Author Topic: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ...::: SOLD :::...  (Read 4038 times)

Sparky

Re: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ** Photos added **
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2013, 05:58:26 PM »
Yay google.

http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24508

Two forums, same response. Even if I was interested in getting Bonk 3 in any form it wouldn't be through this guy.

Buyer beware.

Ya busted ....

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2013, 06:44:49 PM »
Yay google.

http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24508

Two forums, same response. Even if I was interested in getting Bonk 3 in any form it wouldn't be through this guy.

Buyer beware.

Ya busted ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like he basically says the same shit on both forums on his OP. Hes glad to be here, and glad to be there too. So glad in fact he doesn't bother to post anywhere outside of his own scam sales thread he starts. Notice too on the other forum how he omits his story of how he obtained the game.  :wink:

i2rbo

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2013, 08:00:12 PM »

SOLD

Thanks to those who expressed genuine interest in the game before quickly backing out.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 08:04:28 PM by i2rbo »

MotherGunner

Re: Bonk 3 [SCD] For Sale (New) ...::: SOLD :::...
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2013, 08:12:04 PM »
Can we get this in the Hall of Shame already?  I hope he's gone for good now that it's "SOLD".
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

RoyVegas

« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2013, 08:20:15 PM »
Sold = Caught and off to the next forum in search of a sucker.
All is well. :)

Vecanti

« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2013, 08:35:23 PM »

Thanks to those who expressed genuine interest in the game before quickly backing out.

Maybe subconsciously this was all really because people were pissed that you joined and immediately added a Sega banner?

MotherGunner

« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2013, 08:42:45 PM »
What are talking about, we are all Sega fans here too.  PCE has many Sega games too.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2013, 10:40:58 PM »

SOLD

Sold my ass.  If it is sold, which I doubt it is, prove it.  Now that I see you tried this elsewhere, it is really hard to believe someone here would go for it with your payment requests.  I guess the only way we will find out if its legit, will be if someone actually did buy it, and GETS it.  As for expressing interest, and then quickly backing out, as you said, I call bullshit.  I did NOT quickly back out.  You would not work with me, so I had no choice but to back out, and it certainly was not quickly. 

Black Tiger

« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2013, 03:30:21 AM »
Unless he changed his evolving rules and met someone in person, then it will not have been sold until he receives payment, which he is trusting that a stranger just mailed.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Carparama

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2013, 04:24:39 AM »
It feels good to know the community avoided being scammed.  Good work, everyone.  <3!

Vecanti

« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2013, 04:44:21 AM »
What are talking about, we are all Sega fans here too.  PCE has many Sega games too.

I'm just joking it was my 2nd sarcastic post in this thread. I figured we will never see him again. Did anyone check his profile? Location: Burnt Scrotum, New Mexico  That's kinda funny at least.

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2013, 05:00:22 AM »

I'm just joking it was my 2nd sarcastic post in this thread. I figured we will never see him again. Did anyone check his profile? Location: Burnt Scrotum, New Mexico  That's kinda funny at least.

I thought it was more interesting he told a member via pm he lives in Texas when on his public profile he stated he lived in New Mexico. Joking aside on the fake city name, there is usually some significance to someone lying about their general location (which state) on a profile. Even career trolls like Dave usually admit to which state they live in, because it's not really considered real hard data without a exact city, full name and address, etc.

i2rbo

« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2013, 08:50:57 AM »
A few things:

(1) I did sell the game. I did post on another forum but only because I got a lot of flak here, so I decided to try elsewhere (go figure). As soon the buyer and I came to an agreement I deleted that other listing.

(2) I'm not going anywhere. I'll be posting more and more and not just to sell games or to defend myself.

(3) My profile location is a joke that any true "Married with Children" fan would've noticed. It's from the episode "Get Outta Dodge". Here's a link to the moment that line is said:   :mrgreen:

SignOfZeta

« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2013, 09:20:07 AM »
I see no reason to doubt that the sold it. There are a lot of idiots out there, and anyone willing to blow hundreds on this game obviously isn't too protective of his money.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2013, 09:20:51 AM »
...but I do have to wonder how many more times he'll sell it before being caught.