Author Topic: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ...::: SOLD :::...  (Read 4065 times)

vestcoat

Re: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ** Photos added **
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2013, 05:20:07 PM »
This thread disgusts me. I2rbo's belated pictures are a small comfort, but he's still unprofessional and highly suspect. Worse are the line of prospective "johns" PM'ing this guy trying to make a deal. f*ck you guys. You literally couldn't find a worse seller:

"What? A new guy on the internet with no references and no pictures (until today) wants to sell an outrageously rare, sort-of-stolen item with an infinite profit margin at ebay prices, without ebay fees, AND he demands an unusual form of payment without any buyer protection?!? Sign me up! Can I get dibs if I throw my grandma under the bus?"

RoyVegas

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2013, 05:20:54 PM »
Where is the seller from?  Maybe someone can meet him face to face?  Sounds like the only safe option.
All is well. :)

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2013, 06:01:46 PM »
Where is the seller from?  Maybe someone can meet him face to face?  Sounds like the only safe option.

He will only be able to do that if you can forward him $1000 via a money transfer to a Western Union in Nigeria in advance. You see, he was once the Prince of Turbania, living amongst a throng of virgins in a palace made of stolen legally seized Turbo goods. But one day rebels overtook the country and he had to flee with his small collection of new but slightly opened Turbo games to Nigeria, where he is now trapped and needs your help in securing enough money to leave. If you help him he can probably ensure at least 3 rare Turbo games, maybe 4, but they will probably be slightly opened, but still new.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:30:42 AM by ProfessorProfessorson »

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2013, 06:05:40 PM »
Double postin just to take a extra dump on this shitty thread:

This thread disgusts me. I2rbo's belated pictures are a small comfort, but he's still unprofessional and highly suspect. Worse are the line of prospective "johns" PM'ing this guy trying to make a deal. f*ck you guys. You literally couldn't find a worse seller:

"What? A new guy on the internet with no references and no pictures (until today) wants to sell an outrageously rare, sort-of-stolen item with an infinite profit margin at ebay prices, without ebay fees, AND he demands an unusual form of payment without any buyer protection?!? Sign me up! Can I get dibs if I throw my grandma under the bus?"

How many people have actually even contacted him I wonder? I did not imagine it to be that many, just a few at most.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2013, 06:24:53 PM »
Not sure.  Kinda a let down for me tho.  Oh well, ill just stick with the HuCARD version.  I doubt it will sell with the limits put on payment.  Too bad, I was gonn make a video of my stepson ripping that biatch open!  :)

esteban

« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2013, 07:02:12 PM »

STATUS: Quick update...I just wanted to inform everyone that the transaction with I2rbo went smoothly. I am now the proud owner of Bonk 3 CD.
  |    | 

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2013, 07:09:38 PM »
Lol?  What?

i2rbo

« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2013, 11:47:46 PM »

STATUS: Quick update...I just wanted to inform everyone that the transaction with I2rbo went smoothly. I am now the proud owner of Bonk 3 CD.

That's not true. I've never even heard of you.

turboswimbz

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2013, 01:25:52 AM »

Dude No Worries, Esty is the PCEFX class clown.  no thread here can ever get too serious  :)  

Esteban stop messin with newbies will ya? LOL.

Also how much flan did it cost?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:28:39 AM by turboswimbz »
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2013, 01:29:06 AM »

Dude No Worries, Esty is the PCEFX class clown.  no thread here can ever get too serious  :) 

Esteban stop messin with newbies will ya? LOL.

Also how much flan did it cost?

Or dont stop. Its rather funny.

roflmao

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2013, 02:41:05 AM »
This thread is quickly becoming a contender for the Hall of Shame. :)  These threads are so fun to read. 

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2013, 05:04:41 AM »
Where is the seller from?  Maybe someone can meet him face to face?  Sounds like the only safe option.

^good idea,

i2rbo please let us know what state/area you are shipping from so we can arrange for a local pickup.

psychobear

« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2013, 09:25:58 AM »
Wow been gone for a while and I miss this!!!

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2013, 10:49:14 AM »
Status is I'm not getting the game.  I wanted him to meet me halfway and pay half up front and the other half when I got the game in.  He didn't wanna do that because it would cause him to have to make two trips.  So I turned it down.  Just can't take the chance and I don't feel my request was too far fetched considering I have nothing to go by as far as rep.  So, the only way ill get it is if he ships first and then I pay, or he allows me to pay with PayPal.  So, it's back up for grabs if someone wants it.
So let me get this straight, he doesn't do paypal, doesn't want to do half up front, what will he take? Bars of gold pressed latinum? Does he really want to sell this thing or not? Or is he pulling a Torneko on not really wanting to sell a good weapon?

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2013, 11:03:24 AM »
Just wanna put this behind me now.  Kinda a real let down....  :(