Author Topic: Parasol Stars....f*ck  (Read 950 times)

hoobs88

Re: Parasol Stars....f*ck
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2013, 05:22:55 PM »
There's actually 5 star elements on the final planet and you can get a headstart on collecting them by beating the Boss of the previous planet. The rainbow necklace automagically unlocks secret road for you if you are lucky enough to find it.

hoobs88! This is awesome!!!! There are 5 !?!?! Please, please, would you know how to find them all? I would be eternally grateful :D

I accidentally picked up the 5th star before I could take a photo of it but here are the first 4 stars...

Gotta pick up the stunned robot and huck him at the star element (and get the potion along with it but it is impossible to clear the bonus stage)

The Vampire and the Revenge of Doh head do a good job of guarding this star element.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

fraggore

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 01:07:21 AM »
Just had a go of this seems really good fun, always wanted it back in the day but could never get my hands on it.

on my list now.

As for don doko don i had this and never really like it to much. not a bad game just a bit boring.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

lkermel

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2013, 11:12:51 AM »
There's actually 5 star elements on the final planet and you can get a headstart on collecting them by beating the Boss of the previous planet. The rainbow necklace automagically unlocks secret road for you if you are lucky enough to find it.
hoobs88! This is awesome!!!! There are 5 !?!?! Please, please, would you know how to find them all? I would be eternally grateful :D

I accidentally picked up the 5th star before I could take a photo of it but here are the first 4 stars...
Gotta pick up the stunned robot and huck him at the star element (and get the potion along with it but it is impossible to clear the bonus stage)
The Vampire and the Revenge of Doh head do a good job of guarding this star element.

:shock: This is awesome!!! Thank you hoobs88!!!!
I totally don't remember seeing so many stars in the last world! Thank you so much! I think I'll play the game again this week end :D
I'm curious though, are you playing the US Turbografx-16 version or the original Japanese HuCard?

hoobs88

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2013, 05:50:41 PM »
I play the US version. I'm not aware of any differences between the 2 versions.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Nando

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2013, 03:39:03 AM »
I'm so not even close to that level.

lukester

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »
Parasol Stars is a great game. Unfortunately very easy to get extra continues.

I got a extremely weird glitch in the game once. After I beat the 1st boss I think, all enemies in the game were frozen in place, not able to move or attack. This included bosses too. I did this for around 3 worlds, and then I got bored and turned off the game...

Mr. Zurkon

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
Fantastic game, definitely one of my favorite hucard titles. Unfortunately it got sold many years ago when I needed money, this thread reminds me how badly I need to re-buy it  :)

SmaMan

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2013, 06:31:08 PM »
I've played Bubble Bobble for years, Rainbow Islands for the first time last weekend, and now there's this... it looks absolutely bat-shit crazy... I MUST HAVE IT!!  :twisted:
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

soop

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2013, 03:13:34 AM »
I played through a couple of games today. Got to 3-3.  I think the key is patience.  Every time I died, it was something silly I did.

The hidden dynamics, I don't really understand yet.  But I think I'm gonna be playing more of this.

esteban

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2013, 01:55:53 AM »
'tis a grayt ghame, this Parasol Star — VVilhelm Shakeyspeare
  |    |