Author Topic: PLEASE CLOSE THREADS!!!  (Read 887 times)

wmacmonagle

Re: Might Magic 3 DUO for Trade!. I need BEYOND SHADOWGATE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2013, 09:05:53 AM »
I meant no disrespect to Sparky or Royvegas.  The boxing ring is over there, not here.

@punkicycborg: yes u ll be billionaries one day!  If you do.  contribue 10% to pcfx at least! =)

anyway  since you mentioned that you have lot.  got beyond one?    come on nobody want to sell beyond shadowgate?  okay i ll keep bin bin on that good stuffs until someone want to trade me!!!!!

I have several goodies for trade also .. check my anohter thread.

wmac

If you paid $140 for Sinistron, I have a complete, mint, with poster copy of Beyond Shadowgate I would consider parting with for $5000.

its easier for me to find $140 compared to a complete in box sinistron!

P.S. - This is actually awesome logic.  I LOL'd

Yup logically here is.

it s harder for me to find $5000 compared to beyond shadowgate!!!  =)  thanks for the free bump!

again $200 cash is on the table!!! or trade MM3 for Beyond Shadowgate!..
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 09:18:47 AM by wmacmonagle »
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

wmacmonagle

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2013, 11:11:10 AM »
ok $275 cash on table or i ll just wait for the ebay to pop up.. i checked ebay and it runs 200-300 just like DE2, MM3 etc..

bump.. mm3 + $50 or $275 for Beyond Shadowgate.

cya bud
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

whisper2053

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 11:29:11 AM »
Don't act like you are desperate or anything lol...at least wait a minimum of THREE hours before posting your next negotiation against yourself :D

Black Tiger

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2013, 12:06:25 PM »
Don't act like you are desperate or anything lol...at least wait a minimum of THREE hours before posting your next negotiation against yourself :D

If we had rep on this forum this comment would have earned it. :P
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

whisper2053

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2013, 12:23:06 PM »
Seriously. This is like every single bad Family Guy stereotype I've ever seen.

Peter: "How much for the item?"
Store: "$15"
Peter: "I'll give you 20!"
Store: "But, it's only 15..."
Peter: "Oh yeah?!?! You can't fool me! $50!!" *throws money at vendor and runs away*

:facepalm:

bob

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2013, 12:30:57 PM »

Peter: "Oh yeah?!?! You can't fool me! $50!!" *throws money at vendor and runs away*

LOL.  If I wait long enough, maybe he'll throw $5K at me.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2013, 12:44:32 PM »
LOL!  i remember that part on the family guy show..!..

I just upped the price to see if anybody will sell their beyond for $275.  That s pretty top dollar for that game!!!.

cya bud..

Btw ..

@ Galam, i can throw $4725 monopoly cash with 275 USD at you!! =)

bob

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2013, 12:54:08 PM »
LOL!  i remember that part on the family guy show..!..

I just upped the price to see if anybody will sell their beyond for $275.  That s pretty top dollar for that game!!!.

cya bud..

Btw ..

@ Galam, i can throw $4725 monopoly cash with 275 USD at you!! =)

Monopoly money will get you a CD-R that has Beyond Shadowgate written on the label.
The disc may or may not have the ROM burned on it. But it probably won't.

Emerald Rocker

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2013, 01:25:48 PM »
I have Beyond Shadowgate... however, this thread has put me in a position where I would feel like a community-gouger if I accepted Monagle's absurd offer, but I would feel stupid if I accepted less.

So I'll just hang onto the game.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

FiftyQuid

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2013, 01:33:32 PM »
I have Beyond Shadowgate... however, this thread has put me in a position where I would feel like a community-gouger if I accepted Monagle's absurd offer, but I would feel stupid if I accepted less.

Half the fun is chasing after the games.  I don't get speed collecting.

Emerald, take it.  If I had the game I'd take it.  It's not gouging if the victim wants to be gouged.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2013, 01:45:31 PM »
how about fair offer? =)  what games are you looking for.  I can do partial trade and cash if that makes you feel sale s being worth.

PM me your offer!.. thanks

wmac

Sparky

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2013, 02:00:03 PM »
What's going on with those two?

It's simple really.  Sparkles there makes some lovely labels and  I sent him 2 pms to see if I could buy a set. He doesn't like me over some shit 3-4 years ago so instead of being a big boy and just replying with a "no", he chose to not respond at all and try and pick at me in a thread totally unrelated.  All you had to do was say no.

Pretty obvious with your comment earlier about you never being willing to deal with me.

You act like you want to keep the drama out of the thread by telling people to pm you. Really you could have kept the drama out by just replying to with a no instead of the theatrics.

Haha almost missed this...

I replied in this thread as it was funny when 2 known villains crossed paths and were having a troubled moment :P that's all but ya later took it further so i am sorry for stirring up old drama guys . Oh and about the stickers Roy, your right i did choose not to reply to your 2 messages... Hey for future take a hint. :)

Edit for great spelling
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:20:17 PM by Sparky »

ProfessorProfessorson

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2013, 02:55:57 PM »
What's going on with those two?

It's simple really.  Sparkles there makes some lovely labels and  I sent him 2 pms to see if I could buy a set. He doesn't like me over some shit 3-4 years ago so instead of being a big boy and just replying with a "no", he chose to not respond at all and try and pick at me in a thread totally unrelated.  All you had to do was say no.

Pretty obvious with your comment earlier about you never being willing to deal with me.

You act like you want to keep the drama out of the thread by telling people to pm you. Really you could have kept the drama out by just replying to with a no instead of the theatrics.

Haha almost missed this...

I replied in this thread as it was funny when 2 known villains crossed paths and were having a troubled moment :P that's all but ya later took it further so i am sorry for stirring up old drama guys . Oh and about the stickers Roy, your right i did choose not to reply to your 2 messages... Hey for future take a hint. :)

Edit for great spelling

No one is obliged to reply to anyone they don't like or wish to deal with, via pm or otherwise. It's one of those things where you may not get a reply because you are on the guys ignore list on the main part of the forums. If you are on ignore, why expect them to talk to you outside of threads? It has nothing to do with being a "big boy" and more to do with taking the high road and avoiding conflict (which is eventual anyway, might as minimize it as much as possible if you don't care to deal with it daily). Some people pick their battles. Sparky is one that does, so his actions were as expected, and justified concerning any purchase inquires that would amount to unwelcome business. It is what it is, and no one needs to be making it out into being anything other then that.