Author Topic: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ...::: SOLD :::...  (Read 4031 times)

SignOfZeta

Re: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ** Photos added **
« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2013, 05:56:10 AM »
@wmacmonagle

That's the second time you make a PM public. I told you I didn't like that, that's why they're called PRIVATE messages. Also, I'm not interested in meeting strangers... this isn't Craigslist. For those two reasons I have to say NO DEAL.

This scammer can go piss up a rope. Acting like meeting someone is person is weird, WTF?

If you want an Internet-age transaction, use an Internet-age method of payment.

i2rbo

« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2013, 06:36:01 AM »
My reason for not dealing with wmac is his attitude towards me. He called for me to be banned over nothing. Now he's bragging about coming from a "mini Mansion family" and offering 400. I'd rather do business with someone who's been nice from the start even if it means less money. Besides, I never asked for 400.

Thanks to everyone who have remained positive and haven't resorted to using profanity/name calling. This is a video game forum, not Youtube's comments section. Let's keep it upbeat.

:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:48:24 AM by i2rbo »

Carparama

« Reply #137 on: March 29, 2013, 07:24:00 AM »
I'm pretty sure the bulk of this community would be fine with you selling it to wmac.

I mean, you do realize nobody else would trust you at this point, right?  Sell to wmac, prove you're legit, and join a wonderful community.  Either way, you'll never be trusted her under these circumstances.  Maybe you can get away with this stuff at another forum, but we look out for each other here.  Earn our trust, or continue coming off as shady.  Up to you.

Mishran

« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2013, 07:51:48 AM »
I'm pretty sure the bulk of this community would be fine with you selling it to wmac.

I mean, you do realize nobody else would trust you at this point, right?  Sell to wmac, prove you're legit, and join a wonderful community.  Either way, you'll never be trusted her under these circumstances.  Maybe you can get away with this stuff at another forum, but we look out for each other here.  Earn our trust, or continue coming off as shady.  Up to you.

Or just leave.

vestcoat

« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2013, 08:08:04 AM »
He called for me to be banned over nothing.
There's a lot of good reasons.
Thanks to everyone who have remained positive and haven't resorted to using profanity/name calling. This is a video game forum, not Youtube's comments section. Let's keep it upbeat.
f*ck you.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #140 on: March 29, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »
He called for me to be banned over nothing.
There's a lot of good reasons.
f*ck you.

Ha yeah, its a video game forum, not a wanna be Nigerian princes personal stomping grounds to attempt scams, nor a market place for obviously shady new sellers with no rep to join and think its going to go their way. About any game forum you'd try to pull this shit on, you'd get the same reactions. I mean, just who the f*ck do you think you are anyway? What makes you think you're so f*cking special you deserve some sort of exclusive seller privileges over even the regular members and dealers with reps here, because you don't deserve shit. No name, no rep, no accepting reliable forms of payment, no nothing. You are not in any position to be making any demands from anyone here. You want a moneygram? Then f*cking ship first. Simple as that. Most of the regulars here have solid reps both here, at digital press, klov, the neo forums, etc, and on ebay as both sellers and buyers. You don't have shit, so f*ck off already.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2013, 10:11:51 AM »
Chris,

Thanks for the kind word! My brotha!!!!!

PCFX,

YOU ROCK MY BROTHASSSS!!!!

i2rbo,

Again,  Good luck with the sale.  if you really want to sell.

3 options for you my scammer fiend

1. Meet in person
2. Paypal sale transaction
3. Go piss away!

I have better idea. How about i give you my family address in houston. He has 4,000 sq ft house. One of nicest house in houston (kinda mini manison). Im happy to give them $400 dollars and u come to their house and they will give u $400 cash and u give them game

There you go, OP.  If you aren't a scammer, you should be all over that deal.  $75 more than you asked him for, and you don't even have to wait for the money.  Wmacmonagle is a personal friend of mine (local to me) and is good people.  You certainly don't need to worry about meeting him or his family.  If you don't go for this deal, then I don't see how this can be anything but a scam.

Chris
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

SignOfZeta

« Reply #142 on: March 29, 2013, 11:22:59 AM »
My reason for not dealing with wmac is his attitude towards me. He called for me to be banned over nothing. Now he's bragging about coming from a "mini Mansion family" and offering 400. I'd rather do business with someone who's been nice from the start even if it means less money. Besides, I never asked for 400.

Yes, let's all be positive and not let the fact that you're trying to screw us bring the mood down.

Vecanti

« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2013, 01:47:25 PM »
On a more serious note... If someone offered to take a personalized photo of $300 cash would you be willing to send the game first, then take payment after the game is received?

Vecanti

« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2013, 01:48:14 PM »

MotherGunner

« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2013, 03:16:44 PM »
On a more serious note... If someone offered to take a personalized photo of $300 cash would you be willing to send the game first, then take payment after the game is received?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:27:48 PM by MotherGunner »
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Sparky

« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2013, 03:49:29 PM »
I2rbo... You on any other forums that people can speak for you?

wmacmonagle

« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2013, 04:01:43 PM »
[\quote]

Dont forget to write on paper saying I2rbo@pcenginefx.com next to 3 ben franklin dollars!!! So it show legit my friend!

Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

WingZeroKai

Mathius

« Reply #149 on: March 29, 2013, 05:51:23 PM »
Yay google.

http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24508

Two forums, same response. Even if I was interested in getting Bonk 3 in any form it wouldn't be through this guy.

Buyer beware.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406