Author Topic: New collector to TG-16!  (Read 629 times)

KillScreenGames

Re: New collector to TG-16!
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 03:38:13 AM »
I don't think any of the PC Engine games had anything other that the jewel cases (and possibly spine cards on CD games).  What types of games do you like?

I like all kinds, not really one genre in particular.  Probably platformers, action adventure and rpg would be highest on my list.

There are some games with special cardboard packages (f.e. 3x3 eyes & VHS tape, forgotten worlds w/ Ave 3 button pad, mahjong stuff etc.) for the pce. most of the retail CD games come with a spine. there are also two hucards with extra spine. those are street fighter II' and populous.

Very cool, thanks!

Welcome to Pcenginefx!

I do have a couple of CIB's in my trade thread which you might be interested in if you take a look.  I also have a sealed Bravoman not listed there which might be tradeable/saleable.  Just PM me if interested in anything.

Thanks!  You've got some cool stuff there.  Already have New Adv. Island and I don't have a whole lot of trade bait just yet (Keith Courage w/ comic & Falcon CIB.. woohoo!) but I'd be interested in some of those sealies.  I'll send you a pm this evening when I have a bit more time to look through it all.

psychobear

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 04:16:38 AM »
Welcome, I always sale the boxes to the games when I get boxed games, I usually always just charge shipping.

KillScreenGames

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2012, 06:21:37 AM »
Are you the same psychobear on NA?

psychobear

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 06:52:35 AM »
Yup I am

esteban

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 07:54:04 AM »

Welcome, comrade.

|    | 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 08:00:16 AM »
Welcome aboard!  Now please don't turn into one of those guys that buys a bunch of overpriced games in an attempt to amass a complete collection in two weeks, just to turn around and try to sell it all here at a profit on the third week.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Jibbajaba

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 08:39:40 AM »
Welcome aboard!  Now please don't turn into one of those guys that buys a bunch of overpriced games in an attempt to amass a complete collection in two weeks, just to turn around and try to sell it all here at a profit on the third week.

Word.  Nothing wrong with being a completionist collector (well, not too much wrong with it, anyway), but don't be douchey about it like has happened here in the past.

Chris

KillScreenGames

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 09:37:11 AM »
Yup I am

Right on, we've got a few deals under our belt on NA.  Cremorecs here.

No sir, I plan on buying them as cheaply as possible and then stashing them away until I end up on Hoarders.  :)
I actually think that is a horribly stupid way of conducting business and am 100% behind the public shunning those people have gotten.

I do a fair share of selling on eBay, Gamegavel and Nintendoage myself just so it's known, but that couldn't be farther from the reason why I joined here.  I'm a collector first and my growing interest in TG-16/Duo brought me here as it appears to be a great resource for all things NEC.  I really just want to bro down about games and maybe do some trading.  I think jacking up prices and trying to sell (or pull a fast one on) to the most knowledgeable crowd is pretty effin' stupid.

RoyVegas

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2012, 10:08:11 AM »
Speaking of which, is there a master list somewhere which has all the games with cardboard outers? I'm a bit of a completionist and this is all new ground for me.

It's not a master list but you might find the pics helpful.

http://photobucket.com/turbografxgames
All is well. :)

jelloslug

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2012, 10:57:16 AM »
I like all kinds, not really one genre in particular.  Probably platformers, action adventure and rpg would be highest on my list.
You already have several of my favorites: Neutopia, Dungeon Explorer, Dragon's Curse and The Legendary Axe.  Ninja Spirit and New Adventure Island are very good also.  Neutopia II, Dungeon Explorer II, and The Legendary Axe II are also good as well as just about anything made by Working Designs.  The Y's series and the Valis series are worth picking up. I'm sure that there are many other games here that others can name also.