Author Topic: Remember That One REALLY Great Day with Your TG-16/Duo?  (Read 931 times)

Bardoly

Re: Remember That One REALLY Great Day with Your TG-16/Duo?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 10:20:34 AM »

That sounds awesome.  I'd love to do something like that, but I don't know 4 other people who live close enough to me who want to play 20+ year-old video games with me.

Fixed that for you.

Well, my point was simply that I don't have 4 friends.

Chris

And what are we?  Chopped liver?

Well, you ignored my last PM about those games that I wanted to buy, so I figured that maybe I was chopped liver to you.  <shrug>

Ziiinnnggg!   :-#  You got me, friend!  Somehow I failed to get back to your last message after I got 7 more PM's that day.   #-o
My bad, since I consider you chopped liver a friend, let me know how I can make it up to you.   :pray:
... and no, I'm not being sarcastic.  I really just forgot to get back to you.   :oops:

Jibbajaba

Re: Remember That One REALLY Great Day with Your TG-16/Duo?
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2013, 10:35:57 AM »

That sounds awesome.  I'd love to do something like that, but I don't know 4 other people who live close enough to me who want to play 20+ year-old video games with me.

Fixed that for you.

Well, my point was simply that I don't have 4 friends.

Chris

And what are we?  Chopped liver?

Well, you ignored my last PM about those games that I wanted to buy, so I figured that maybe I was chopped liver to you.  <shrug>

Ziiinnnggg!   :-#  You got me, friend!  Somehow I failed to get back to your last message after I got 7 more PM's that day.   #-o
My bad, since I consider you chopped liver a friend, let me know how I can make it up to you.   :pray:
... and no, I'm not being sarcastic.  I really just forgot to get back to you.   :oops:

I just figured that my counter-offer was so offensive, that you ignored it.  So I'm glad to hear that that wasn't the case.  Sucks, since I wanted to give one of those games to my SS recipient.  No big deal, though. 

Chris