Author Topic: Do Bonk Heads really exist?  (Read 457 times)

galam

Re: Do Bonk Heads really exist?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 03:35:33 AM »
Try the phone #

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 03:37:12 AM »

Sounds legit!

My step dad told me if I ask enough girls to take off their tops at some point one will.  There was a study or something that if you ask enough somebody at some point will do it. :P

A friend of mine would go out to bars with that same mindset, basically have absolutely no standards, and  go right up with no further introduction and asked to take every single woman in the bar home until one accepts. Most nights, he came home empty handed, but occasionally one would go.
--DragonmasterDan

galam

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 03:38:30 AM »
Law of averages HAS to kick in eventually I guess.

420GOAT

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 06:00:33 AM »
IT DOES , ask enough girls and it gets easier, then you realize you get them easier when they are relaxed and you dont smell desperate.

any way, i work with rubber and plastic mold to make resto parts...(i sell them) but my friend here would definately be able to get me a good price going, or an idea anyway. anyone who is an artist make one for reference, so i can show him. then ill have an idea. ill send it back.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

420GOAT

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 06:08:44 AM »
tried calling...no answer.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

SMF

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 04:51:15 PM »
Its every turbob owners dream to play Bonk games with a joystick using Bonks head.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

fraggore

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 12:59:00 AM »

My step dad told me if I ask enough girls to take off their tops at some point one will.  There was a study or something that if you ask enough somebody at some point will do it. :P
[/quote]

He was wise man and properly had a disfigure face from all the slaps.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

SeymorOnion

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 02:35:59 PM »
I wonder if the Bonk Head would fit on a vocaloid figure...  :-k