Author Topic: Thread Closed...  (Read 747 times)

alexkidd401

Re: FT: TurboGrafx Games, System and Broken Turbo Express.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 07:51:17 AM »
I'm looking to trade for the Turbo Express.  What kind of shape is it in (other than the sound issue)?

I just updated my post with a pic. It's in relatively good shape. I was initially going to pay to fix it but I decided to try and trade it towards more Turbo games if possible. I should add that I am really looking to trade the Express for a PC-Engine Core Grafx I or II.

^^^ THIS ^^^ was the post you edited, however you keep referring to other ones.  I know what i saw, and maybe it was an honest mistake.  I was just pointing it out.
I dont care how you guys settle it, and i hope it works out. 
No big deal.

There's nothing to settle because there isn't an issue. When I edited it, it was to add "I should add that I am really looking to trade the Express for a PC-Engine Core Grafx I or II." That is all.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 08:05:42 AM »
Take it easy on the new guy.  I'm quite sure that he never agreed to trade three loosies for a Turbo Express.

We need some new blood around here.

Chris

bob

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 08:22:08 AM »
Take it easy on the new guy.  I'm quite sure that he never agreed to trade three loosies for a Turbo Express.

Chris

Oh, its all good.  And i agree with ya.  I just wish i grabbed a quote of it while it was there.
*insert snapping fingers, aw shucks, emoticon here*

alexkidd401

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2013, 04:11:08 AM »

Chris

Oh, its all good.  And i agree with ya.  I just wish i grabbed a quote of it while it was there.

Smh, Me and 50quid both said you were wrong, So can you please stop thread crapping? Thanks.

Back to the topic at hand: A lot still available and I'm still looking for a PC-Engine.

dead_man94

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2013, 08:48:17 AM »
pm sent  :dance:

bob

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2013, 09:58:00 AM »

Chris

Smh, Me and 50quid both said you were wrong, So can you please stop thread crapping? Thanks.

HAHA. as long as you know it and I know it.

alexkidd401

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 12:58:12 PM »
OK I get it now. You're the local PCEnginefx forum's troll. It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it. I understand. Continue on

BlueBMW

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 01:04:43 PM »
Quiet guys!  you'll awaken the real PCEFX trolls... we dont want that now do we...

I might have an extra white PC engine if youre interested.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

FiftyQuid

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »
OK I get it now. You're the local PCEnginefx forum's troll. It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it. I understand. Continue on
Dude, you've got 12 posts.  galam's been here forever.  Show some respect and end it.  While we're at it, what the hell are you doing with that TurboExpress?  Is our deal happening or not?  My offer expires at 12PM EST May 20th.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 01:26:45 PM »
Dude, you've got 12 posts.  galam's been here forever.  Show some respect and end it.  While we're at it, what the hell are you doing with that TurboExpress?  Is our deal happening or not?  My offer expires at 12PM EST May 20th.
[/quote]
By forever you mean a year?

Also would like to say, if you aren't interested in buying something, don't thread crap in a sales thread. If you don't like a price, pm an offer! It doesn't look like alexkidd was trying to rip anyone off so drop it already.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

FiftyQuid

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2013, 01:28:56 PM »
Internet years are equivalent to dog years (x7)  8)

alexkidd401

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2013, 01:58:40 PM »

I don't know if you got the message I sent you but just in case you did not, I am not interested. So the expiration date on your offer is unnecessary. Thanks for your interest though

FiftyQuid

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2013, 05:39:59 PM »
I don't know if you got the message I sent you but just in case you did not, I am not interested. So the expiration date on your offer is unnecessary. Thanks for your interest though
I did not.  Must have went to the other FiftyQuid.

Bah... No matter.  I'll wait for the next one.

bob

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2013, 08:02:51 AM »

Oh, what a long strange trip it's been.   :D

Also would like to say, if you aren't interested in buying something, don't thread crap in a sales thread. If you don't like a price, pm an offer! It doesn't look like alexkidd was trying to rip anyone off so drop it already.

IF this is directed at me, back that truck up, sister.  I was only calling out the original "accept" which was quickly edited. (f*ck, I wish I grabbed a quote of it).
I was trying to help Fiddy out.

Besides, Sir Alex has done a stellar job of contributing to these forums prior to jumping into the Buy/Sell/Trade tango. (And an even BETTER job since posting this thread, for that matter)

EDIT:   I banged the quotes up typing too fast and fixed spelling error.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 08:08:27 AM by galam »

alexkidd401

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2013, 02:54:01 PM »

Oh, what a long strange trip it's been.   :D

IF this is directed at me, back that truck up, sister.  I was only calling out the original "accept" which was quickly edited. (f*ck, I wish I grabbed a quote of it).
I was trying to help Fiddy out.

Besides, Sir Alex has done a stellar job of contributing to these forums prior to jumping into the Buy/Sell/Trade tango. (And an even BETTER job since posting this thread, for that matter)

EDIT:   I banged the quotes up typing too fast and fixed spelling error.

I've said it nicely and you clearly haven't gotten the point. If you're a general representation of the kind of people who partake in this forum than I'd rather not be a part of it. You completely crapped on my thread for a supposed typo that me AND quid both said never happened. Dude get a life and quit being a troll. You are a racial slur away from being this guy...