Author Topic: A new ruleset should be implemented for new members joining just to sell crap.  (Read 4622 times)

BigusSchmuck

Lets not forget the schmuck who put my personal info up just because his games didn't get there fast enough. *shiver* At least now hes somewhat reformed.

SegaSaturn51195

If Professor is suggesting it, you know it's a bad idea. I think a good policy is to do the opposite of what he suggests.
Pay my prices, or else!

thesteve

perhaps a simple dont feed the trolls, is a better policy.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
If Professor is suggesting it, you know it's a bad idea. I think a good policy is to do the opposite of what he suggests.

Hold on now SS.  While his idea may not be perfect, I do agree that something should be put in place.  You may have had some decent deals with some folks here, myself included, however your attitude in your sales thread was a huge turn off. 

SignOfZeta

Herc that's an excellent point.  To this day I cherish the friendships, knowledge, and all around GREAT times I've had here over the years and shared with all of you.  We've seen many milestones that were just too awesome to forget.

Off the top of my head:

-D-Lite (Both positives and negatives)
-Moderator Impeached
-Nintega
-My pal Mike kicking ass and taking names in defense of others
-Fighting Street is Born
-a$$hole f*cked Me Over
-Advancements in Tech Work (Via Oustanding individuals like Keith, Beemer, Steve, and others)
-Sparky
-Homebrew Releases
-Ark Vs Roy
-SeymorOnion
-JelloSlug (fingers crossed)
-The PCEFX Raffle is born
-Turbobs!
-PCEFX Secret Santa is born
-Great deals by sellers for buyers (and paying it forward)
-PCEFX Blackout Scare of 2011
...and many more I didn't mention or yet to come; wouldn't miss it for the world!

That stuff is all great, really it is, but WTF does it have to do with this topic? I mean, you want to "protect" all that as if its...threatened or something? I don't get it. I don't see dumper noobs as being likely to make that go away. In fact, much of that stuff was spawned, directly or indirect, by noob/dumper culture. Raffles for example, would they feel so good if there weren't so many greedy a$$holes around here? Roy is a constant source if amusement and he's the absolute personification of "shitty forum member".

I think we might actually need the a$$holes. By the standards if other forums we ARE the a$$holes.

Ark is basically a superhero to us, but he's banned from some other more sophisticated forums (ones with feedback systems and seller qualifications). Mike has done at least as much stalking as Nintenga. Sure, it's mostly benifitial, but it doesn't make it any less asbo. He scours the Internet HARD for info on basically everyone. I've never f*cked over anyone on this forum, never overplayed or overcharged, never did shifty mod work, never brought anyone's family members into flame wars, never said anything racist or homophobic, yet that dude is posting photoshopped pictures of me that I don't even know where he even got. He's an obsessed vigilante nut ball. That would not be taken lightly on many many other forums. If he's got a secret file on me, then he's got one for all of us. If this forum were somehow absorbed into another website (remember when that was happening?) pretty much ALL the old members would be banned for being antagonistic foul mouthed a$$holes. The noobs would probably safe though, since all they want to do is buy and sell and capitalism is very popular.

Anyway, this place is great. I say we learn to take the crunchy with the smooth, learn to take care of ourselves. The vast majority of the "f*cking over" is self inflicted anyway. It's mostly noobs with overhyped US stuff screwing over other, more or less equally noob collector types who want to complete a US set of a system in a short span of time. You rarely hear about people getting the bad end of a deal on Kaze Kiri or Drac X, it's almost always to do with a cardboard box or something stupid like that.

HercTNT

You have not been here long enough to have an opinion like that unless you have a bitter axe to grind. Its not like your comment is way off base or anything like that, just kinda ignorant.

vestcoat

vestcoat

Three threads on PCEFX: "Should we require a post count to inhibit a$$hole noob resellers like SegaSaturn51195?"
SegaSaturn51195: "No."

Thanks for your input!

ProfessorProfessorson

Herc that's an excellent point.  To this day I cherish the friendships, knowledge, and all around GREAT times I've had here over the years and shared with all of you.  We've seen many milestones that were just too awesome to forget.

Off the top of my head:

-D-Lite (Both positives and negatives)
-Moderator Impeached
-Nintega
-My pal Mike kicking ass and taking names in defense of others
-Fighting Street is Born
-a$$hole f*cked Me Over
-Advancements in Tech Work (Via Oustanding individuals like Keith, Beemer, Steve, and others)
-Sparky
-Homebrew Releases
-Ark Vs Roy
-SeymorOnion
-JelloSlug (fingers crossed)
-The PCEFX Raffle is born
-Turbobs!
-PCEFX Secret Santa is born
-Great deals by sellers for buyers (and paying it forward)
-PCEFX Blackout Scare of 2011
...and many more I didn't mention or yet to come; wouldn't miss it for the world!

That stuff is all great, really it is, but WTF does it have to do with this topic? I mean, you want to "protect" all that as if its...threatened or something? I don't get it. I don't see dumper noobs as being likely to make that go away. In fact, much of that stuff was spawned, directly or indirect, by noob/dumper culture. Raffles for example, would they feel so good if there weren't so many greedy a$$holes around here? Roy is a constant source if amusement and he's the absolute personification of "shitty forum member".

I think we might actually need the a$$holes. By the standards if other forums we ARE the a$$holes.

Ark is basically a superhero to us, but he's banned from some other more sophisticated forums (ones with feedback systems and seller qualifications). Mike has done at least as much stalking as Nintenga. Sure, it's mostly benifitial, but it doesn't make it any less asbo. He scours the Internet HARD for info on basically everyone. I've never f*cked over anyone on this forum, never overplayed or overcharged, never did shifty mod work, never brought anyone's family members into flame wars, never said anything racist or homophobic, yet that dude is posting photoshopped pictures of me that I don't even know where he even got. He's an obsessed vigilante nut ball. That would not be taken lightly on many many other forums. If he's got a secret file on me, then he's got one for all of us. If this forum were somehow absorbed into another website (remember when that was happening?) pretty much ALL the old members would be banned for being antagonistic foul mouthed a$$holes. The noobs would probably safe though, since all they want to do is buy and sell and capitalism is very popular.

Anyway, this place is great. I say we learn to take the crunchy with the smooth, learn to take care of ourselves. The vast majority of the "f*cking over" is self inflicted anyway. It's mostly noobs with over hyped US stuff screwing over other, more or less equally noob collector types who want to complete a US set of a system in a short span of time. You rarely hear about people getting the bad end of a deal on Kaze Kiri or Drac X, it's almost always to do with a cardboard box or something stupid like that.

Are you, idk, actually wallowing in self-pity here? Besides the whole "I didn't do anything to anyone" bit which is laughable at best because you've picked countless fights with people at every turn (most of which you lose unless the member is a noob or something), ragging on people for their complaints, then passing off said complaints as your own on your podcast, you also stalk certain members at every turn. You don't see me posting in or following up on your threads much, right? Yet you seem to have this creepy thing going on where you will be tailing my post and threads often, much in the same way someone like Nintega would. Is it because you just want any kind of attention at all, even if its bad? Do you somehow need me to notice you or something? You supposedly don't like me, so why follow me around so much creep? Just put me on ignore and move on. But no, somehow you envisioned this as some struggle the likes of which compares to Batman, with you in the role as the Joker, battling for high stakes. Unfortunately for you, you're just a hypocrite and nothing like the such occurs.

As for not ripping anyone off, no, it does not seem you have. But also, you actually have not DONE anything FOR anyone most of the time. No one ever sees you going out of your way to help anyone, and you have even been spotted at times posting telling people how f*cking stupid you think they are for paying what they did for certain games, like its any of your f*cking business to begin with. Its fairly simple Zeta, you don't want any conflict, you don't go looking for it. You good sir just happen to look for it often, and you do it because you are a dick, plain and simple. Seriously, try going 6 months without stalking ole Professor around the forums, commenting in mah threads, replying to mah post. For that matter, try to go 6 weeks even without just being a dick in general to some guy here. I seriously don't think you can manage it. If you want friends Zeta, you make friends. It will require you from downgrading your creep status though by about 70 percent at least, and to start getting emotionally invested in something here that is beneficial to most of the members.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:05:17 AM by ProfessorProfessorson »

MotherGunner

Quote from: SignOfZeta
That stuff is all great, really it is, but WTF does it have to do with this topic?

You DID see the context based on Herc's original comments right?  TWTF it has to do with this topic.    :)

Quote from: SignofZeta
Mike has done at least as much stalking as Nintenga. Sure, it's mostly beneficial, but it doesn't make it any less asbo. He scours the Internet HARD for info on basically everyone. I've never f*cked over anyone on this forum, never overplayed or overcharged, never did shifty mod work, never brought anyone's family members into flame wars, never said anything racist or homophobic, yet that dude is posting photoshopped pictures of me that I don't even know where he even got. He's an obsessed vigilante nut ball. That would not be taken lightly on many many other forums. If he's got a secret file on me, then he's got one for all of us.

"So what I told was true...from a certain point of view"

Okay Zeta-Wan Kenobi, I don't know what the resentment is between you and Mike in detail (I don't have the time to go digging into ancient posts), but I do know this:  You have to work really hard to make Mike dislike you as much as he probably does;  Mike has always shown me a tremendous amount of attention, patience, and respect, so he has mine.  No, I don't agree with everything he says but neither do I agree with things you say.  It doesn't change the fact I also have respect for you too. I sense a disturbance in the force with the emotional tone above...as if you have spent a GREAT deal of time thinking about Mike, I guaranf*ckingtee you that Mike slept like a baby last night, and here you are going on about him obsessively. Could it be that either because I left you off the list or mentioned Mike, perhaps you felt insulted or nerve-struck somehow?  Either way, none of us are angels here so stop with the sanctimonious self-assessment about what you think you haven't done to others on these forums...  Love ya, Z  :wink:

Quote from: SignofZeta
Anyway, this place is great. I say we learn to take the crunchy with the smooth, learn to take care of ourselves.
Agreed on the first part and on the second part, disagree with the latter.  There is always a way to take care of oneself while also bringing others up around you with you.  Curious, are you a family man?  If so, you'd then really know this...
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Jibbajaba

I think by "learn to take care of ourselves" he meant collectively, as in not needing formal rules in place, rather than individually.  Could be wrong, though.

Chris

SignOfZeta

I think by "learn to take care of ourselves" he meant collectively, as in not needing formal rules in place, rather than individually.  Could be wrong, though.

Chris

I honestly don't know WTF else I could have meant by that.

SignOfZeta

Are you, idk, actually wallowing in self-pity here?

Um...pity? No.

See, this is where I wonder...why we understand each other so poorly. I don't mean "understand" as in "agree", I mean simply...I don't know WTF you are even talking about. WTF are you imagining I'm feeling sorry for myself for? I didn't make this post because I'm sad, I made this post as a response to your posts which I often hate and think are stupid.

My life is actually totally amazing right now. Without going into Neo-geo.com levels of obnoxious detail I'll just say that when I was younger I didn't actually think things would turn out this great. My biggest problem in life right is a toothache that only started a few days ago and until I can get to a dentist I'll have to avoid extremely cold drinks. That's it. That's my only worry. I mean, that's pretty amazing, honestly, you have to admit that. I've got nothing to feel sorry for myself for.

I see something stupid and I say, "That's f*cking dumb. Maybe if I say something about it he'll stop". Its really just that simple. Obviously I'm a bit dumb to think you'd ever shut up, but that really is the basic mechanism.

you also stalk certain members at every turn.

Well, first off, unless by "members" you are referring to other shards of your multiple personality disorder, you're wrong. The only one here I specifically target is you. I do give a lot of shit to RoyVegas, but there is no need to follow him anywhere. All you need to do is mention his name and he'll find you. He's like Beatlejuice or some shit!

As for the verb, I don't think you know what "stalk" means. No, you must know what stalk means because they must have explained it to you in court.

I do not do Google searches for forum members. I do not bring up shit here that that originated on other forums or Youtube or whatever else. When a new member starts posting here I do not at once go about trying to figure out if he's a known bad guy previously banned somewhere else.

Saying "hi" or "go f*ck yourself" to someone at the mall is not stalking. Following them to the next public place and doing it again is. Doing detective work to find out their home address is completely over the line. I've never done a single one of these things, with you...it seems to be your number one hobby.

You have taken it upon yourself to be the PCEFX detective. You do actual research on the people behind the usernames. You follow them to and from other forums, to eBay, Facebook, etc. I never do this, you are always doing this.

When a new guy shows up on the forum and within three posts you know its some noob dumper who has already got the same shit for sale on a dozen other forums, or when its Nintega in disguise...a lot of people think that's really impressive (which it is) and beneficial (which it...often is) but its also COMPLETELY f*ckED UP. How much snooping and cataloging did you have to do to know that? A sane person with a life just doesn't have that in them. Shit, me writing this huge post just to you pretty much proves I need to get out more, but you've got to be spending 100x as much time on stalking all those dumpers and crooks and everyone else on your Enemies List.

Serious question: how do you organize the evidence? Is it just in a typical nested system of folders, or do you use a database program such as Microsoft Access or Filemaker Pro to handle all the shit? This is a serious question that I would like an answer to.

Another serious question: I never used the Shoutbox and was never really into IRC and the like. The realtime nature of that must be a real quandary. All that evidence just appearing and then going away forever. Have you ever devised a log system or maybe some sort of video capture solution so you could save that shit and throw it in people's faces months or years down the road if they cross the line? This is a serious question that I would also like an answer to.

Last serious question: If I do cross the line...how much shit do you have on me? I mean, if I mail a package two days late or a wire falls off a mod I did, how bad can you f*ck me? Do you know the address of where I work? I know you know my real name, my age, all that shit. You probably know my username on forums I haven't been to in years. How good are you?

But no, somehow you envisioned this as some struggle the likes of which compares to Batman, with you in the role as the Joker, battling for high stakes.

Have you every actually read a Batman comic? I mean, I'm not a fan and haven't actually bought one in 20 years, but maybe you've seen the movies or something? Or maybe you just don't have the brain power to understand my Batman reference and you're starting to run away with it not even know WTF I meant. If the past is any indicator, soon there will be 15 level meta-referencial jokes based on your not getting my reference that nobody but you will understand so I'll try to explain myself and put an end to that as soon as possible.

A central tenant to the whole Batman thing since...I'd guess the mid-80s (also seen in Spiderman) is that while on the surface Batman is busting bad guys left and right that the cops won't or can't touch, he's also got a fairly huge number of enemies that wouldn't even exist without him. Batman is just as crazy and f*cked up as all the dumb-assed he's busting every day and maybe, just maybe, there're be a more peaceful world if the bad guys didn't have to kick everything they do up ten notches knowing they'll encounter Batman every time they try a heist. Guys end up bring a bazooka to a knife fight. Would Nintega be Nintega without you?

I do not see myself as the Joker. That's just stupid. You're not so stupid that you'd make that mistake except you're deliberately ignoring the crux of this reference. I'm more like...some random dude writing un-read letters to the Gotham Globe about how the dumpster outside my apartment has Two Face shaped dents in it thanks to that a$$hole Batman.

As for not ripping anyone off, no, it does not seem you have. But also, you actually have not DONE anything FOR anyone most of the time. No one ever sees you going out of your way to help anyone

Really? I guess you need to stalk me more. I'm basically known as a decent and generous guy by most people I know. I guess I haven't done much that was both Turbo related and publicly displayed on this forum but...you aren't that all knowing. I could have donated last month's pay to charity, or I could have (like you) the skins of children drying in my attic. I'm not sure how you'd ever know, and I really don't see what the point is.

Basically, I crap on your posts because they are deranged. I'm not a huge fan of actual cops. Pathetic wannabe cops who try to bring some bullshit smack down of justice into whatever meek pathetic world of ego-less toadies that will have them...its disgusting.

This isn't GameFAQs or the Nickelodeon forums. Its not a top-down organization. It doesn't need your dumb-ass mall coping and it will ultimately get or not get its feedback system, minimum post count, whatever with or without your pleas for mod interference, admin involvement, software upgrades, or anything else. Honestly, you are an asset to this forum in a dozen ways, this hall monitor bullshit just isn't one of them.

I realize this is an extreme example, and I'll half-heartedly apologize in advance for this, but you're a lot closer to a George Zimmerman than a Trayvon Martin and that is why you make me sick.

ProfessorProfessorson

Are you, idk, actually wallowing in self-pity here?

Um...pity? No.

See, this is where I wonder...why we understand each other so poorly. I don't mean "understand" as in "agree", I mean simply...I don't know WTF you are even talking about. WTF are you imagining I'm feeling sorry for myself for? I didn't make this post because I'm sad, I made this post as a response to your posts which I often hate and think are stupid.

My life is actually totally amazing right now. Without going into Neo-geo.com levels of obnoxious detail I'll just say that when I was younger I didn't actually think things would turn out this great. My biggest problem in life right is a toothache that only started a few days ago and until I can get to a dentist I'll have to avoid extremely cold drinks. That's it. That's my only worry. I mean, that's pretty amazing, honestly, you have to admit that. I've got nothing to feel sorry for myself for.

I see something stupid and I say, "That's f*cking dumb. Maybe if I say something about it he'll stop". Its really just that simple. Obviously I'm a bit dumb to think you'd ever shut up, but that really is the basic mechanism.

you also stalk certain members at every turn.

Well, first off, unless by "members" you are referring to other shards of your multiple personality disorder, you're wrong. The only one here I specifically target is you. I do give a lot of shit to RoyVegas, but there is no need to follow him anywhere. All you need to do is mention his name and he'll find you. He's like Beatlejuice or some shit!

As for the verb, I don't think you know what "stalk" means. No, you must know what stalk means because they must have explained it to you in court.

I do not do Google searches for forum members. I do not bring up shit here that that originated on other forums or Youtube or whatever else. When a new member starts posting here I do not at once go about trying to figure out if he's a known bad guy previously banned somewhere else.

Saying "hi" or "go f*ck yourself" to someone at the mall is not stalking. Following them to the next public place and doing it again is. Doing detective work to find out their home address is completely over the line. I've never done a single one of these things, with you...it seems to be your number one hobby.

You have taken it upon yourself to be the PCEFX detective. You do actual research on the people behind the usernames. You follow them to and from other forums, to eBay, Facebook, etc. I never do this, you are always doing this.

When a new guy shows up on the forum and within three posts you know its some noob dumper who has already got the same shit for sale on a dozen other forums, or when its Nintega in disguise...a lot of people think that's really impressive (which it is) and beneficial (which it...often is) but its also COMPLETELY f*ckED UP. How much snooping and cataloging did you have to do to know that? A sane person with a life just doesn't have that in them. Shit, me writing this huge post just to you pretty much proves I need to get out more, but you've got to be spending 100x as much time on stalking all those dumpers and crooks and everyone else on your Enemies List.

Serious question: how do you organize the evidence? Is it just in a typical nested system of folders, or do you use a database program such as Microsoft Access or Filemaker Pro to handle all the shit? This is a serious question that I would like an answer to.

Another serious question: I never used the Shoutbox and was never really into IRC and the like. The realtime nature of that must be a real quandary. All that evidence just appearing and then going away forever. Have you ever devised a log system or maybe some sort of video capture solution so you could save that shit and throw it in people's faces months or years down the road if they cross the line? This is a serious question that I would also like an answer to.

Last serious question: If I do cross the line...how much shit do you have on me? I mean, if I mail a package two days late or a wire falls off a mod I did, how bad can you f*ck me? Do you know the address of where I work? I know you know my real name, my age, all that shit. You probably know my username on forums I haven't been to in years. How good are you?

But no, somehow you envisioned this as some struggle the likes of which compares to Batman, with you in the role as the Joker, battling for high stakes.

Have you every actually read a Batman comic? I mean, I'm not a fan and haven't actually bought one in 20 years, but maybe you've seen the movies or something? Or maybe you just don't have the brain power to understand my Batman reference and you're starting to run away with it not even know WTF I meant. If the past is any indicator, soon there will be 15 level meta-referencial jokes based on your not getting my reference that nobody but you will understand so I'll try to explain myself and put an end to that as soon as possible.

A central tenant to the whole Batman thing since...I'd guess the mid-80s (also seen in Spiderman) is that while on the surface Batman is busting bad guys left and right that the cops won't or can't touch, he's also got a fairly huge number of enemies that wouldn't even exist without him. Batman is just as crazy and f*cked up as all the dumb-assed he's busting every day and maybe, just maybe, there're be a more peaceful world if the bad guys didn't have to kick everything they do up ten notches knowing they'll encounter Batman every time they try a heist. Guys end up bring a bazooka to a knife fight. Would Nintega be Nintega without you?

I do not see myself as the Joker. That's just stupid. You're not so stupid that you'd make that mistake except you're deliberately ignoring the crux of this reference. I'm more like...some random dude writing un-read letters to the Gotham Globe about how the dumpster outside my apartment has Two Face shaped dents in it thanks to that a$$hole Batman.

As for not ripping anyone off, no, it does not seem you have. But also, you actually have not DONE anything FOR anyone most of the time. No one ever sees you going out of your way to help anyone

Really? I guess you need to stalk me more. I'm basically known as a decent and generous guy by most people I know. I guess I haven't done much that was both Turbo related and publicly displayed on this forum but...you aren't that all knowing. I could have donated last month's pay to charity, or I could have (like you) the skins of children drying in my attic. I'm not sure how you'd ever know, and I really don't see what the point is.

Basically, I crap on your posts because they are deranged. I'm not a huge fan of actual cops. Pathetic wannabe cops who try to bring some bullshit smack down of justice into whatever meek pathetic world of ego-less toadies that will have them...its disgusting.

This isn't GameFAQs or the Nickelodeon forums. Its not a top-down organization. It doesn't need your dumb-ass mall coping and it will ultimately get or not get its feedback system, minimum post count, whatever with or without your pleas for mod interference, admin involvement, software upgrades, or anything else. Honestly, you are an asset to this forum in a dozen ways, this hall monitor bullshit just isn't one of them.

I realize this is an extreme example, and I'll half-heartedly apologize in advance for this, but you're a lot closer to a George Zimmerman than a Trayvon Martin and that is why you make me sick.

This has to be one of the most amazingly bloated, off the wall, retarded post I have ever seen you produce, and sad it will require such a giant wall of text to reply to it. Nothing like a hate/jealously filled super rant to get things off your chest ehh, trying to blame others forum activity, success and/or supposed popularity for your own shity forum behavior. So we are clear on the subject, thanks for confirming everything I stated prior. It really helps when you do it for me yourself. The fact remains, you do stalk me on this forum. You may not see it that way, but others do. You go out of your way to be a creep and follow my post and treads instead of simply putting me on ignore. You see a thread by me, and you jump in asap like a flies on shit, because you are addicted.

As stated prior, you make it pretty clear you are obsessed with me. Your words above all but scream it. And to answer one of your great questions, do I know your name, where you live, etc? No, why would I care about some two bit nothing who constantly tries to get attention by riding my coattails on a gaming forum. The difference between you and me is you actually care to know my name and use it often, and I don't give a f*ck who you are. Zeta, clown, Joker, wtf ever, you're not important enough in anything you do around here to warrant me caring to know any of that, which is again, why you don't see me tailing you in your threads, etc.

Also, so we are fairly clear on this too, the vast amounts of hours and days spent on super detective work you take great liberties to lay claim to on my end in fact amount to maybe a few mins on google or whatever here or there. Its really great that you think so much of me and my hard work that you are willing to trump it up one hundred fold, and accuse me of doing this to any new member that joins here, but the simple fact is only people who f*ck up drastically get any kind of looking in to by anyone here, and I am not the only one here who does this. And that in this day and age where data is everywhere for the taking, it doesn't take much effort to find something out if someone wants to know it. Just because you don't know how to effectively be civilized for long stretches, or use the internetz to its full capacity, does not mean no one else does. Don't be angry, just accept your limitations as a person and move on.

Contrary to the above that you stated, you clearly have some terrible pain going on with you besides some toothache. You act like a dick to people and pick countless fights, just as you are doing in this thread. You try to tear down people when you comment on their purchases among other things, like its any of your concern, let alone assuming other people you attack should care what you think. Like some wanna be, when you saw others agreeing with me on the Red Frog thing you changed your own tune and basically copied me word for word on your f*cking pod cast. Don't tell me that was a simple "cant beat'em, so join'em" personal moment you faced. It seemed to stem more from a desire to be noticed and liked, and it failed and you got called out for it. I would not be surprised if you do this often, but I cant be bothered to listen to anymore of your podcast or anything to find out.

As for people like you, Nintega, etc. You know, I was absent here for what, 2 years? In that time from what I hear you were still a dick, even without me to cry about. You didn't really contribute anything truly meaningful here it seems, by your own kinda sorta admission when you were comparing the knowing of others contributing and helping others here to keeping the skins of young children in your attic, but I mean, I wouldn't actually need you to admit that. The lack of such activity here on the forums is a testament to that.  But I guess just showing up and being a pompous dick who feels they are above it all, including generosity amongst his fellow forum members, is good enough for you ehh? But hey, sure, lower that bar, you're too good for anything else. Is that it? Oh wait, nm, you may or may not donates hundreds to unknown charities, so its ok that you do nothing else around here but act like a cunt.

Speaking of Nintega, he came back, he was still a dick, just like he was a dick everywhere else before, and after, my involvement with him. Nintega was a dick with a rep far before he came here, it just happened to be that no one here was aware of it at the time. And he maintained this well after I was gone. Its easy for you to ignore this fact though when, regardless of whether you'd like to admit it or not, to quite a few, you're in the same ranks as him at times. Its just that he's far far more efficient and dedicated then you at what he does. You do it as a weekend warrior type gig. Maybe not for the exact same reasons either, but in the end, you reap what you sow around here, and you have gone out of your way to make more enemies then friends, and you and I, and many others here know this.

Also, your pic, the one for your retarded shooter award. You posted the pic here yourself. You don't like people using your pic to poke fun at you when you act like a dick or say stupid shit, don't post it then. Its that simple. You don't like things being used against you, well, maybe if you took the whiny bitch coattail riding attention grabbing angst against people thing down a few notches, maybe you'd find out people don't care to make fun of you anymore. Maybe they would eventually forget how much of a dick you tended to be. Anyway, in the end, you have made it painfully clear I do play some important role in your psyche here. You clearly hate me enough to follow me around for all time on this forum, and definitely enough that you'd compare me and anything I do here to the Zimmerman/Martin case. I cant even begin to fathom what kind of f*cked up mind or reasoning it takes for someone to draw up that kind of comparison, but since it was only you doing it, well, yeah.....

Edit: forgot to point out, Zeta, the fact that you took the time to type out that massive lash out when most everyone else here was spending New Years Eve hanging out with friends or family and enjoying the evening, well, I'm sure even you can see how pathetic that is. Did you not have anything better to do on New Years Eve, seriously?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 09:43:15 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

RoyVegas

Beatlejuice! Beatlejuice! Beatlejuice! *POOF*

I'm basically known as a decent and generous guy by most people I know. I guess I haven't done much that was both Turbo related and publicly displayed on this forum but...you aren't that all knowing. I could have donated last month's pay to charity, or I could have (like you) the skins of children drying in my attic. I'm not sure how you'd ever know, and I really don't see what the point is.

So, what your saying is, you shouldn't be judged by others here on these forums for what you do or don't do on these forums, because you're such a great guy offline.  Yet on a constant basis you're judging others for their behavior online. Isn't that called hypocrisy?  Jackass.
All is well. :)