Author Topic: Color Changing Led On My Duo-R !!  (Read 1131 times)

psychobear

Re: Color Changing Led On My Duo-R !!
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2012, 03:58:59 PM »
Let me guess, we got another assuming, over reaching racist in our midst? Oh well....

Not racist at all , just a simply observation I made and used the wrong words, but by no means I'm I a racist. One thing I don't have is hate in me so I apalogize if I used the wrong words.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2012, 04:10:41 PM »
Let me guess, we got another assuming, over reaching racist in our midst? Oh well....

Not racist at all , just a simply observation I made and used the wrong words, but by no means I'm I a racist. One thing I don't have is hate in me so I apalogize if I used the wrong words.

So then you should be able to give us a rephrased version of the same basic sentence but with different words, right?

"So you see, when I said all niggers were faggots what meant was...all faggots are niggers...I mean...um"

I think that's a David Cross joke but I couldn't find a Youtube clip of it.

Black Tiger

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 03:23:50 AM »
What he was refering to is the department of your government which regulates whether or not a modified vehicle is still road worthy.

What else could he have meant?
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

SignOfZeta

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2012, 07:44:41 AM »
What he was refering to is the department of your government which regulates whether or not a modified vehicle is still road worthy.

Holy SHIT you are right.

Sorry, Psychobear.

psychobear

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2012, 11:16:53 AM »

Yes this also creates unsafe driving conditions when driving, a moving billboard is clearly a deterrent and takes away focus from a person operating a moving vehicle, also promotes unhealthy eating habits among the youth...

SignOfZeta

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »
Please shut up.

Sadler

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2012, 11:41:06 AM »
Sweet mod! :D

Please shut up.

Back at you. Take your hypersensitivity and shove it. You brought up race and sexual orientation, not psychobear. His comment may have been in poor taste, but your overreaction here is ridiculous. Do you even know psychobear's sexual orientation or race? Are you implying only gay blacks can drive cars like that?

Sparky

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2012, 12:30:51 PM »
Sweet mod! :D

Please shut up.

Back at you. Take your hypersensitivity and shove it. You brought up race and sexual orientation, not psychobear. His comment may have been in poor taste, but your overreaction here is ridiculous. Do you even know psychobear's sexual orientation or race? Are you implying only gay blacks can drive cars like that?

Oh don't take what zeta says serious.... Have a look at his Xmas tree. Tee heee... Led lights

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 12:33:30 PM by Sparky »

Sadler

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 12:35:01 PM »
Oh don't take what zeta says serious.... Have a look at his Xmas tree. Tee heee... Led lights

Is that a ball sack at the top? :lol:

Sorry, yeah, you are right. I shouldn't drag this anymore off track. Nec, that really is a cool mod! Merry Christmas all! :D

Sparky

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »
Is that a ball sack at the top? :lol:

Hahaha... It is, it's a set of truck nuts converted for a special tree :)