Author Topic: SALE CLOSE DUE TO GOING to somewhere else! =)  (Read 863 times)

wmacmonagle

SALE CLOSE DUE TO GOING to somewhere else! =)
« on: May 25, 2013, 03:50:54 AM »
pm if item s still available.  Will sell at $205 shipped (missing map)

cya bud

wmac
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 01:06:42 PM by wmacmonagle »
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

BigusSchmuck

Re: Might Magic 3 Duo for Sale $230 Shipped FIRM
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 03:54:42 AM »
Pm sent incoming.

tggodfrey

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 03:56:07 AM »
Might want to consider offers.  Not to be a pain in the ass but I just got one off ebay month or so ago for 240.00 with map and its in awesome shape.

Beyond Shadowgate is a difficult trade, def one you want to leave open for some time since the game doesnt go up for sale too often.

Good luck w/sale
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

wmacmonagle

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 04:35:03 AM »
Thanks for the info.

I ll stick to 230 shipped or go to ebay.  

Bernie,  Dont take this as offense... wish your family well..

anyway

one example bernie got a good price on Bonk 3 off from one guy on pcfx and post $400 on ebay in next few days or weeks.  He decide to cancel and pass to someone else and which is good... anyway

I am telling you one thing.  everyone here will want to get low as possible and when they need money they will never want to sell what they bought for.  

I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!> even magical chase, dynastic hero, etc etc.  nobody will want to sell under price they paid for.  

230 or it goes to ebay by monday evening if i dont hear from the guy who wanted.  Bigus will have 2nd dib on buying if he consider in instead of trading options.  If he passes.  anybody who send me pm today , tomorrow, and monday will get the dibs on MM3.

Again I m not here to judge anyone. I am here to pass the $230 shipped price to pcfx or i ll take it somewhere I can sell more than that.

I will give a good deal on 2nd game if you are considering buying from my other thread. I can promise you which you will get good price on both set.

I pay fair to high market for turbo because I SHOW LOVE and want to keep them as collection rather than complaining about the prices and seek war with people!.

I just want to complete my collection and move on!.

i remember and enjoyed the shout out chat box here and it disappeared due to abusive.  What does that tells me.  too much whiners or too much boxers here because of price?  too much debates over the pennies more than penny?

I m like.. come on.. if someone wnat to sell keith courage for 100 dollars.  Let it be and we know it will sit there forever.  instead of.. crapping and say hey .. know what you need to consider due to fair market in 1990s  it came free with system and it should cost free instead of selling for 100 dollars.

again market is market.  Like it or not.    

Question here  think me of plcards who seek for cheap and throw back on ebay for more

or wmac who is turbo a$$hole who finish his turbo colleciton in 6 months once and disappeared due to wife having baby and he now want to finish his colleciton in 6 months again..

yes i want ot finish this collection in 6 months.

I start re colelct turbo since Feb 2013   3.5 months now =)  26 to go!!!

Cya bud

p.s. sorry for the vent out here!!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 04:55:48 AM by wmacmonagle »
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

bob

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 04:54:45 AM »
230, especially with no map is kind of hard to swallow.
Im just sayin'

wmacmonagle

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 04:57:43 AM »
I m happy to do this. go to kinko and make repro copy from my orginal map for $10 more upon request.

or if you want my other complete with map (samecondition but plus map).. i can do $300+Shipping!!! FIRM!!!.

either works for me!! cya bud

wmac

Im just sayin'
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 05:00:37 AM by wmacmonagle »

SignOfZeta

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 05:18:44 AM »
$10 for a photocopied map? Profit is really important to you, isn't it?

wmacmonagle

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 05:33:15 AM »
Timing is costing me.  I m happy to spend 1 hour driving to kinko and make some high quality copies.. blah blah..  it probably will take me 1-1.5 hours  to do it (exits home and gets back home)..

If profit s really important to me. I ll just simple throw on ebay!.. and make some money out of it!..

Want to save money  im sure there is pdf of copy for it somewhere!!>  If i had scanner at home .. I would do it for free

$10 for a photocopied map? Profit is really important to you, isn't it?

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 08:26:50 AM »
Dont bring me into this mess.  I have no clue what you are talking about with the Bonk 3.  Unless you are referring to the SCD version, which my asking price on eBay was not much more than what I paid, considering fees and all involved.  But yes, I cancelled it on eBay for someone here, which is exactly what I said I would do.  In your first post you say no crapping on the thread, because its not a boxing ring, then you drag me into it?  What gives?  I have enough crap to worry about without having to worry about someone dragging my name through the mud.  :(

Flare65

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 01:19:57 PM »
Im just sayin'

Agreed.

cyloaiza

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 04:38:36 PM »
We just don't like people trying to profit on us. We know fully well that you got this for $199 shipped on an ebay BIN. If you don't need that copy anymore, fine, sell it to us at cost or try to trade it for some other game you need. Otherwise, just take it to ebay...

Did you just get the extra one off eBay for $199.99 buy it now?

Was it obviously? =)

Sparky

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2013, 05:01:11 PM »
We just don't like people trying to profit on us. We know fully well that you got this for $199 shipped on an ebay BIN. If you don't need that copy anymore, fine, sell it to us at cost or try to trade it for some other game you need. Otherwise, just take it to ebay...

Did you just get the extra one off eBay for $199.99 buy it now?

Was it obviously? =)

Well said... From a new guy this is great to hear.. Suck it wmac
Cya bud

vestcoat

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2013, 05:21:33 PM »
nobody will want to sell under price they paid for. 
STFU and speak for yourself, you barely literate idiot.

Don't want thread crapping? Then don't turn your sale thread into a rambling, multi-post manifesto and don't project your gouging motives onto everyone else. I don't know what hole you crawled out of, but a lot of folks here either a) sell to PCEFX members at a small loss in return for friendship and good deals in return, or b) list on ebay for $1 and let the market work it out.

f*ck you.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 08:53:24 PM »
Like i said please l dont take this as offense.  Yes im speaking of SCD Version and i just pointing out that why cant people just f*ck it and let it be !!!!  If they want to sell whatever it takes.  if they dont like the price then dont look...

Again bless to your family.

Im just vent out here because i see many member out there didnt like the fact turbo price s gouging up and they still sell at that price when it comes handy. 

Anyway

Mm3 s still up for grab otherwise itll be on ebay monday 5 pm along w other games!

Dont bring me into this mess.  I have no clue what you are talking about with the Bonk 3.  Unless you are referring to the SCD version, which my asking price on eBay was not much more than what I paid, considering fees and all involved.  But yes, I cancelled it on eBay for someone here, which is exactly what I said I would do.  In your first post you say no crapping on the thread, because its not a boxing ring, then you drag me into it?  What gives?  I have enough crap to worry about without having to worry about someone dragging my name through the mud.  :(

wmacmonagle

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2013, 09:01:06 PM »
To other pcfx member  who has beef with me. Let me telll u something.

This get to no where!   Getting emotional all over pennies!!  

Who need mm3? Ill sell to pcfx same price i paid for + ship ($7).  $212 dollars as if you buy 2nd games .  ull get a deal on sets!   Hint hint!! And profit!! Wooooo i get free sandwich lunch!!!!!!!!  f*ck this shit!  Pm me if ure interested buying mm3 and other games then ill mail oit already otherwise itll go back on ebay !! Cya later
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:11:55 PM by wmacmonagle »