Author Topic: A new ruleset should be implemented for new members joining just to sell crap.  (Read 4598 times)

bob

this is where I wonder...why I'm feeling sorry for myself...

My life is actually totally...obnoxious...That's it.
That's my multiple personality disorder...

The only one here I specifically...need...is...Beatlejuice...or Nintega.  a lot of people think that's...COMPLETELY f*ckED UP.

A sane person with a life just doesn't...shit and throw it in people's faces.  I never...shit and throw it in people's faces... If I do...can you f*ck me? Do you know...my real name, my age, all that shit.
I mean, I'm... 20, but maybe...you'd make that mistake...I'm more like...some random dude...outside my apartment who has Two...dents in...that a$$hole...No one ever sees

I'm basically known as...deranged. I'm not a huge...Pathetic wannabe...or anything else.

Honestly,... I'll...apologize...for this

Nothing personal, but the post was long and filled with nuggets, I couldn't resist.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:09:40 AM by galam »

HercTNT

Shit, me writing this huge post just to you pretty much proves I need to get out more, but you've got to be spending 100x as much time on stalking all those dumpers and crooks and everyone else on your Enemies List.

Edit: forgot to point out, Zeta, the fact that you took the time to type out that massive lash out when most everyone else here was spending New Years Eve hanging out with friends or family and enjoying the evening, well, I'm sure even you can see how pathetic that is. Did you not have anything better to do on New Years Eve, seriously?

Posted 2 hours later in the middle of the night on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day.  :clap:

I suffer from severe insomnia due to a brain tumor that was the size of a golf ball. The tumor was pushing against my cerebelum and my brain stem. Because of it i have severe insomnia, vertigo, nausea and a slew of other nifty problems that will never go away due to the damage that was done. For what its worth josh, Mike has not only been a fantastic friend, but he provides a service that no amount of money could ever buy. When your awake night after sleepless night its maddening. The medicine i take to help me sleep makes me paranoid, i see things moving in the dark, hear voices that are not there. Its all side effects i have to live with. Mike has spent countless hours talking with me, or helping me with late night projects when i otherwise would suffer from a total breakdown. Now, i don't need anyone's pity, just support. Mike has provided that in spades by often staying up far later than he normally would for my entertianment, and getting work done in the process. If thats not the mark of a good person, i don't know what is. Whatever your beef with him is, its unfortunate, people who really know him know that he's not how you and a few others try to make him out to be. Just my two cents.

P.S. i have tried very hard to proof read this and any of my other posts as best as possible. due to my condition i often think one thing, but type another. my spelling is horrible, and i sometimes lose focus.

PunkicCyborg

(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

HercTNT

I'm not afraid to defend a good friend. I spoke from the heart and did not attack anyone doing so. You go back to kicking the cripple, says alot about you :)

ProfessorProfessorson

That is a pretty f*cking low, petty, uncalled for post, aimed at someone who has done absolutely nothing to you as far as I am aware. All I have to say to that is this. f*ck off. f*ck right off. If you need to hear it verbally spoken, here is a link:

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Cmon guys.  :(    We got some good folks in this thread.  Professor, Herc, Punkic, ect..  Hate seeing y'all go at each other.  Specially Ela and Mike.  Y'all are good folk.

PunkicCyborg

Wait so of all the flaming, off topic posting, name calling and picking apart everything everyone says in this thread I post a "cool story bro" in response to a post that was an off topic story somehow that's the worst thing here?  :-k
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

ProfessorProfessorson

Wait so of all the flaming, off topic posting, name calling and picking apart everything everyone says in this thread I post a "cool story bro" in response to a post that was an off topic story somehow that's the worst thing here?  :-k

The threads been off topic now for a few pages. Hercs post addressed comments that were made that lent to the derailing of this thread. You basically chose to take a jab at him when he opened up about a personal matter, in what seems to be a uncalled dick move aimed at him, or an attempt to attack me somehow by referring to his post in the way you did. Whichever it was, it wasn't even remotely cool. I have a pretty wild/crazy sense of humor, but not even I found that the least bit funny.

PunkicCyborg

oh im sorry I forgot you are not only the voice of the community but the authority of comedy

ProfessorProfessorson

oh im sorry I forgot you are not only the voice of the community but the authority of comedy

The fact it clearly offended the one you aimed it at should tell you something, but hey, continue to be in denial about it. You owe Herc a apology. It would be one thing if you could admit it was a stupid thing to post and apologize, but to be a dick about it and feign ignorance to the fact it clearly offended Herc, well, you see where I am going with this, right? And no, I am not the voice of the community. Are you nominating me for the job or something? You not up to the task yourself?

PunkicCyborg

Herc I'm sorry you were offended by my internet meme picture. I should've remembered that Professor is the only one allowed to be a dick around here.
Internet meme=not funny
drawing penises on the faces of other members kids=funny
got it.

SignOfZeta

I like the idea that if someone ever has some kind of health issue that its forever uncool to f*ck with them. Maybe I'll get cancer or something and Mike will have to stick up for me.

Anyway, I'm being a real idiot for expecting a more fun flame out. I guess. I'm giving you guys my best Bill Hicks and you're fighting back with Don Rickles outtakes from the cutting room floor. I guess I must crave Internet flame wars, but I'm just not getting what I want in this case for some reason. If insults aimed at me are going to be complete bullshit from left field that have nothing to do with anything, they should at least be funny.

Why hasn't Mike locked this thread yet? That's the real mystery.

ProfessorProfessorson

Herc I'm sorry you were offended by my internet meme picture. I should've remembered that Professor is the only one allowed to be a dick around here.
Internet meme=not funny
drawing penises on the faces of other members kids=funny
got it.

The point being, which you continue to not realize, or are choosing to ignore, is Herc did NOTHING to you, and you attacked him, intentional or not, over what would be considered a rather emotionally exposing post. It was simply in terribly bad taste. It would be similar to if one of Firebombers family came here to post something heart felt and you took a dump on it with some mem pic you thought was relevant to the post also. Evidently though there seems to be a bit more behind it from the way you are continuing to react, instead of simply apologizing to him in a honest polite fashion. Referring to incidents on FS, that were in fact retaliation for that matter (which I, on my own, took steps to rectify), for actions of equal caliber aimed at my own children during other incidents, does not really help build you a case. If you want to build a case, do it on your own merits, not off someone elses back. And seriously, just apologize to Herc. Admit it was a stupid thing to do and move on. Is it really that hard, or do you really have something against the guy?

Blah blah blah
and
Why hasn't Mike locked this thread yet? That's the real mystery.

Ha, the irony. In FS you accuse/complain of me locking threads, and here we are, and now you evidently want me to do so? No, sorry guy, doesn't work that way. You can tough it out. Hang in there big guy.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 12:57:13 PM by ProfessorProfessorson »

Sadler

EDIT: Inappropriate.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 03:20:58 PM by Sadler »

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Man.  f*ck this shit.  This thread has gone way the hell off topic.