Author Topic: Graphics Corrupted for VALKYRIE NO DENSETSU  (Read 501 times)

esteban

Re: Graphics Corrupted for VALKYRIE NO DENSETSU
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 02:11:12 PM »
Anybody remember spidas Turbo Views review of Super Star Soldier? His copy died on him whem he finally got to the final boss, so he had to wait and practice another whole month to beat it.

I have to catch up and watch tons of spida's videos, but I recall the forum-talk about the Super Star Soldier incident. I never did see that episode. OR I DID, but I just forgot it. 
  |    | 

turboswimbz

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 02:13:36 PM »
Anybody remember spidas Turbo Views review of Super Star Soldier? His copy died on him whem he finally got to the final boss, so he had to wait and practice another whole month to beat it.

I have to catch up and watch tons of spida's videos, but I recall the forum-talk about the Super Star Soldier incident. I never did see that episode. OR I DID, but I just forgot it. 

WTF are you guys talking about?
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

roflmao

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 02:29:09 PM »

esteban

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 02:31:42 PM »

Holy crap, if you haven't seen any of spida's videos, you're missing some decent reviews of TG-16 games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/spida1a

|    | 

turboswimbz

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2012, 02:33:09 PM »

Ahhh Nevermind, Esty fixed his post, before it was tagent on pricing, and a Chris video out of left field. 
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Frank_fjs

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 02:54:29 PM »
(B) Framed between two plates of glass (they sell this style of frame in most stores), the HuCARD is a delightful visual treat (ideally, you'd want this free-standing...say on your desk, so you could appreciate both sides of the glorious HuCARD).

Thanks! This is what I will do with Kung Fu. It's a crappy game, sure, but it's iconic to the PCE.

tggodfrey

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 03:11:06 PM »
You can try lightly sanding the contacts with a mild sandpaper, then cleaning them with alcohol. Some oxidization of the contacts just cant be removed by normal methods of cleaning. If that doesn't take care of it then its just defective. I'd also note that back when I had a region modded Coregrafx connected to a Super Cd-Rom unit that certain games like PC Genjin 2 would have corrupt graphics on it but work fine once the Super Cd Rom unit was disconnected.

I prefer a polishing compound.  Sandpaper is too easy to do damage even if its 2000 grit.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

esteban

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2012, 05:22:02 PM »
(B) Framed between two plates of glass (they sell this style of frame in most stores), the HuCARD is a delightful visual treat (ideally, you'd want this free-standing...say on your desk, so you could appreciate both sides of the glorious HuCARD).

Thanks! This is what I will do with Kung Fu. It's a crappy game, sure, but it's iconic to the PCE.

It looks great.
  |    |