Author Topic: WTB: Neutopia 1 & 2 [TG-16] (game + case + manual)  (Read 214 times)

farankoshan

WTB: Neutopia 1 & 2 [TG-16] (game + case + manual)
« on: February 07, 2013, 02:45:25 PM »
Hello everyone!

I'm currently in the market for a copy of Neutopia [TG-16] and Neutopia 2 [TG-16]. I refuse to be gouged on eBay (>$38), so I wanted first to check here from people I trust (most of them, at least :wink: ).

So if any of you have a copy of these games, with at least the CD case and manual, please post back here or send me a personal/direct message with an offer. I'm a reasonable guy (as some people here who've dealt with me can attest to) so as long as the price and terms are fine, I'll be happy to deal with you. :)

Delivery to: NEW YORK, US (zip:11377) or MANILA, PHILIPPINES (zip:1219)
 (whichever is cheaper or more convenient overall)

Payment Terms: Paypal (upon mutual agreement of the sale + shipping price).

Hope to hear from anyone who might be able to help.

Cheers! O:)
"MISSION INCOMPLETE: I cannot f*ck up for this."
- Download, PC-Engine (1990)

Bardoly

Re: WTB: Neutopia 1 & 2 [TG-16] (game + case + manual)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 07:43:44 AM »

A local used video game store still has a copy of Neutopia (for $25.00+tax, I believe), but I believe that it's only the game and (correct & original) jewel case with no manual.  If you want me to pick it up for you the next time that I'm out there, I'd be willing to get it to you for exact cost+exact shipping, or you could call the store directly.  I haven't really seen it go for much cheaper.  As far as Neutopia II goes, I haven't seen a game w/manual go for under $50 in quite a while.  :(

roflmao

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 07:58:06 AM »

A local used video game store still has a copy of Neutopia (for $25.00+tax, I believe), but I believe that it's only the game and (correct & original) jewel case with no manual.  If you want me to pick it up for you the next time that I'm out there, I'd be willing to get it to you for exact cost+exact shipping, or you could call the store directly.  I haven't really seen it go for much cheaper.  As far as Neutopia II goes, I haven't seen a game w/manual go for under $50 in quite a while.  :(

I recently picked up the PCE version of Neutopia II because the US version is so expensive these days.

farankoshan

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 02:39:14 PM »

I appreciate the offer. Really nice of you to offer to do that. :) I'll save you the trouble by trying to contact them directly. Thanks again!

I recently picked up the PCE version of Neutopia II because the US version is so expensive these days.

Yeah, I've dangled the possibility in front of me many times... But without ANY knowledge of Japanese, is it playable and still as enjoyable as the English release?

roflmao

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 03:18:09 PM »

Yeah, I've dangled the possibility in front of me many times... But without ANY knowledge of Japanese, is it playable and still as enjoyable as the English release?

As enjoyable?  Probably not.  But 4X more enjoyable?  Probably not, either.  I'd rather save 3/4 of my investment for other games and use a walkthrough if I get stuck. :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 03:21:22 PM by roflmao »

farankoshan

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 10:28:57 PM »
Alright. And I guess as long as Wii's Virtual Console is still available, it serves as a cheaper way to enjoy overpriced classics. :) I'm still in the market of finding the games.. :)

farankoshan

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 09:44:51 AM »
I was able to score a Hucard of Neutopia II at a local Book•Off in Sapporo, Japan for just $5... Still can't understand a word though. :( Anyone willing to sell me their Neutopia I, at least?