Author Topic: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ...::: SOLD :::...  (Read 4076 times)

i2rbo

Re: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New)
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2013, 05:15:22 PM »
The CD version of Bonk 3 is widely regarded as the worst of the series as it exists on NEC systems.

Different strokes for different folks.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2013, 05:42:28 PM »
Its fairly accepted here to be the worst in the series on the NEC consoles. Most members here agree its meh to "ok", regardless of CD or Hu-Card being the copy of the game being played. Adventure and Revenge were the best ones by far.

i2rbo

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2013, 05:53:30 PM »
Its fairly accepted here to be the worst in the series on the NEC consoles. Most members here agree its meh to "ok", regardless of CD or Hu-Card being the copy of the game being played. Adventure and Revenge were the best ones by far.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2013, 06:00:57 PM »

So anyway, like what was mentioned earlier, where are your seller references? Since you dont accept paypal, and you say you have completed numerous transactions via money transfer, you should have no problem linking to past forum transactions and feedback related to them to prove you are on the up and up.

i2rbo

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2013, 06:16:02 PM »

So anyway, like what was mentioned earlier, where are your seller references? Since you dont accept paypal, and you say you have completed numerous transactions via money transfer, you should have no problem linking to past forum transactions and feedback related to them to prove you are on the up and up.

Go to bed.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2013, 06:17:59 PM »
Not to sound like a jackass or anything, but if you are going to sell this, post some pics up. Not doing paypal is really going to hurt in the long run of things especially when 99% of the sales on these forums are in fact through paypal.

RoyVegas

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2013, 06:18:00 PM »
 There have bad history here so there opinions are mute. :)

My concerns with this seller are valid, your personal opinion of me is what's moot.
All is well. :)

i2rbo

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2013, 06:33:29 PM »
Not to sound like a jackass or anything, but if you are going to sell this, post some pics up. Not doing paypal is really going to hurt in the long run of things especially when 99% of the sales on these forums are in fact through paypal.

Photos will be posted later today at the top of this thread.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2013, 06:41:19 PM »

Go to bed.

So in other words, you cant provide any references to prove you are legit. Thanks for confirming as much. Buyer beware.

i2rbo

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2013, 06:58:22 PM »

Go to bed.

So in other words, you cant provide any references to prove you are legit. Thanks for confirming as much. Buyer beware.

I haven't confirmed a thing. You've been on my bad side since you said, "Personally if I was a mod I'd ban you simply for signing up to sell".

Fortunately some people on here have been nothing but cool and welcoming.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 07:02:06 PM by i2rbo »

i2rbo

« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2013, 07:01:35 PM »
Photos will be posted later today at the top of this thread.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 07:03:53 PM by i2rbo »

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2013, 07:27:06 PM »

Go to bed.

I haven't confirmed a thing. You've been on my bad side since you said, "Personally if I was a mod I'd ban you simply for signing up to sell".

Fortunately some people on here have been nothing but cool and welcoming.

Stop side tracking, there was legit reasons why I said that, and you know it. Now, where are your references? Put up or shut up.

i2rbo

« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2013, 07:56:22 PM »
Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
Put up or shut up.

Photos will be "put up" later today at the top of this thread.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 09:11:04 PM by i2rbo »

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2013, 09:12:44 PM »
Put up or shut up.

Photos will be "put up" later today at the top of this thread. With this I end any and all future communication with you.

Photos are not the issue, references are. That is what has been requested by myself. You can post photos and rip people off all the time. You should be proving you are who you say you are, a legit seller. Do so by posting references. What are you so afraid of? If you really are legit, and a proven seller, you'd have no issue doing this, instantly for that matter as soon as it was requested. You seem more interested in avoiding the topic of references all together. That in itself is very shady and untrustworthy. Pics are worth a dime a dozen. All they tell anyone around here is that you have the game, and even then, pics can be faked and altered. The best tool in a scammers arsenal is pics. The best asset to a legit seller is his rep. Without that he is nothing. If you have no rep, you shouldn't be expecting people to wire you money, and anyone here that does it is a complete idiot with money to burn hoping against hope. And if they do, and you burn them, I def don't want to hear about it here after all the warning signs were as clear as day.

i2rbo

« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2013, 09:42:16 PM »
Put up or shut up.

Photos will be "put up" later today at the top of this thread. With this I end any and all future communication with you.

Photos are not the issue, references are. That is what has been requested by myself. You can post photos and rip people off all the time. You should be proving you are who you say you are, a legit seller. Do so by posting references. What are you so afraid of? If you really are legit, and a proven seller, you'd have no issue doing this, instantly for that matter as soon as it was requested. You seem more interested in avoiding the topic of references all together. That in itself is very shady and untrustworthy. Pics are worth a dime a dozen. All they tell anyone around here is that you have the game, and even then, pics can be faked and altered. The best tool in a scammers arsenal is pics. The best asset to a legit seller is his rep. Without that he is nothing. If you have no rep, you shouldn't be expecting people to wire you money, and anyone here that does it is a complete idiot with money to burn hoping against hope. And if they do, and you burn them, I def don't want to hear about it here after all the warning signs were as clear as day.

Fortunately there are potential buyers who are willing to give me the benefit of the doubt. I hope your dream of becoming a mod comes true one day, you definitely have the temper for it. In the meantime I'm here to have fun and maybe sell a few games. Take care, man.