Author Topic: More people know what intellivision and celcovison look like than the TG-16?  (Read 1341 times)

turboswimbz

I did poorly, only getting eight of 'em - NES, PS1, Genesis, SNES, Game Cube, Dreamcast, N64, and TG-16 (the only the one that mattered).

Those were the same eight I got.  I never realized there were so many systems that don't matter.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:08:44 PM by turboswimbz »
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

DarkKobold

ALSO STATUS RESPONCE:     Next up ->  http://www.sporcle.com/games/Juvo415/consoles-by-controller-port

I did much worse at this one.

14 out of 16. Interestingly, it accepted Atari as Sega Genesis, possibly because the controller ports are compatible. Whoever made this quiz had to know their shit for that one.
Hey, you.

tggodfrey

I missed Original xbox and SMS master system 2

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Aggie Tsubi

That controller port one was tough. I only got 10/16. No big surprise that I missed Jaguar, CD-i, and Vectrex, since I've never owned or played those. I've barely touched my 3DO, so no shock I missed that either. Neo Geo I probably should have gotten, since, while I don't own an AES, I do have Neo Geo controllers that I use on my consolized MVS. But Virtual Boy was right at the tip of my tongue because I KNEW I had controllers with that boxy plug, but I just couldn't think of it.