Author Topic: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ...::: SOLD :::...  (Read 4059 times)

i2rbo

Re: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New)
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2013, 03:04:17 PM »
I'm interested.  Please post the photos in this thread as I do not check my PMs.

If you're serious you should know that I only accept MoneyGram or Western Union. I'm waiting on one potential buyer. If the deal doesn't happen I'll post photos of the game (front and back) next to a label with your username. Are you still interested?

Thanks to those who have been positive!

i2rbo

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2013, 03:05:07 PM »
I hope you are real. I hope you get your profit margin of infinity. In reality, whoever gets a $250 Bonk 3 is getting hosed anyway since its a pretty mediocre thing, but hopefully they at least get it.

I am real, the game is real and as far as your review of Bonk 3... that's your opinion and I'm sure you're in the minority. The Bonk series is a fantastic one, thought I admit greatly underrated, with Bonk 3 being the best of the bunch.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:10:20 PM by i2rbo »

RoyVegas

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2013, 03:06:38 PM »
Personally if I was a mod I'd ban you simply for signing up to sell, providing no references to prove you are a solid seller, providing a story that makes your obtaining of said goods for sale seem dubious, no pics of said items for sale, then asking for buyers to pay via means that are totally unprotected on ebay prices, and also listing items as new when they have been unsealed. In regards to Paypal, Paypal at least offers some seller protection, and can fight chargebacks. I know this from being using paypal for over 10 years now. There is zero protection on a money transfer. If anyone here is stupid enough to go through with one on a just signed up seller like yourself, their risk is their own however. Its the year 2013. Get over it already and use paypal. You have no rep here, so you cant seriously expect anyone to mail you cash or do any kind of money transfer. In the end, buyer beware.

As I said before, I will provide personalized photos to serious buyers BEFORE any sort of payment is made. Everyone has different experiences; as I mentioned in a previous post I've been burned by bad sellers using Paypal, but I've never had a wire transfer go wrong.

Maybe it never went wrong for you as you always got your cash. Its the buyer risking getting screwed.
All is well. :)

FiftyQuid

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2013, 03:08:17 PM »
If you're serious you should know that I only accept MoneyGram or Western Union. I'm waiting on one potential buyer. If the deal doesn't happen I'll post photos of the game (front and back) next to a label with your username. Are you still interested?

I just wanted to see the pics. 
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

i2rbo

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2013, 03:13:38 PM »
Maybe it never went wrong for you as you always got your cash. Its the buyer risking getting screwed.

It never went wrong for my buyers either. Stop being negative and insinuating things.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2013, 03:16:13 PM »

It never went wrong for my buyers either. Stop being negative and insinuating things.

So since it never went wrong, please post links to all your references. Shouldn't be a problem for you since you are such a upstanding seller and all.

i2rbo

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2013, 03:16:39 PM »

Are you serious or do you just want to see photos? If the deal doesn't happen with my potential buyer (I'll know by tomorrow afternoon) then I'll up some photos to this thread. But tell me, do you accept sending a wire transfer via MoneyGram or Western Union? I don't do Paypal.

Thank you!

Sparky

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2013, 03:18:06 PM »

Ya that's not a lot to ask?, Christ you could be a good guy, but your doing everything wrong.
Oh and on a side note don't worry about Roy and wmac... There have bad history here so there opinions are moot. :)

EDIt: for spelling
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:03:28 AM by Sparky »

Sadler

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »

Ya that's not a lot to ask?, Christ you could be a good guy, but your doing everything wrong.

Seriously. I don't think your prices are ridiculous, but you are sending up a whole gaggle of red flags. Why are you so hesitant to post pics? Why weren't these in your OP?

wmacmonagle

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2013, 03:28:27 PM »
i2rbo: Hey dude.  Sparky s right there s history going on through out the world.  again Serious buyer here.  i had been sitting here and waiting for your half way.  

Have you heard of this.

"Customer's always right"

I am positive you can simple take out of your collection and write down my username and throwing 1,000 photos here.  

What i know fact is... nobody here will transfer money without protection or have credential of trading history.

Accept the fact nobody here will transfer you money so what can yo do now? QUIT ? or begging?

or join PAYPAL AND BE BUSINESSMAN with a fellow collectors like us! =)

cya bud

wmac

Oh and on a side note don't worry about Roy and wmac... There have bad history here so there opinions are mute. :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:39:16 PM by wmacmonagle »
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

i2rbo

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2013, 03:55:04 PM »
Quote from: Sadler
Seriously. I don't think your prices are ridiculous, but you are sending up a whole gaggle of red flags. Why are you so hesitant to post pics? Why weren't these in your OP?

Hi Sadler,

I'll post photos (front and back) tomorrow. Maybe that'll quell some of the bad vibes going around, maybe not. Are you interested in the game?

Thanks

Sadler

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2013, 04:08:46 PM »
Quote from: Sadler

Hi Sadler,

I'll post photos (front and back) tomorrow. Maybe that'll quell some of the bad vibes going around, maybe not.

Couldn't hurt. I'm still confused why these weren't there to begin with.

Are you interested in the game?

Thanks

No sir.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2013, 04:15:04 PM »
Pm sent. 

NightWolve

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2013, 04:54:00 PM »
As was said, bunch of red flags here. But is his Bonk III CD sealed or not ?? He clearly stated new, factory sealed in the OP and that PM was talking about other games not being sealed, etc. Complaining that your package didn't arrive after only a week was a little quick on the trigger, if you ask me... But hey, congrats, scored a free copy at seller's expense. In my case, I monitored the tracking # before any action was taken and it was reported as having been delivered to somewhere. To someone, just not me...

Anyway, the not accepting Paypal thing is worrisome and photos of the item should've been there from the get-go. So he wants to avoid eBay's cut and Paypal's cut on a sale/auction, etc. Buyer takes full risk with WU or whatever, which I assume is very cheap on a money transfer and what not compared to what Paypal takes. If I understand this all correctly. Well, because of the game in question and the issues so far, I just wouldn't do it unless I was a desperate collector that HAD to own every NEC game ever made...

I hope you are real. I hope you get your profit margin of infinity. In reality, whoever gets a $250 Bonk 3 is getting hosed anyway since its a pretty mediocre thing, but hopefully they at least get it.
...that's your opinion and I'm sure you're in the minority. The Bonk series is a fantastic one, thought I admit greatly underrated, with Bonk 3 being the best of the bunch.

Please, the first Bonk is the best of bunch. You'll have debate when it comes to "Bonk's Revenge" as the graphics are clearly superior, but "Bonk III: Bonk's Big, Boring Adventure," at least the HuCard version, is pretty boring, or yeah, mediocre. Only difference with the CD version is the addition of redbook audio tracks AFAIK, and I dunno if they're any better than what was on the HuCard, but I, for one, having bought the HuCard could care less... Oh and yes, just my opinion, in case there was confusion as to who it belonged to...

SignOfZeta

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2013, 05:02:43 PM »
The CD version of Bonk 3 is widely regarded as the worst of the series as it exists on NEC systems.