へ回り込む
→ドゥムナのマント入手!
→サーメットソード入手!

■惑星マーズへ戻り、惑星ジュークへ

ツトックの町

■スクラップ屋へ
→バーツ登場!スノータンク入手!
「オレの家はこの町の北西の角だから暇があったら寄ってくれ」

■スノータンクに乗って・・・
→船発見!

<<<<<< 植民船 >>>>>>>>

■メインコントロール室へ

■惑星マーズへ戻り「話す」
→アトライアを盗む!?
→CSステーションでアトライアを盗む

i really need your help or iam stuck at alshark forever.^^

thanks
gbapalyer
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:02:22 PM by gbapalyer »
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

Frank_fjs

Re: cany somebody please translate that for me (japanese to english)?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 03:35:07 AM »
Google translate comes up with this, seems pretty usable:

Mika village
■ to the ordeal of Mika
→ Back to meet Roshi Yaku
→ green stone in the forest in the northwest of the village Yaku

■ green stone

Ruins of Satosu

■ wraparound from the right to the upper left
→ get cloak of Do~umuna!
→ obtain cermet Sword!

■ Return to the planet Mars, planet to juke

Tsutokku town

■ to the scrap shop
→ appeared baht! Snow obtain tank!
"My house is me free time because there was a drop in the northwest corner of the town"

■ Snow tank ride ...
→ discovery ship!

Colonization ship <<<<<< >>>>>>>>

■ to the main control room

■ Return to the planet Mars "talk"
→ Atoraia steal! ?
→ steal Atoraia station in CS

runinruder

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 09:59:00 AM »
Has Lucia joined your party yet?  If not, you need to find her before worrying about this stuff. 
www.thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

gbapalyer

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 09:35:17 PM »
lucia has joined my party but the first problem comes up in those ruins. i cannot cross the water at some point to go into those ruins much further. i think the trick will be to use invisible on my party and then i can cross the way without the water appearing. is that correct?

and then i have found those ship on the ice planet but i cannot enter it and also nothing happens in tsutoku town. i cannot come up with what google translates..this part makes no sense to me at all:

Tsutokku town

■ to the scrap shop
"My house is me free time because there was a drop in the northwest corner of the town"

runinruder

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 10:08:27 PM »
I'll try to help, but my memories are hazy.

and then i have found those ship on the ice planet but i cannot enter it and also nothing happens in tsutoku town. i cannot come up with what google translates..this part makes no sense to me at all:

Tsutokku town

■ to the scrap shop

Once you obtain the tank, you'll be able to drive around the icy area without taking damage, and as I recall, you'll be able to enter that ship.  I believe you need to go to the shop in that "tsutokku" town where scraps can be exchanged for credits, and a guy will show up.  Speak with him and exit the town and the tank should be there.  But you need to do a few other things first before that can happen.

Did you pass the three trials on the planet "ステア"?  There are three villages there in which, if you've done all the stuff you're supposed to do up to that point, the elders should let you into these underground areas where you need to get through the mazes.

The stuff about ruins and water vaguely rings a bell for me, but I don't remember exactly what you're supposed to do there.  That guide seems to be directing you to a green stone on ステア before that part.   

gbapalyer

Re: Alshark, cany somebody please translate that for me (japanese to english)?
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 06:24:13 AM »
yes i did pass the 3 tests from those elders and now iam supposed to go to that green stone on the planet stea. by touching that stone the party gets teleported to a ruins area with one part where water comes out of the floor and proceeding any further is impossible. how can i go over that area without the water showing up? if i talk to that scrap > money exchange guy nothing happens. so it seems that i have to finish those ruins first...but how? and do i really need to do that or do i have to do something else to optain that tank?

runinruder

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 07:51:34 AM »
Did you go back to see the elder in ヤークー after you passed the three trials?  You probably did.  I think I can remember what that ruins part looks like, but I don't remember having any real trouble there.  Are you sure you're not just overlooking a path you can take?  That Japanese guide seems to be suggesting that you work your way from the right to the upper left.  I'm sure you've tried doing that, but it might be worth looking around really carefully for a path you didn't see before. 

Really, if you got Lucia in your party and you got the elders to allow you to take those three tests, you've already done some of the hardest parts of the game for people who can't read Japanese, so this shouldn't stump you for long.  Obtaining the tank for the snowy area can also be a real nuisance, but if my (admittedly hazy) memories are at all accurate, you do need to have a conversation in that scrap shop once you've completed a few other tasks (among which might be getting through that ruins area). 

gbapalyer

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 05:33:39 PM »
i can make a screenshot if that helps^^
i did make out a map in excel maybe that helps you to remember. i have spoken to the first elder after taking on the last of those 3 tests.
and then he told me a story about those satous ruins and after that i could touch the green stone near the river and visit the ruins.

then there is that water area which flows out of the floor if i want to cross the floor there. do i need to get invisible? i dont own that magic now and nearly no monsters are showing up to let me level up a bit more.
i also dont know what the guide means with "→ get cloak of Do~umuna!" there are no treasures in the ruins area...

please check my selfmade map in this post. thanks. :)

edit: lucia is shions mother right? the girl with the sun glasses?
although how long is the game? i played it 11 hours now.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 09:13:17 PM by gbapalyer »

gbapalyer

Re: Alshark, can somebody please translate that for me (japanese to english)?
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 04:26:11 AM »
the part where iam stuck is here in that video:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4223704

but the video skips the important part where i have to cross the water that shows up when i want to cross that specific place... XD
it is around 18:00 minutes.
also what doe the guide mean by "obtaining cloak-doumuna"? where should i find it??
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 04:52:33 AM by gbapalyer »

gbapalyer

Re: Alshark, can somebody please translate that for me (japanese to english)?
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 05:36:24 AM »
and this is the place where i can not cross the water on the floor, because some cloak of doumuna is missing...where the hell do i get that and what is it? the water is there everytime i visit and it does not retreat and come back like it used to do before...hm

i have searched everywhere on that planet...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 08:09:08 PM by gbapalyer »

gbapalyer

Re: Alshark, need help (screenshots included)
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 06:02:43 PM »
nobody out there who can help me? :(

shubibiman

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 07:20:35 AM »
I'm sorry but the last I've cleared this game was some 14 years ago so I can't help you ;(
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

gbapalyer

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »
aaaaahhh, thank god i had another safe file which i made 1 hour earlier.
i did passs those 3 tests yesterday and after the third test in mika i tried to visit the green stone first before returning to yaku village.
after that i returned to the green stone, visited those ruins and voila, the water ran back into the floor and i could proceed without a problem.

i would say it was definetely some nasty bug, which hindered me to proceed in the first place. the water just came and went and then suddenly it was only there and nothing more happened.
nasty nasty bug....

glad i do make many safe files everytime i play a rpg...now i can finally proceed after 15 hours playtime till now.

and man i hate this flying and shooting in space thing to travel between solar systems...

shubibiman

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2012, 09:16:42 PM »
I don't know where you're at now but you can install a warp system on your ship to avoid those long journeys through space. Still, I think it's still good to fight as much as you can as it's a quick way to get "scrap".
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

gbapalyer

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2012, 11:08:34 PM »
iam collecting the materials for the zizzer blade right now. played around 26 hours and reached level 130 already.
the one who said the game is 60 hours long made a miscalculation...i think it is around 30 hours.

i already came across another bug which made progressing impossible but thanks to my second safe file i could continue...*pew*