Author Topic: Raffle:United Amusements TG-16 Installation Guide and Service Manual CLOSED!!!!!  (Read 647 times)

RoyVegas

CLOSED

I thought I'd try something a little different as a raffle prize.  Up for raffle is an original United Amusements TG-16 Installation Guide and Service Manual for Coin Application. It is obviously old and a few of the pages are falling out.  There are seven inserts that came with it when I got it (TurboGram Service Bulletins and other inserts). There should be a link somewhere on the forums if you'd like to see what's inside this thing but I'm too lazy to look for it.  It's basically how to set up the Turbografx-16 arcade machine, tools needed, warranty info, system mounting, wiring and more.

I have no requirements for the raffle and I will cover shipping worldwide. I'll pick a winner on June 1, 2013.  Good luck!

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:15:29 PM by RoyVegas »
All is well. :)

jelloslug

Now that's an odd piece.  I'm in!

PunkicCyborg

there is one or two guys on here who have one of the actual units they might need this manual. I know beamer had one but might have passed it on to someone else.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

MrFlutterPie

I enjoy oddities such as this.  Please count me in :)

wmacmonagle

count me in!~

More info about this

http://tg-16.com/pce_tg16_JAMMA_unit.htm

just googled up!  I guess BlueBMW knows all about this!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:30:02 AM by wmacmonagle »
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

BlueBMW

I traded my unit to a more hardcore collector.  Neat stuff for sure!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sadler

I've got the cab. Half of me doesn't want to stop a raffle, but the other half is screaming tell me your price. :) Please add me to your raffle!

PunkicCyborg

Come on Sadler put a bezel on that thing already
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

RoyVegas

I've got the cab. Half of me doesn't want to stop a raffle, but the other half is screaming tell me your price. :) Please add me to your raffle!

Wasn't looking for cash at all, was just trying to give back to the community some. For those of you who entered already, would you mind if I just pass this along to Sadler since he actually has the cab, and in return for the favor he can donate some money to Bernie for his current situation? If so, I can raffle something else off.

EvilEvoIX

Add me too please!

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

Bardoly

Re: Raffle:United Amusements TG-16 Installation Guide and Service Manual
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 06:59:31 PM »

Wasn't looking for cash at all, was just trying to give back to the community some. For those of you who entered already, would you mind if I just pass this along to Sadler since he actually has the cab, and in return for the favor he can donate some money to Bernie for his current situation? If so, I can raffle something else off.

Do it.  Or, if folks protest, then sign me up, and if I win, then give it to Sadler.  I like to see things 'complete'.

esteban

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 11:31:07 PM »
Yeah, I agree: Pass the manual to Sadler, since he wants it, but folks who are interested can always download the manual.

Donating to Bernie is a really nice gesture, too.

TANGENT: Which reminds me, I have to finish that page...I never finished the last section on United Amusements.
  |    | 

RoyVegas

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2013, 03:37:59 AM »
Just waiting for replys from jelloslug, MrFlutterPie, and Wmac about giving the manual to Sadler since he actually owns the cabinet.  Would be nice to see the original cabinet with the original manual. Guys?

wmacmonagle

yes give to sad sadler! =)

cya bud

wmac
Just waiting for replys from jelloslug, MrFlutterPie, and Wmac about giving the manual to Sadler since he actually owns the cabinet.  Would be nice to see the original cabinet with the original manual. Guys?
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

tggodfrey

Do it.  Or, if folks protest, then sign me up, and if I win, then give it to Sadler.  I like to see things 'complete'.

I will do the same if there is any protest.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy