Author Topic: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ...::: SOLD :::...  (Read 4071 times)

i2rbo

Re: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New)
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 01:47:10 PM »
Excuse me, but why should I be blocked? You asked me if I was selling other games and I kindly sent you a list. What's the problem?... that I don't accept Paypal? Could someone please explain why wmacmonagle is calling for me to be banned?

Is it the low price of the other games compared to Bonk 3? All of those games are duplicates and used or open box.

I've sold many items - mostly movies, music and video game gear - this way for a couple of years now. I simply don't do ebay/Paypal. What's wrong with my PM to wmacmonagle?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:52:02 PM by i2rbo »

turboswimbz

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 01:59:24 PM »
Excuse me, but why should I be blocked? You asked me if I was selling other games and I kindly sent you a list. What's the problem?... that I don't accept Paypal? Could someone please explain why wmacmonagle is calling for me to be banned?

Is it the low price of the other games compared to Bonk 3? All of those games are duplicates and used or open box.

I've sold many items - mostly movies, music and video game gear - this way for a couple of years now. I simply don't do ebay/Paypal. What's wrong with my PM to wmacmonagle?

Thanks

Generally most scams are done through a money wiring services.  The buyer has no protection what-so-ever should you not send the games.  Plus the suspect: Open but still new doesn't help here either, even if true. I suggest you offer some other form of payment which will provide some kind of protection for you buyer. especially at $300 +.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 02:03:46 PM »
i have no problem paying $300 upon your request but only through any protection and especially all scammer required wire money.  I apologize.

1.  New member
2.  Trying to sell that require $300 or up
3.  Wire money

Those 3 at combinated consider scammer to 99% to the forum members including myself.  Paypal is a protector not just for buyer but including both seller and buyer.  I think it s win win situation.

If you accept paypal transaction.. you get paid.

thanks again.  

I didnt mean any disrespect but to protect the PCFX and other Forum Community from getting ripped off.  Thanks bud

wmac

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:05:33 PM by wmacmonagle »
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

i2rbo

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 02:08:31 PM »
Generally most scams are done through a money wiring services.  The buyer has no protection what-so-ever should you not send the games.  Plus the suspect: Open but still new doesn't help here either, even if true. I suggest you offer some other form of payment which will provide some kind of protection for you buyer. especially at $300 +.

That's no reason to ban me. I have not/will not scam anyone. I've used Paypal as a buyer a handful of times and on two occassions I got burned. Most people use Paypal, not MG or WU and as such most scams actually occur on Paypal.

If any mods are reading this please don't jump to conclusions and ban me. I was so glad to have finally gotten approved as a member and I wouldn't want to get banned over nothing.

Thank you
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:10:39 PM by i2rbo »

i2rbo

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 02:16:06 PM »
i have no problem paying $300 upon your request but only through any protection and especially all scammer required wire money.  I apologize.

1.  New member
2.  Trying to sell that require $300 or up
3.  Wire money

Those 3 at combinated consider scammer to 99% to the forum members including myself.  Paypal is a protector not just for buyer but including both seller and buyer.  I think it s win win situation.

I didnt mean any disrespect but to protect the PCFX and other Forum Community from getting ripped off

In response to your 3 points:

1. Everyone was a new member at some point. I don't have time to rack up 1,000 posts in order to gain trust points. I have a family of my own and I need to unload certain things in my collection.

2. That's what it's worth to at least half of Turbo fans. I'm sorry, but a sealed Bonk 3 CD will never be $50.

3. I don't do Paypal. There are as many Paypal/Ebay detractors as there are MoneyGram/Western Union haters.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:17:51 PM by i2rbo »

wmacmonagle

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 02:20:40 PM »
sent ya pm.  let s work together to make this work.  once this goes good. i can vouch for you. its win win.. anybody here who know me can vouch for me as buyer/seller also =)

cya bud

wmac
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

i2rbo

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 02:30:10 PM »
sent ya pm.  let s work together to make this work.  once this goes good. i can vouch for you. its win win.. anybody here who know me can vouch for me as buyer/seller also =)

Everything is cool, but PM's should remain PM's - it's not cool to post them for everyone to see. I just sent you a PM.

MotherGunner

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 02:34:57 PM »
I am debating whether I should bother trying to understand what the f*ck I just read...
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

RoyVegas

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 02:43:22 PM »
I have a pallet of Magical Chases in my garage.  Just work out a deal with me, I'll send pics later after you wire me the cash. kk?  deal!
All is well. :)

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2013, 02:48:40 PM »
Generally most scams are done through a money wiring services.  The buyer has no protection what-so-ever should you not send the games.  Plus the suspect: Open but still new doesn't help here either, even if true. I suggest you offer some other form of payment which will provide some kind of protection for you buyer. especially at $300 +.

That's no reason to ban me. I have not/will not scam anyone. I've used Paypal as a buyer a handful of times and on two occassions I got burned. Most people use Paypal, not MG or WU and as such most scams actually occur on Paypal.

If any mods are reading this please don't jump to conclusions and ban me. I was so glad to have finally gotten approved as a member and I wouldn't want to get banned over nothing.

Thank you

Personally if I was a mod I'd ban you simply for signing up to sell, providing no references to prove you are a solid seller, providing a story that makes your obtaining of said goods for sale seem dubious, no pics of said items for sale, then asking for buyers to pay via means that are totally unprotected on ebay prices, and also listing items as new when they have been unsealed. In regards to Paypal, Paypal at least offers some seller protection, and can fight chargebacks. I know this from being using paypal for over 10 years now. There is zero protection on a money transfer. If anyone here is stupid enough to go through with one on a just signed up seller like yourself, their risk is their own however. Its the year 2013. Get over it already and use paypal. You have no rep here, so you cant seriously expect anyone to mail you cash or do any kind of money transfer. In the end, buyer beware.

i2rbo

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2013, 02:49:08 PM »
I have a pallet of Magical Chases in my garage.  Just work out a deal with me, I'll send pics later after you wire me the cash. kk?  deal!

I NEVER asked anyone to send me money beforehand. I'm willing to provide photos to anyone interested and we'll take it from there. I'm a serious seller and luckily I have some serious potential buyers. Your comment and sarcasm are out of place.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2013, 02:52:06 PM »

I NEVER asked anyone to send me money beforehand. I'm willing to provide photos to anyone interested and we'll take it from there. I'm a serious seller and luckily I have some serious potential buyers. Your comment and sarcasm are out of place.

Not really.

FiftyQuid

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2013, 02:52:26 PM »
I'm interested.  Please post the photos in this thread as I do not check my PMs.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2013, 02:57:10 PM »
3. I don't do Paypal. There are as many Paypal/Ebay detractors as there are MoneyGram/Western Union haters.

Oh, people hate Paypal a LOT more. The thing is, Paypal covers your deal. If you want WU then you better send the item before payment. The people dumping on your thread here have YEARS of buying and trading credentials. You have nothing.

Since you are new here (if you are in fact new, and not some old jerk with a new ID) then you probably don't understand our #1 problem with new members; that a large portion come here only to dump their crap. No reputation, no credentials, they don't give two f*cks for Turbo until they learn its worth money and they come here with a post count of 1 and want top dollar. And these are the good guys, the bad guys don't even have the items, or they aren't as described.

And this just happens over and over and over again. At least once a month, sometimes once a week.

In your case you actually told us you didn't pay for the game so that's pretty weird. Not because you stole the game, but because you didn't think anyone would have a problem with you stealing the game...from TZD even. I'm not sure your ethics are in line with others here or even your average guy on the street.

I hope you are real. I hope you get your profit margin of infinity. In reality, whoever gets a $250 Bonk 3 is getting hosed anyway since its a pretty mediocre thing, but hopefully they at least get it.

i2rbo

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2013, 02:57:37 PM »
Personally if I was a mod I'd ban you simply for signing up to sell, providing no references to prove you are a solid seller, providing a story that makes your obtaining of said goods for sale seem dubious, no pics of said items for sale, then asking for buyers to pay via means that are totally unprotected on ebay prices, and also listing items as new when they have been unsealed. In regards to Paypal, Paypal at least offers some seller protection, and can fight chargebacks. I know this from being using paypal for over 10 years now. There is zero protection on a money transfer. If anyone here is stupid enough to go through with one on a just signed up seller like yourself, their risk is their own however. Its the year 2013. Get over it already and use paypal. You have no rep here, so you cant seriously expect anyone to mail you cash or do any kind of money transfer. In the end, buyer beware.

As I said before, I will provide personalized photos to serious buyers BEFORE any sort of payment is made. Everyone has different experiences; as I mentioned in a previous post I've been burned by bad sellers using Paypal, but I've never had a wire transfer go wrong.