Author Topic: Joshie's Garage sale: Harvest Moon 64+  (Read 682 times)

Father5&JoshUnion

Re: Joshie's Garage sale: Harvest Moon 64+
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2013, 07:54:49 AM »
Got a few SNERDY things for sale- lemme know if you have any questions....

Harvest Moon 64- Nintendo 64:  $40 shipped  (Cart plus crinkly Instruction Manual)

Instructions is kind of creased in a few places, probably in ok condition.  Easy to read.  Could be flatted to bring back most of it's straightness..... er something.  i think it looks fine. But probably a C+/B- grade.  Cart is perfect.

All 3 SNES games for $15...?
Super GameBoy- SNES $5

Super Mario All-Stars $8

Super Mario World $5

Anyone looking to make offers on items please allow 24-48 hours to decide on final sale. I'd like to use paypal for all orders and have no issue using the regular 'for goods' method of payments so you're covered in your purchase and I can offer a quick refund to you if I screw up.  So no 'gifting' is necessary.  Anyone that wants to purchase something from me via another method just say so in a PM and we can work something out.  =)

Hopefully I can keep adding to this thread with more for sale goodies in the near future after these items sell.  

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 04:25:40 PM »
How much for the Harvest Moon 64 manual by itself?

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 02:00:39 AM »
Replied to first PM regarding the SNES games.  Those are tentatively sold depending on if the interested party wants all three games.

How much for the Harvest Moon 64 manual by itself?

I'm really not sure ATM.  I'd like to keep the game and manual together.  If nobody bites for a couple days, we'll make a deal.  :)

Mathius

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 12:35:29 PM »
I may that pick Harvest Moon game up for Ashley next week if any deals don't occur by then.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

turboswimbz

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »
I may that pick Harvest Moon game up for Ashley next week if any deals don't occur by then.

By chance I am playing through the main part of the game (since it doesn't really end) I really enjoy this casual little game.  great way to relax and just enjoy gaming in general.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 08:48:49 AM »
SNERDgazm and Supah GameBoy all sold off and shipped.

Sounds like Harvest Moon is claimed as well.  Thank you guys!!

Let me know if anything hairy happens from the post or any issues with the games you have purchased.  Any issues and I'll do my best to fix it ASAP!!