Author Topic: FOR SALE or TRADE Dead Moon Box for Bomberman '93 Box maybe Exile Box too  (Read 150 times)

Dalder

HI there I am looking to trade my extra Dead Moon box for Bomberman '93 Box (no plastic tray is fine)  and I am looking for Exile Box so if you have an extra one and want to include that with the Bomberman '93 box that would be GREAT! it is for my personal collection not resale purposes !

make me an offer.

My Dead Moon box is in Excellent condition like NEW and USA version ! NOT Canadian version.

I am looking for USA Bomberman '93 Box (USA version ONLY)
Canadian version will be ok if the UPC sticker can be removed off the box without any damage. Because under the UPC code sticker it is the USA UPC Barcode !!! As long as the the box displays in ENGLISH language ONLY. That si what I want ! and make sure the UPC Barcode is intact. I will not accept UPC barcode that has been cut out.
Same goes for Exile but I would like if the Exile box has the original gold CD sticker on front of the shrinkwrap that would be GREAT. Send me PM ! many thanks!!! I will accept if the Bomberman '93 box comes with Boberman '93 Hucard in that case I can pay you or trade extras for that.

Many Thanks !!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:39:39 AM by Dalder »

Dalder

BuMp