Author Topic: Super Star Soldier Open to US & Canada  (Read 1393 times)

esteban

Re: Super Star Soldier Open to US & Canada
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2013, 01:17:38 AM »
STATUS: Isn't it interesting how a good thing (raffle for a game) brings out the peace, love and harmony in our community?

ON THAT NOTE: I'd rather have the raffle go to an undeserving leech who will play the sh*t out of it than Mr. Dust Collector.  

Am I crazy? Or just a bastard? Or am I just trying to stir the pot some more?

ALSO: I love everybody here and I am not directing my comments at any specific individuals. Really. I'm just making general statements.  

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:21:12 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

Mishran

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2013, 01:35:23 AM »
STATUS: Isn't it interesting how a good thing (raffle for a game) brings out the peace, love and harmony in our community?

ON THAT NOTE: I'd rather have the raffle go to an undeserving leech who will play the sh*t out of it than Mr. Dust Collector.   

ALSO: I love everybody here and I am not directing my comments at any specific individuals. Really. I'm just making general statements. 

Agreed. It's preferred that a raffle go to someone who is gonna play the game like its meant to be, but wouldn't you prefer it to go to a good, participating member of the forums than a douchebag leecher? There just seems to be too many newcomers that, in my assumption, are here just to get free shit. That is why it is best to place restrictions on the raffles to deter such actions. Never know when some a$$hole might come along hoping to get a loosie so he can keep has sealed copy sealed instead of cracking it open and playing it. Nobody on this forum would think of doing such a thing, right?

esteban

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2013, 02:48:19 AM »

Agreed. It's preferred that a raffle go to someone who is gonna play the game like its meant to be, but wouldn't you prefer it to go to a good, participating member of the forums than a douchebag leecher? There just seems to be too many newcomers that, in my assumption, are here just to get free shit. That is why it is best to place restrictions on the raffles to deter such actions. Never know when some a$$hole might come along hoping to get a loosie so he can keep has sealed copy sealed instead of cracking it open and playing it. Nobody on this forum would think of doing such a thing, right?

Comrade, of course I agree with you. I was just stirring the pot of turmoil and seeing what would bubble up to the surface  .

Sometimes I am L'imbecile. Or, L'antagoniste.

|    | 

Mishran

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2013, 02:52:15 AM »

Comrade, of course I agree with you. I was just stirring the pot of turmoil and seeing what would bubble up to the surface  .

Sometimes I am L'imbecile. Or, L'antagoniste.

I know, just boosting my post count... :-"

:P

420GOAT

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2013, 08:06:47 AM »
TURBO POR VIDA! now i hope i win this.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the f*cking car.

Damon Plus

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2013, 10:24:15 AM »
TURBO POR VIDA! now i hope i win this.
"Turbo DE por vida!", or "Turbo Para siempre!" Turbo for vida means, literally "Turbo for life" as in exchanging one for another.  :-k

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2013, 11:16:04 AM »
Turbo Forever

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

Bake

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2013, 02:23:45 PM »
Turbo Forever

Tatsujin

« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2013, 02:30:36 PM »
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Phase

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2013, 05:47:14 PM »
Had to watch Turbo Views to refresh my memory of this game (knew it was a good shooter) I love Blazing Lazers so enter me please
Turbo Forever!

Also unbelievable what happened in that episode of Turbo Views, game must have been  :twisted:

roflmao

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2013, 06:04:07 PM »
Yeah, that's a pretty epic episode.  I'm pretty sure I've beaten it bitd (my collection wasn't very large then so I played the games I had  A LOT), but I rarely get past level 5 these days.  I blame it on getting old. :)

It's undoubtedly one of the finest shumps for the console; perfect controls, great difficulty (challenging, but doable with practice), amazing soundtrack and graphics.  Tons of stuff going on.  Non-stop action.  It's a gem.  If you haven't played it, go emulate it now and then enter this raffle.

csgx1

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2013, 07:28:31 AM »
I'd like to join in if I could please. Thanks. Turbo Forever!

NightWolve

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2013, 07:04:29 PM »
One of my favorite shooters that I used to play on my TurboExpress all the time BITD! Fine choice for a raffle. :)

rrob78

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2013, 10:23:28 AM »
Hey, that's the US of NA and Mooseler version.  I don't own that yet :P
Yea, Us and Canada. sorry Tatsujin

rrob78

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2013, 10:27:41 AM »
Having the raffle open to Us & Canada only has something to do with shipping? I'm not from there, but I would gladly pay it if that's the case.

Yea sorry Damon Plus, just Us and Canada for now, next one, ill have it world wide.