Author Topic: FS/FT: TurboGrafx Blowout - Splatterhouse, Ninja Spirit & Dungeon Explorer  (Read 1623 times)

Flare65

Re: FS/FT: TurboGrafx Blowout - Dungeon Explorer II, Lords of Thunder, & More
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2012, 04:21:53 PM »
I'll offer $130.00 for the Dungeon Explorer II.  I can pay via paypal.

vestcoat

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 06:11:02 PM »
WTF. You guys are going to do business with this guy? Check out his SECOND POST:
Stop bitching... Jesus if you want the f*cking lot, then pay up.

He also lied about DEII, as DK pointed out.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 01:23:16 AM »
Is the Duo sold?  I dont see it listed, and I PMd ya.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2012, 01:29:25 AM »
Hey, at least his prices are better than segasaturn51195.  Attitude isn't much better, though.  And I have to be honest, I just can't bring myself to give money to people who come here and get all combative with the regulars.  Retro, you have a couple of games that I want, and the prices are good, but you mouthing off to Mother lost you my sale.  Yes, he started it, but he's a forum elder and you're a noob who is only here to sell stuff.  Sometimes you have to bite your tongue.

Chris

Firebomber7

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2012, 03:20:01 AM »
PM'd
I don't like your racist username.  Please change it.

I just felt like adding to this trainwreck, which started...
HERE:
Dungeon Explorer II - $300 (Mainly looking for trades)
(after being found for a $1? Yeah... that's gone over here well, eh?)
and HERE:
Stop bitching... Jesus if you want the f*cking lot, then pay up. It's that simple. Who are you to quote prices on anything? I can value my stuff accordingly whether it be high or low.

Coming in with a few gouging prices in a fairly close community and then insulting one of the regulars after they call out the attitude leads directly to a sale thread trainwreck. Nice to see you did your research before starting off here with a sales thread.

Was Mothergunner in the wrong? Who cares. He's not the one coming in here without any references/knowing anyone and starting right away with a sales thread that is clearly re-selling for max profit. That's the way it works here.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 03:22:01 AM by Firebomber7 »

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2012, 03:32:28 AM »
I see nothing racist about NinjaCrackerX...   :-k

NinjaCrackerX

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2012, 03:44:27 AM »
PM'd
I don't like your racist username.  Please change it.

I'm sorry you find it racist. You're the first person to say so after I used it over many sites for the past 10+ years. When I first start using the internet my AOL name was SamuraiCookieZ (which was a dumb cartoon character I used to draw). After my parents got rid of AOL they eventually delete your AOL account linked e-mail/sn. So when I went for a new name for instant messenger I just went for basically the opposite of my original sn (NinjaCrackerX) and I've used it for everything ever since. Sorry for the long story I just wanted to give you and anyone else in the shadows who thinks it's racist the story.

Firebomber7

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 03:47:35 AM »
PM'd

I don't like your racist username.  Please change it.

I'm sorry you find it racist. You're the first person to say so after I used it over many sites for the past 10+ years. When I first start using the internet my AOL name was SamuraiCookieZ (which was a dumb cartoon character I used to draw). After my parents got rid of AOL they eventually delete your AOL account linked e-mail/sn. So when I went for a new name for instant messenger I just went for basically the opposite of my original sn (NinjaCrackerX) and I've used it for everything ever since. Sorry for the long story I just wanted to give you and anyone else in the shadows who thinks it's racist the story.

I'm trolling a bit man, don't worry. I REALLY don't think anyone would legitly see it as being racist. Of course, giving your past name of SamuraiCookie, I now assume you look very much like this:

...why is this entire thing in a giant quote?

NinjaCrackerX

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 03:57:53 AM »
Haha ok I wasn't sure but since I just joined here recently I didn't want to cause a stink. I think I accidentally deleted something when I was doing the quoted reply that's why it turned into a blue blob. The picture is close but I probably resemble Tully more...I might have to use this pic to scare my Sesame Street loving 1-1/2 year old when she mis-behaves :)

turboswimbz

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 04:04:26 AM »
Haha ok I wasn't sure but since I just joined here recently I didn't want to cause a stink. I think I accidentally deleted something when I was doing the quoted reply that's why it turned into a blue blob. The picture is close but I probably resemble Tully more...I might have to use this pic to scare my Sesame Street loving 1-1/2 year old when she mis-behaves :)

NAH You just typed inside the quote

next time just hit preview message first to make sure your typing outside the qoute box, sometimes the forum loads kinda funny in the quick reply box, or you can't see everything, if it's a longer quote. 
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Firebomber7

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 04:11:19 AM »
I like your octopus.

Arjak

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 04:29:08 AM »

I find it hilarious that people are STILL trying to pull this crap. You would think the news would've spread by now that we don't take kindly to it. :roll: If people like this really had "sentimental value" for the PCE, you'd think they would post in other forums besides their For Sale thread that they made immediately upon joining.

I'm starting to agree with the Professor. We probably should have a post count rule before being able to start a For Sale thread.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

NinjaCrackerX

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 04:31:23 AM »

I like your octopus.

From my favorite shooter series of all time!

..although I'm sure you knew that...

MotherGunner

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2012, 04:40:51 AM »
Thanks Guys, I had been dealing with him on Ebay and I was very polite to him the whole way through.  His tone and responses led me to believe he's extremely greedy.  So I stopped making offers when he ignored my last $50 increase (what was I thinking right?).  So when he showed up here, I knew he aimed to "try" to take people for a ride and I wasn't having that; I detest people who try to take from my friends so I got pissed and spoke up even though he would have been flamed without me saying anything.  His prices on the non-rare stuff ended up being okay after the fallout began and so I even typed up an apology as he got cute.  That's just me, humble and willing to apologize when it's called for.  Funny thing is, he could have had money in his pocket within ONE transaction with me but Noooo, he would rather buy multiple packaging, spend multiple gas trips to the P.O., time, effort, etc.  Basically, not making a whole lot on the lot he could have sold me.  I already have DE II so my plan had been to bring that here with a better price than Ebay ($50 community price raffle) along with a couple more titles, keeping the hardware and offsetting my costs a little.  But things happen for a reason as this DE II is SCRATCHED albiet lightly per his Ebay auction, which btw he hasn't taken down so what happens if two people pay him at the same time?  
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:43:03 AM by MotherGunner »
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

MotherGunner

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2012, 04:42:21 AM »
Ninja, welcome! I am playing that today as it has some Christmas music in it!  Good times!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)