Author Topic: A new ruleset should be implemented for new members joining just to sell crap.  (Read 4582 times)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
I suffer from severe insomnia due to a brain tumor that was the size of a golf ball. The tumor was pushing against my cerebelum and my brain stem. Because of it i have severe insomnia, vertigo, nausea and a slew of other nifty problems that will never go away due to the damage that was done. For what its worth josh, Mike has not only been a fantastic friend, but he provides a service that no amount of money could ever buy. When your awake night after sleepless night its maddening. The medicine i take to help me sleep makes me paranoid, i see things moving in the dark, hear voices that are not there. Its all side effects i have to live with. Mike has spent countless hours talking with me, or helping me with late night projects when i otherwise would suffer from a total breakdown. Now, i don't need anyone's pity, just support. Mike has provided that in spades by often staying up far later than he normally would for my entertianment, and getting work done in the process. If thats not the mark of a good person, i don't know what is. Whatever your beef with him is, its unfortunate, people who really know him know that he's not how you and a few others try to make him out to be. Just my two cents.

P.S. i have tried very hard to proof read this and any of my other posts as best as possible. due to my condition i often think one thing, but type another. my spelling is horrible, and i sometimes lose focus.

PMd instead.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:41:59 AM by _joshuaTurbo »

soop

What's up you guys :B

Herc, I didn't know all that stuff.  You're one heck of a guy though :D

Yay, everybody's frends again!

esteban

[tangent]

We should, collectively, compose a short list of basic "do's & don't's" for pcefx.com sales threads and refer sellers to it when appropriate. It will save us from repeating ourselves over and over.

[/tangent]

TO YOU LURKERS OUT THERE (I know you are reading this), a hearty "f*ck YOU!" to your parasitic ways.

To everyone else: f*ck YOU (but, suck my left one before you depart).

Seriously.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:26:14 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

ProfessorProfessorson

MotherGunner

Mayor Lenny: What do you want me to do, go on PCEFX and tell 3 people they have to be *nice* to each other?
Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every PCEFXer's god-given right. Your 2 minutes are up, good night gentlemen.

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

pc_kwajalein

Nothing like a good Ghostbusters reference.  :lol:
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

esteban

Mayor Lenny: What do you want me to do, go on PCEFX and tell 3 people they have to be *nice* to each other?
Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every PCEFXer's god-given right. Your 2 minutes are up, good night gentlemen.

Hahahhhahahahhahhahahha.
  |    | 

Black Tiger

[tangent]

We should, collectively, compose a short list of basic "do's & don't's" for pcefx.com sales threads and refer sellers to it when appropriate. It will save us from repeating ourselves over and over.

[/tangent]

Do: be honest about who you are and what your intentions are. People being misleading, even when there's no reason to be, seems to really piss people around here off.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

jamisonia

I think the market should work this out itself.  If somebody is buying from someone who has a low or no post count they ought to be more weary of the transaction, request more pictures, etc.  That being said you shouldn't ban it.  I don't say that just because I'm new with a low post count.  That is just how I feel. 

esteban

I think the market should work this out itself.  If somebody is buying from someone who has a low or no post count they ought to be more weary of the transaction, request more pictures, etc.  That being said you shouldn't ban it.  I don't say that just because I'm new with a low post count.  That is just how I feel. 

I HUMBLY BAN YOU FROM THE FORUMS...because I am tired and weary.

|    | 

vestcoat

That was easy.

We really need to get online multi-player emulation going so we can solve debates via Battle Royal beatdowns.

That is just how I feel. 
The problem with feelings is that feelings are always valid. A lot of opinions masquerade as feelings. If you'd only thought the free market was a good idea, I could have said "hogwash." Alas, the argument has found refuge in the unassailable Tower of Feeling. I can no more deny your feelings than I can refute your emotions. Well played!

soop

because I am tired and weary.

I thought the same thing :D

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
...because I am tired and weary.

The Cook's version of being too hot and too tired to continue?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

...because I am tired and weary.

The Cook's version of being too hot and too tired to continue?

Yes.

Also, consider this: the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

|    |