Author Topic: Raffle: Ninja Spirit, Winner chosen!!!  (Read 667 times)

seieienbu

Raffle: Ninja Spirit, Winner chosen!!!
« on: May 01, 2013, 01:33:47 AM »
I got a loose copy of Ninja Spirit and I figure I'd offer it up to somebody who needed it.  Don't have the game and want to enter?  Just tell me how being a ninja would help your day to day life and make you a better person.  Winner must agree to not resell it; if you wind up with an extra copy someday raffle the loose one off.

Entry ends May 10'th.  I'll randomly determine the winner after the cutoff.  I'll cover shipping/handling.  Good luck!

Randomizer.org put you guys in the following order:
    Evilplayground
    BigusSchmuck
    whisper2053
    Damon Plus
    munchiaz
    Aggie Tsubi
    retroguy

Congratulations to Evilplayground.  Please PM me your info.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 03:42:20 AM by seieienbu »
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

FiftyQuid

Re: Raffle: Ninja Spirit
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 02:59:50 AM »
Very cool of you.  Great game.  It is a must have for anyone that owns a TG-16.  +1 to you sir, but don't add me as I have a copy.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

esadajr

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 03:09:58 AM »
+1 for the raffle. Great game indeed. Don't add me as I already own this fantastic epic.
Gaming since 1985

420GOAT

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 04:18:19 AM »
sweet ass game, but dont add me ...kudos. very top of the line action and graphics.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 04:27:34 AM »
Please add my name to the list! Being a ninja would help me avoid the office butts when they forgot their password at work or when they get locked out of the AS400 system. :)

whisper2053

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 04:37:49 AM »
How would it...? Seriously?

Man, it's like 99% of the world population wishes they had invisibility as a super power because they could finally do this, or that, or whatever. Who the hell would want to *just* be invisible when you could be a freakin' ninja??? Invisibility built into the package, secret mystical arts, epic elite assassin abilities...the list goes on! I cannot think of a single facet of day to day existence that would NOT be improved by slapping NINJA on top of it and calling it a day. In the holy trinity of ninja/pirate/robot, the black clad masters of the night win hands down in my book :D

As for making me a better person, well, having that much power in the palm of your hands (and feet. and ninja-to. and...well, you get the idea) would be one helluva temptation. A person could go either way there...give in and let it take you over to the point of becoming that which is most hated and feared in existence, OR face up to the temptation and become (eventually) one of the revered white-beards cryptically doling out nuggets of wisdom to the random folk who accidentally or by design stumble upon one of the world's hidden treasures. I would like to think that I would have the character to go the way of the wise elder and become a force for good and decency.

I could be wrong though...

Bardoly

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 05:29:33 AM »
Don't sign me up, since I already have a copy, but kudos to you for this raffle!

Aggie Tsubi

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 09:47:07 AM »
Well, being a ninja would help me find more pleasant alternate routes of travel rather than dealing with the overcrowded sidewalks, streets, and public transportation of NYC. :P

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 02:23:39 PM »
ME PLEASE!!!!

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

roflmao

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 03:47:27 PM »
This raffle is awesome. +1 TurboKarma to you for raffling it up.  This game is a must own for all NEC aficionados.  It is incredible on many levels. Please don't add me, I just wanted to encourage all those that are applicable to enter this freaking awesome raffle!

esteban

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 08:05:23 PM »
HELL YES.

Throw my name in the Hatris.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:12:34 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

seieienbu

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 09:40:47 PM »
I can't enter you guys unless you tell me how being a ninja would help your day to day life and make you a better person!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

whisper2053

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2013, 10:41:39 PM »
Hehe maybe being a ninja would help with literacy skills?  :-"

shaqfunaki

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 03:01:26 AM »
Great game. i have it so dont enter me.

esteban

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »
OMG!

Please remove me from HATRIS! I have Ninja Spirit.

I thought this was for Ninja Gaiden. I must have been really tired last night...

|    |