Author Topic: Do Bonk Heads really exist?  (Read 456 times)

nullity

Do Bonk Heads really exist?
« on: March 28, 2013, 10:10:14 AM »
So, today I was checking out my new (well, new to me) TG16 encyclopedia and saw this:

I want one.  Has anyone ever seen one?  I can't find any pics of the real deal.

Bernie

Re: Do Bonk Heads really exist?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 10:19:20 AM »
Seen this before,  but I've never seen the real deal. 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 10:59:35 AM »
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Mishran

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 11:48:24 AM »
Does Acemore even exist anymore? They are/were located 30 minutes of where I am now. Perhaps I'll put the address in the GPS and see what is there now. Maybe an abandoned building full of unwanted Bonk heads and Freedom 16 sticks?

galam

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 11:49:12 AM »
Does Acemore even exist anymore? They are/were located 30 minutes of where I am now. Perhaps I'll put the address in the GPS and see what is there now. Maybe an abandoned building full of unwanted Bonk heads and Freedom 16 sticks?

The heads are certainly "wanted"!

Mishran

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 11:57:09 AM »
Well, a quick web search shows that an Acemore International Ltd still exists at that address. Perhaps I'll take my book into there and ask them whatever happened to the bonk heads. Mayhaps I'd get some funny looks or get tossed out onto the street face first. :P

TheClash603

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 11:59:02 AM »
Well, a quick web search shows that an Acemore International Ltd still exists at that address. Perhaps I'll take my book into there and ask them whatever happened to the bonk heads. Mayhaps I'd get some funny looks or get tossed out onto the street face first. :P

If you go and they somehow have some in a box in the stockroom, I got dibs on one!

roflmao

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 12:23:46 PM »
Me too! (I started the original thread.  Glad to see I'm not he only one still thinking about it!) :)

RoyVegas

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 03:39:25 PM »

So let me get this straight.  You're going to stroll in there and ask for head?  This should get interesting.
All is well. :)

pc_kwajalein

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 03:49:43 PM »
So let me get this straight.  You're going to stroll in there and ask for head?  This should get interesting.

Hope the receptionist is cute.
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

NightWolve

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 01:45:05 AM »
Oh wow, I never saw this promotion. I'm surprised enough that a wireless controller made it to the Turbo after all. Can't imagine that particular head connected to that joystick would work rather well, but it's interesting. ;)

esteban

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 01:48:28 AM »

If there is a Heaven, then the Bonk Head exists.

If there is a Hell, we will all get one of the damn things.

|    | 

MrFlutterPie

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 03:16:08 AM »

Sounds legit!

My step dad told me if I ask enough girls to take off their tops at some point one will.  There was a study or something that if you ask enough somebody at some point will do it. :P

jelloslug

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 03:32:10 AM »
That would be awesome if you walked out with a dusty box of Bonk heads.

Mishran

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 03:34:52 AM »

Hope the receptionist is cute.

Just my luck it'll be a man. #-o

Seriously though, nah no plans of doing it. May not even be the same company now for all we know. If it changed hand, they may not even be in the game biz anymore.

Bonks head could be buried out in the desert beside E.T. now. Who knows.