Author Topic: A new ruleset should be implemented for new members joining just to sell crap.  (Read 4624 times)

PunkicCyborg

jesus you guys are going to overload the servers with your 50+paragraph posts
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

ProfessorProfessorson

Beatlejuice! Beatlejuice! Beatlejuice! *POOF*

I'm basically known as a decent and generous guy by most people I know. I guess I haven't done much that was both Turbo related and publicly displayed on this forum but...you aren't that all knowing. I could have donated last month's pay to charity, or I could have (like you) the skins of children drying in my attic. I'm not sure how you'd ever know, and I really don't see what the point is.

So, what your saying is, you shouldn't be judged by others here on these forums for what you do or don't do on these forums, because you're such a great guy offline.  Yet on a constant basis you're judging others for their behavior online. Isn't that called hypocrisy?  Jackass.

Better watch it, Zeta might go as far as to waste another holiday of his explaining in depth why you're his other mortal enemy or something. And besides going in detail about how much he hates you, he may quite possibly add in that he feels you're equal to, or worse then, Adam Lanza.

RoyVegas

Better watch it, Zeta might go as far as to waste another holiday of his explaining in depth why you're his other mortal enemy or something. And besides going in detail about how much he hates you, he may quite possibly add in that he feels you're equal to, or worse then, Adam Lanza.

But but but, I do great things offline, it can't be true!
All is well. :)

Jibbajaba

Can we leave the guy alone?!?  He takes his kids dirt biking, for Christ's sake!  More saintly he simply could not be.

Chris

ProfessorProfessorson

But but but, I do great things offline, it can't be true!

It can if you too use the handy 100 percent trust worthy Zeta's Gaming Forum Moral Compass©. With this emotional coping mechanism wheel of spiritual truth, anyone can be oblivious to any problems they choose to ignore, including their very own.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Who is that a pic of? 

esteban

[/carnage]

AND THUS THE EARTH SHUDDERED AND THE KOSMOS KLATTERED: I love Zeta and Mr. H. You f*ckin' bastards are both important to this place. Your feud is a butter knife to the threads of our community.

Carry on.

[carnage]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 02:25:45 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

vestcoat

[/carnage]

AND THUS THE EARTH SHUDDERED AND THE KOSMOS KLATTERED
[carnage]
It's been awhile since these titans have clashed. Long ago, before the first noob crawled from the sludge, we were perfectly capable of entertaining ourselves around here.

esteban

[/carnage]

AND THUS THE EARTH SHUDDERED AND THE KOSMOS KLATTERED
[carnage]
It's been awhile since these titans have clashed. Long ago, before the first noob crawled from the sludge, we were perfectly capable of entertaining ourselves around here.

SO SPEAKETH THE CAGEY SAGE
  |    | 

ProfessorProfessorson

ProfessorProfessorson

Who is that a pic of? 

Its Zeta. Its the one lone reference pic of him that is used by Sini and myself for random lulz now and then.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
Shit, me writing this huge post just to you pretty much proves I need to get out more, but you've got to be spending 100x as much time on stalking all those dumpers and crooks and everyone else on your Enemies List.

Edit: forgot to point out, Zeta, the fact that you took the time to type out that massive lash out when most everyone else here was spending New Years Eve hanging out with friends or family and enjoying the evening, well, I'm sure even you can see how pathetic that is. Did you not have anything better to do on New Years Eve, seriously?

Posted 2 hours later in the middle of the night on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day.  :clap:

ProfessorProfessorson

Edit: forgot to point out, Zeta, the fact that you took the time to type out that massive lash out when most everyone else here was spending New Years Eve hanging out with friends or family and enjoying the evening, well, I'm sure even you can see how pathetic that is. Did you not have anything better to do on New Years Eve, seriously?

Posted 2 hours later in the middle of the night on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day.  :clap:

Yeah, basically in between some work when my kids and I were done hanging out for the night. You know, almost 2am/3am, when kids either are in bed or are munchin on snacks and on their xbaux playing Halo 4 or sumthin. Do you force your children to hang out with you all night or something on into the early morning hours? You do realize that would not be considered normal, right? I also realize you forgot, but I work nights on into the early hours of the morning, and set my own hours for my work. Much like other people in the real world, I do work partially on some holidays. I was also on yahoo talking to Herc also while typing said post and working. Big difference there between specifically blowing New Years Eve on a post when I could spend it with friends or family, and actually waiting to post until the night is basically over with and its the early morning and I am casually working on auction stuff.

Thanks Shags for once again proving you have nothing intelligent to add to any thread I start and show us you cant tell the difference between night and morning hours. And here I thought you actually might have a solid post to add concerning the thread topic. It is cute though that you showed up a day late and a dollar short to provide some fail. Thanks, I needed a chuckle this morning.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
Yeah, basically in between some work when my kids and I were done hanging out for the night. You know, almost 2am/3am, when kids either are in bed or are munchin on snacks and on their xbaux playing Halo 4 or sumthin. Do you force your children to hang out with you all night or something on into the early morning hours? You do realize that would not be considered normal, right? I also realize you forgot, but I work nights on into the early hours of the morning, and set my own hours for my work. Much like other people in the real world, I do work partially on some holidays. I was also on yahoo talking to Herc also while typing said post and working. Big difference there between specifically blowing New Years Eve on a post when I could spend it with friends or family, and actually waiting to post until the night is basically over with and its the early morning and I am casually working on auction stuff.
I think it's safe to assume that everyone has their own thing they do on New Year's with their friends and family.  Simply pointing out that you were posting in the middle of the night just like Zeta, not really sure why you think he spent all night typing up his post.  Could be he was also juggling chatting with random forum members on MSN, and finishing up some pod cast work while tucking his kids into bed after a night of Bordelands 2 and Wii U or sumthin...

Thanks Shags for once again proving you have nothing intelligent to add to any thread I start and show us you cant tell the difference between night and morning hours. And here I thought you actually might have a solid post to add concerning the thread topic. It is cute though that you showed up a day late and a dollar short to provide some fail. Thanks, I needed a chuckle this morning.
You're welcome Helga,  :mrgreen:

ProfessorProfessorson

I think it's safe to assume that everyone has their own thing they do on New Year's with their friends and family.  Simply pointing out that you were posting in the middle of the night just like Zeta, not really sure why you think he spent all night typing up his post.  Could be he was also juggling chatting with random forum members on MSN, and finishing up some pod cast work while tucking his kids into bed after a night of Bordelands 2 and Wii U or sumthin...

You're welcome Helga,  :mrgreen:

2 am is not the middle of the night Josh. Its the early morning. There is a difference, regardless of you feigning ignorance of the such and all. Its also taking great liberty to state I said he spent "all night typing up" his post. I did not say that. Its pretty clear he spent the last couple of hours of New Years Eve working on it however, which is just sad.  If he had some important job to be at, like being a cop, doctor, or mall security guard or something keeping him away from family and friends, that would be one thing, but even then he should be at work, not on the net going into a rage over ole MH.

Otherwise, I mean, unless your current awesome life, and I mean he did state it was awesome and all, amounts to not having anyone at all to hang out with and spend New Years Eve with in person, I fail to see how awesome that it could be. If you are indeed having to be at work at that time, and your work is computer/net related, cool. I don't know about you though, but I don't know too many office jobs requiring workers be there at 11PM New Years Eve sitting in front of the Dell. I'm self-employed and do work via the net, but even then, like I said, I set my own hours and DID NOT work on New Years Eve, instead opting to spend it with family.