Author Topic: Gaming Magnets and Pins, made to order! *updated!*  (Read 502 times)

Evilplayground

Gaming Magnets and Pins, made to order! *updated!*
« on: March 30, 2013, 07:01:04 AM »
Hello fellow retro gaming friends and freaks! 

I launched these a little while back and then ran into some personal issues which kept me from going full steam ahead with these.  But now everything is running smoothly (new, better supplier).

What I have are classic 1.25" pin-back buttons and sturdy 1.25" ceramic magnets featuring retro gaming goodness we all can appreciate.  I am always working on new sets so stay tuned to my galleries (until my site is finalized).

PRICES:
BUTTONS: Any set of nine buttons are only $10.  This includes choosing your own from the console logos or the themed sets. Each set is pachaged in a sturdy card-sleeve design.
Custom buttons are priced at $15 a set and you have to supply the images.  I don't really have time to photoshop the hell outta things, so please make em readily available!

MAGNETS: Any set of nine magnets are only $15.  Again, from the choose-your-own console stuff or the themed sets of nine.  These come packaged in a square metal tin and bubble wrapped to keep em safe during shipping.  Custom magnet sets are $20.  Same set-up as the aforementioned buttons.

Check out my galleries here (damn site asks you to get an app, just say no) http://prickbuttons.minus.com/uploads

HOW TO ORDER:
PM me here or email mattjkutcher@gmail.com.  Paypal is preferred and custom orders require a %50 deposit before final artwork is approved.

SHIPPING:
I ship from Canada so it will vary by location if outside of Canada.  Within Canada, I can ship a single set for $4

Feel free to bombard me with questions, suggestions, or scathing hate mail!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 10:23:26 AM by Evilplayground »

Bernie

• Facebook URL
Re: Gaming Magnets and Pins, made to order!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 07:02:55 AM »
Oh yes!  I'll be in touch!

Carparama

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 10:27:53 AM »
When you say "custom-ordered", does that refer to pins NOT shown, or pins not in the Donkey Kong/Mario/Pac-Man, etc?

nectarsis

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 11:19:44 AM »
I wish I would have known it was you Evil......GREAT guy here everyone, order away ;)

P.S.  Need some Neo Geo/Snk (etc.) logos going....plus comic book stuff ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

FiftyQuid

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 05:26:41 PM »
These things are so f*cking awesome looking.  I want to get three sets off you, but I'm not sure what my 'custom' set should be.  :-k
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Evilplayground

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 06:11:03 PM »
A set could be any 9 shown, from whatever 'grouping'.  You want a couple Mario, a donkey kong and a console logo?  cool, thats a set. 

For CUSTOM ORDERS I mean if there's something you want that isn't shown at all, like a set of MegaMan themes or Street Fighter

Nectarsis, ya gleaming steaming pile of goodness, how are ya!  Thanks for the good words!  :D

esteban

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 02:01:03 AM »
I'm just repeating myself from the raffle thread, but it belongs here:

Hey guys, these are my magnets that dear ol Sparky has been plugging...

DUDE, those are sweet. Quite nice. I love the fact that you have PCE GT and Core Grafx II (stuff like that, which rarely gets made into something = awesome).

I DON'T NEED MAGNETS and I'm going to buy these (bascially, you won me over when I saw the more "niche" stuff like PCE GT...you deserve my $$$).

EMPHASIS IN BOLD
  |    | 

Deletion

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 07:14:06 AM »
EPG, I sent you an email. Can't wait to see these in person.

Evilplayground

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 06:12:28 PM »
Added two Punch-Out sets, a Castlevania, and a Mega Man 2 boss set  :dance:

Tatsujin

Re: Gaming Magnets and Pins, made to order! *updated!*
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 06:29:15 PM »
Needs moar obey pins :)

But the ones so far are looking ubergreat ^^
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

FiftyQuid

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 06:32:12 PM »
Awesome!   :clap:

:-k A Bonk set would be uber cool.

glazball

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 06:54:57 AM »
  Yeah they really do look great!  Shouldn't have checked your thread again because now I want them all (Punch Out, MM, etc).  The possibilities are endless - Bonk (like FQ suggested), SMB 2, 3 and World, Ninja Gaiden, Golgo 13, Ghosts & Goblins, Sonic, maybe a set of old arcade game titles like Frogger and such.  I'm just gonna have to buy a case of all the different magnets and then cover my fridge with them!

I am talking to EPG about buy several sets of all the US game consoles, but I think later I'll be back for more.  Not just for myself either, these will make great gifts.  Keep up the great work my friend!
glazball's game collection and wantlist

FiftyQuid

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 09:58:53 AM »
  Yeah they really do look great!  Shouldn't have checked your thread again because now I want them all (Punch Out, MM, etc).  The possibilities are endless - Bonk (like FQ suggested), SMB 2, 3 and World, Ninja Gaiden, Golgo 13, Ghosts & Goblins, Sonic, maybe a set of old arcade game titles like Frogger and such.  I'm just gonna have to buy a case of all the different magnets and then cover my fridge with them!

I am talking to EPG about buy several sets of all the US game consoles, but I think later I'll be back for more.  Not just for myself either, these will make great gifts.  Keep up the great work my friend!
Ghosts & Goblins would be a good one.  I better stop checking this thread.

Evilplayground

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 11:39:11 AM »

Thanks Glazball! 

Deletion

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2013, 05:35:05 PM »
My magnets arrived and they are beautiful. The quality is very high. The magnets are strong and attached securely to the artwork. Thanks, EPG!

Here's a photo.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:15:35 PM by Deletion »