Author Topic: PLEASE CLOSE THREADS!!!  (Read 891 times)

mrhaboobi

Re: Might Magic 3 DUO for Trade!. I need BEYOND SHADOWGATE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 05:34:55 PM »
ahh i love the sweet banter :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

RoyVegas

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2013, 05:54:25 PM »
My fan club president. :)
All is well. :)

wmacmonagle

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2013, 06:03:12 PM »
To be honest with you guys.  in 2010 I once bought MM3 Mint one for $450.  SUPER EVILbay!.  then few days later.  the guy who i bid against send me private and offered me 550.  I TURNED HIM DOWN (DOH!!!).  Then I couldnt even sell it to get my money back.  I end up got near 350 and i lost a ben which is fine with me..

One forum member here had mm3 for sale.  I pmed him and he said he will sell it for $450.  I had offered him at 250 and told him that i wouldnt buy more than what I paid before ($350) and we backed out the deal.  He wanted to keep that moment.

few days later i bin at $250 then now I saw 199.99 and i was like wtf.  BIN!.

People complained that i shouldnt trade Cotton for DE2 because DE2 s way better than Cotton.  It s preference.. I love SHMUps!!.  anyway. I end up sold on ebay and bought DE2 off here beacuse I had mentioned $300 for Cotton.  we decide to make a deal and put $50 toward to Bernie s kid.  Im ok with that..

Now my questions.. how much does beyond shadowgate s for?  PM me the price you ask for.  I can alway go and put MM3 back on ebay and make sale to gain some fund for beyond.

I remember beyond shadowgate runs at 100s, Cotton 100s, De2 100s.  MM3$300 or so.

now i offer mm3 for beyond shadpwgate (Straight trade)  it s just to complete my collection.. 

I aint looking for the proftiable and want to find cheap and re sell like placards!!! I want to complete my collection..  I just won Sinistron at $140 (DOH) and i dont give a damn!! like it or not.  Help me finish my collection (except for Magical Chase)  fk 3k + !!.. anyway..

im only 22 games away now (minus MC!)

Thanks!!!.

again.. please courtesy let me know if you have beyond shadowgate for sale or willing to trade toward beyond and re sell for more. i dont give a..... okay  darn.
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

SgtDawkins

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 06:06:06 PM »
What's going on with those two?

Sparky

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2013, 06:06:54 PM »
All Pms replied to... Now you know :)

FiftyQuid

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2013, 06:24:22 PM »
I just won Sinistron at $140 (DOH)
You are insane.  $140?!  Was that brand new in box sealed?
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2013, 06:37:11 PM »
its easier for me to find $140 compared to a complete in box sinistron!  I actually bidded $222.22 and i end up won $135+ship. Yes im super insane!

I want to finish my collection!   theres lucky seller!

By the way. Any beyond shadowgate??? $200 cash on table!
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

RoyVegas

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 06:45:58 PM »
What's going on with those two?

It's simple really.  Sparkles there makes some lovely labels and  I sent him 2 pms to see if I could buy a set. He doesn't like me over some shit 3-4 years ago so instead of being a big boy and just replying with a "no", he chose to not respond at all and try and pick at me in a thread totally unrelated.  All you had to do was say no.

Pretty obvious with your comment earlier about you never being willing to deal with me.

You act like you want to keep the drama out of the thread by telling people to pm you. Really you could have kept the drama out by just replying to with a no instead of the theatrics.
All is well. :)

vestcoat

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 06:55:40 PM »
Thread of the month.
SUPER EVILbay!.  then few days later....offered me 550.  I TURNED HIM DOWN (DOH!!!).  Then I couldnt even sell it to get my money back. 

and i lost a ben which is fine with me..

i was like wtf.  BIN!.

It s preference.. I love SHMUps!!. 

now i offer mm3 for beyond shadpwgate (Straight trade)  it s just to complete my collection.. 

I want to complete my collection..  I just won Sinistron at $140 (DOH) and i dont give a damn!! like it or not.  Help me finish my collection (except for Magical Chase)  fk 3k + !!.. anyway..

Anyone know WTF this idiot is talking about? Did Regalsin hack his account?

BTW, MMIII was an easy-to-find, fifty-dollar game for years after BS vanished into collector troves.

turboswimbz

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2013, 01:30:36 AM »
Thread of the month.
SUPER EVILbay!.  then few days later....offered me 550.  I TURNED HIM DOWN (DOH!!!).  Then I couldnt even sell it to get my money back. 

and i lost a ben which is fine with me..

i was like wtf.  BIN!.

It s preference.. I love SHMUps!!. 

I want to complete my collection..  I just won Sinistron at $140 (DOH) and i dont give a damn!! like it or not.  Help me finish my collection (except for Magical Chase)  fk 3k + !!.. anyway..

BTW, MMIII was an easy-to-find, fifty-dollar game for years after BS vanished into collector troves.

Maybe the year. this one has it all.  anyway this thread is making me a bit sad, where in the hell is Esty with a flan reference . . . maybe still rolling around in that dumpster?
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2013, 04:06:29 AM »
One day you'll make mistakes and will be in need of forgiveness.

The difference being that Sparky would own up to his mistake and apologize, not spend month after month defending his honor and crying that he 'can do whatever he wants!'

You two make a cute couple...

That's why Roy is so disappointed - no huggles.

Something about how we must all be too stupid to use eBay and are sitting on stockpiles of Beyond Shadowgate?  I don't know about you, but I'm down to my last dozen and I've already got a copy of M&M3 anyway.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2013, 05:36:25 AM »
its easier for me to find $140 compared to a complete in box sinistron!  I actually bidded $222.22 and i end up won $135+ship. Yes im super insane!

I want to finish my collection!   theres lucky seller!

$222  :shock: I have a sealed one I got in a lot from a local dude a couple years ago maybe It'll make a a billionaire one day
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

cyloaiza

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2013, 05:42:26 AM »
its easier for me to find $140 compared to a complete in box sinistron!  I actually bidded $222.22 and i end up won $135+ship. Yes im super insane!

I want to finish my collection!   theres lucky seller!

$222  :shock: I have a sealed one I got in a lot from a local dude a couple years ago maybe It'll make a a billionaire one day

LOL

wmacmonagle

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2013, 08:36:04 AM »
I meant no disrespect to Sparky or Royvegas.  The boxing ring is over there, not here.

@punkicycborg: yes u ll be billionaries one day!  If you do.  contribue 10% to pcfx at least! =)

anyway  since you mentioned that you have lot.  got beyond one?    come on nobody want to sell beyond shadowgate?  okay i ll keep bin bin on that good stuffs until someone want to trade me!!!!!

I have several goodies for trade also .. check my anohter thread.

wmac

bob

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2013, 08:39:48 AM »
I meant no disrespect to Sparky or Royvegas.  The boxing ring is over there, not here.

@punkicycborg: yes u ll be billionaries one day!  If you do.  contribue 10% to pcfx at least! =)

anyway  since you mentioned that you have lot.  got beyond one?    come on nobody want to sell beyond shadowgate?  okay i ll keep bin bin on that good stuffs until someone want to trade me!!!!!

I have several goodies for trade also .. check my anohter thread.

wmac

If you paid $140 for Sinistron, I have a complete, mint, with poster copy of Beyond Shadowgate I would consider parting with for $5000.

its easier for me to find $140 compared to a complete in box sinistron!

P.S. - This is actually awesome logic.  I LOL'd
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 08:41:34 AM by galam »